Hero Moto Corp Employee Reviews

Worlds largest 2 wheeler manufacturing firm with presence in about 50 countries
Assistant Manager in Central Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  IndiaJanuary 31, 2019
Typical day involve interaction with customers over product issues, gathering feedback and submitting same to RnD team for improvement. Testing of vehicles for issue capturing and checking endurance parameters of vehicle.
Pros
Testing multiple type of bikes, free lunch and travel around the country
Cons
Bad work culture, monotonous
Something Important
Assistant Manager Ops & SCM in Vehicle Assembly (Former Employee) –  Haridwar, UttarakhandDecember 24, 2018
Its good to work in one of the largest 2 wheeler maker in india.
one has to be on its toes while working in such a large conglomerate.
Enjoyed every bit of working here with people from different culture and diverse backgrounds.
Heromotocorp review
Associate manager digital transformation (Former Employee) –  NEW DELHI, DELHI, INDecember 14, 2018
Exciting workplace which provides complete freedom to drive and implement transformational projects.
Extensive support and learning mechanism available for further career growth.
Good
Engineer(R&D Engine Development & testing) (Former Employee) –  JaipurDecember 1, 2018
Good working culture . Work and personal life balance.
Employee friendly organisation and good management
Highly salary paid organisation and employee
Pros
Free lunch festival parties
good
Deputy Manager - SALES and MARKETING (INDIA) (Former Employee) –  INDIA BHUBANESHWARNovember 21, 2018
good place to work for and good culture.
The staff is good and helpful.
Company policy is very strong and very good compensation and benefits.

Managers are also very helpful.
For work
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Halol, GujaratJanuary 3, 2019
I m very happy to do job in this company great experience and great place hero is my family no pressure for work very good company for me and I loved it thank you hero for become part of your family love u .....
Pros
Work in peacefully place
Cons
No transportation
Sales manager
Sales (Former Employee) –  Gwalior, Madhya PradeshJanuary 20, 2019
Hero Motocorp Ltd is very good job for me and my skill development
I antend here 3 training workshop 1. Mestro edge, 2. Duet, 3. Service supervisor.
Pros
Skill development
Good Managment
Accountant (Former Employee) –  indiaNovember 7, 2018
Very strict and systematic
Good mangers are available to train us.
Indian culture following.no dress codes.
Every month end select best performer of month.
Pros
free transportation
Cons
to long hrs
Hero Motocorp Ltd gurugram
AC Technician, chiller operator (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaOctober 5, 2018
Hero motocorp Ltd good company and I like department my senior character soo good manager and engineer are good some facility are available like lunch
Enjoyed my Internship
Digital Manufacturing Intern (Former Employee) –  Neemrana, RajasthanOctober 2, 2018
I was intern at Neemrana Plant of Hero Moocorp Ltd. known as The Garden Factory.
It was a nice and learning Experience, My major project was Predictive Maintenance System.
best place i ever had
BALAJI MOTORS ( HERO MOTO CORP ) (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 3, 2018
This was a job, a paycheck. Not a career. Trying to work with AEs and management severely negatively impacted my mental health. Most of my coworkers were very mediocre with poor work ethic and little common knowledge. This made it very difficult to work with them. Luckily, they were decent people, but I often self-isolated to distress. Management is filled with people who are prematurely promoted simply because they've been there a few years. I had multiple managers there and have had a few jobs in my career. I can say that Indeed was some of the poorer management I've experienced in my working life. I've never encountered such nefariously calculated and negatively charged people in my life. The workplace culture; however, was awesome. Very relaxed. I would say, too relaxed at times. It will continue to be this company's saving grace: when it comes to morale and overlooking the slighted compensation received for the labor performed. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was working with the clients. They provided laughable stories and memories to share with teammates. Often, they truly appreciate your assistance and that gratitude was something I rarely experience with co-workers. Clients also taught me a lot about cooperating with people. The job however was very simple. By my second month, I could do the job with my eyes closed and found myself looking for another job. It was easy money in a big way, but management made the role unnecessarily stressful and cause to leave
Passionate, love to work, friendly and easy going
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Varanasi, Uttar PradeshOctober 14, 2018
My job includes

Team Management
Time Management
Channel Management
Priority Management

We have a very friendly target oriented culture. Every employee is given a space to brain storm and come out with innovation.

Interacting with different personalities day to day is the most enjoyable part i love in my job
One year apoyment
Production (Former Employee) –  Chowari, Himachal PradeshOctober 22, 2018
Fix term employee hero moto corp Ltd job so please ser my skills and work provide my sellery and one year Exepiance of hero moto corp Ltd production department
Pros
One time company
Cons
8 hours
Workplace Cuslture
Territory Manager- Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Pune, IndiaSeptember 16, 2018
At Hero MotoCorp Ltd, each one right from House Keeper to Zonal Manager are enjoying the Job.
Everyone has the freedom to share their ideas and Management is also appreciate for your work.
Many of the employees in this company are associated since company opening.
Pros
Free Evening Snacks
Cons
Saturday and Sunday off
Good working environment with secure future
Astt. Engg.-Testing and Simulation, R&D (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanSeptember 8, 2018
I am working with Hero Motocorp since last 3years. I got here very good improvement, good working environment, best infrastructure, good canteen & supportive colleagues.
Pros
Good improvement in appraisal, weekly 2 days off.
Engine assembly with joy
Mechanical job (Former Employee) –  Dharuhera, HaryanaSeptember 26, 2018
I work in hero very good and I'm happy there because I have no tension in that comp.and my advise to all that we should work in any area with joy and hoestyfull I found there that every people was disciplined
Management Intern (Former Employee) –  DelhiAugust 27, 2018
Worked as Intern so co workers were helping and directly deals with endusers.
Clean showrooms and lot of tricks used to attract customers and sell them bikes.
good
Mechanical Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Jaggayyapeta, Andhra PradeshJune 18, 2018
I worked at Hero MotoCorp part-time

Pros

- Great Employer
- Great Growth Perspective
- Good Salaries Offered

Cons
Nothing that I can think of.
A very good place to work with a good level of job security
Associate Manager HR - Establishment (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJune 13, 2018
Hero MotoCorp gives you a lot of opportunities grow yourself with new avenues popping up every few days. The job is highly secure with a good mix of work life balance.
nice
SALES EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  indiaJune 27, 2018
all staff was very nice and nice automosphare in india.evrythings in nice company loaction near to my city. all staff and boss so supportive and great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hero Moto Corp. Our community is ready to answer.