Hexaware BPS

Hexaware BPS Employee Reviews

India20 reviews
Good Work Experience and fun at work place
Good work experience and fun at work place. Management is not that supportive but colleagues & team leader is very helpful and approachable.
Overall all manageable.
Laidoff without any written documents
I am an employee of the organization. Me along with my colleagues have been put on bench policy all of a sudden.There was no prior intimation from the company and this decision was taken on a conference call which was done on the (3rd of April,2020). We were communicated that, the 30 days bench period would be effective the same day the call was initiated.

We have below challenges and would really need your your support & co operation, with some other options for us rather than laying us off as we have served with the same process for years now.

We currently have this lockdown situation and Govt has asked us to stay home. The situation is not improving. If Hexaware fails to find a new job, within the organization then we would have a lot of financial burden and mental stress, which would be difficult to cope up with.

Also would like to notify you the majority of the employees have spent 4yrs+ years in the project and are extremely useful resources to the project.

Its been 5 days since we've been placed on RMG & none of us have received any communication from RMG. I believe it's because RMG employees are working from home and don't have proper mechanism to work more efficiently as compared to when they are at their designated work place.

Purpose of telling you about RMG challenge ?

I just wanted to highlight & bring this to your attention, that departments are not working more efficiently due to the lockdown and other challenges, which also allows less opportunities for us to get selected in other projects as we would have less communcation as compared
 - more...
I have very well experience in this organization
Searching western Root job
I am relocated in virar therefor I can Resigning this job but here are very well experience in this industry

If the hexaware are move me andheri branch then Will be much better
Productive and fun workplace
Every company is good company we just need to concentrate on our work, culture is created by us so overall a good company and good people experience I had with Hexaware Bps
Pros
Environment and work culture
Cons
Na
Good work culture
Company is great and the work culture is awesome . But the management was not that awesome .I learned alot for them like how to drive the candidates, how to talk to stakeholders, etc. The hardest part was to delivery the batch but somehow we did it by maintaining strategies, planning and team work. The most enjoyable part was how well we co-ordinated as a team that team bonding the fun we used to have while working made our life and work easy for us.
Very Stressful workplace
- The Management does not know the process and the management is also very poor in people management.
- The Promised compensation is not provided and all the company has to say is you should have not signed up if you did not like the package.

- If you are joining this place please ask them for the full break up of the compensation and then join the company as they only provide an overview and do not provide the break up before joining.
Politics in process
Favoritism is something that keeps deserving employees behind. In terms of growth, there's little scope for those who raise their voice against something wrong happening in the process and who try to give their opinions. Management comes with personal stuff and there's too much of politics happening in the process.
Nice workplace
The salary comes on time the workplace
Emloyee friendly the premise is very beautiful and nice the place is secure

And everything was very fair for me
No comments
1. Extra working hours, a usual day would be a 12 hour shift.
2. Oppressing the employee

3. No freedom at work

4. Target based job with hypothetical expectations.
Pressure job
Salary is in VPA means it not fixed and if you do OT to increase your salary they will show less hours of OT then actual one...always put pressure to do OT
Pros
OT 120/hours...food at half rate in canteen but no taste
Cons
Salary in variable
It was good working hexaware.....but managment and the hr team they are employee centric....they cannot manage the high workflow....i do not agree with their phone policy
Pros
Snacks at half price
Cons
Long hour
Good managemnt
Hexaware is a very good company to work with great management exponentially experienced top management.. Nice environment with multiple processes related to online shopping digital e-commerce exposure.
Pros
Growth opportunities
Cons
Should have more vendors in cafe
Hexaware is a good place to work. However can be much better when it comes to process excellence.
I am working as a process Trainer wherein I train candidates on verification process for Employment Education and Reference Screening
Good facilities and happy environment to work
Typical day at work
Saturdays are best days to work

Good cantines

Corporate environment

Little bit salary issues for students

But good management as they listen the problems of their emploies
Pros
Good cantines
Cons
Short breaks
Its Good to Work
I'm Started my Journey in Hexaware At AUG'14, This is a Good company to Work And Many thing to learn depending wok as well as Humans. They are giving opportunities to grow up.
Workplace
Workplace not much to share, my job related to domestic voice process so i were sitting and auditing calls, were so many escalation from customer, customer issue, employees fatal issue were tackle so many things.
Good Experience working with Hexaware
Good freedly environment and managment is very supportive its a employee oriented company the growth is very fast in this company and the facilities provided by the company is good.
Pros
Bpcl
Cons
8hours shift
Na
It is good company to work. I liked that company also I learnt lots of things from there. Leave facilities also good. But only the management was poor.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
Only 7 hours login
fun work place
Taking inbound voice calls from customers and resolve their complaints in a professional manner, Also giving support regarding queries and requests. Inform SLA time. I have leant how to treat the customer in a polite,calm and professional way. Company management is awesome. Co.workers are so helping and supportive.
Pros
free dinner
productive
it was good to work in hexaware bps
i learn so many things like how to handle others and how to help others

management was dull not a good at all thats why i left that job

co workers was good there but all left that job because of bad process team leader. to co operate with team leader is the hardest part of my job. enjoyable part of the job was that i have job.
Pros
subsidy to canteen food
Cons
no managment