HERE Technologies

HERE Technologies Employee Reviews

Great place to work as i was happy to work here
GIS Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 3, 2020
Great place to work. I have was very happy to work in here technologies as i was given each and every freedom to express my views and ideas. The salary was great.
An opportunity to grow
Software Development Engineer II (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 2, 2020
HERE's core values are very evident in the way they run their business, keeping both their customers as well as their employees fairly happy. I had the fortune of meeting my most influential mentors, who strongly encouraged innovation and strived to promote an enterpreneural culture in the workplace. The management is experienced in managing the deadlines so there is just enough pressure on the employees to meet their deadlines without having to compromise their out-of-work time. I, myself was very happy during my time at HERE. While meeting my deadlines for the deliverables, I managed to make good friends at HERE, network as well as find time for my hobbies.
Renal dialysis therapist
Having excellent experience in renal field in different organizations am trying to better opportunity in corporate sector in Bangalore locations refer to me any suitable vacancy
Productive and Fun Workplace
GIS Analyst (Current Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 23, 2020
This is a fun place to work.
We are focused on results.
Everyone here cares about each other like we are family members.
This is a great place to learn and grow.
Competitive and fun to Work
Spatial Data Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 21, 2020
Working at HERE is kind of a great place to upgrade your skillset with fun and learning at the same time.
People have to seek oppurtunities related to their skills on the internal job postings portal which is frequently updated as per the requirements.
Talent platform helps in finding the right candidate for the job.
Productive and fun workplace
Spatial Data Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 19, 2020
* Friendly and collaborative managers
* Amazing workplace culture
* Learning and Growing opportunities.
* Vision and Mission driven
*Best in the industry Benefits
Great experience.. great work culture .. relaxation with work pace .. events and various annual meetups ..
Fresher (Former Employee) –  Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 15, 2020
Great place to work already .. would surely like to join in as m Persuing my MBA would love to be a part of here Technologies again.. great experience working with them .. would surely like them to get their heights and achievements wat the company wished for .
Great place work
Spacial Data Specialist (Current Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 2, 2020
Company culture is very good. A stressfree work all over the floor.
Project Leaders are very supportive and Active.
People are very energetic and involved in all the activities.
Environment where challenges and problems are solved and deal by a team who love to work with each other.
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 27, 2019
Love to work in a challenging environment.
Positive person
Work life balance environment
Giving equal opportunities
Self and company growth
enthusiastic people.
Fun place to work and learn
Developer/Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 25, 2019
Learn and implement what you learn at work. Lot of focus is laid on R&D. Salary should be more competitive otherwise facilities and work culture was excellent.
Fun place to work
Associate Geographic Technician (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 14, 2019
Great place to learn certified new skills
weekends are off
Great work life balance
Great interiors
Very Friendly environment
Amazing management
Work hours is a challenge
Productive and Fun place to work to different aspects to learn
GIS Analyst 1 (Former Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 11, 2019
I learned various angles of map making and how to work in a time constrained project. The timings were good and the activities and events helped to understand work life in a better way.
Best place to work
Spatial Data Specialist I (Current Employee) –  AiroliDecember 4, 2019
Don't expect increments and Promotions soon. Very slow progress. Other than this all the facilities provided are the best. Transport facilities available both ways pick and drop. Shift based work.
It was a great experience working in HERE Technologies.
Spatial Data Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 25, 2019
Great place to work. Great workplace, Great facilities.Great paid leaves. Great office transportation service.Great projects. Super supportive Managers. Great place to start your career.
Very good company to work with
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 9, 2019
Very good company to work with.
good culture
job security is good
management is good
salary is good
career advancement is slow
job culture is very good
HERE technology is very good company to work with and company is evolving in term of techonology
Process Excellence (Quality Specialist) (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 9, 2019
1) Job work/Life balance - In core operation it is very relax but learning is very less and in support function like quality job is very stressful and need to stretch work hours
2) Salary /Benefit - are good as compared to industry but growth is term of promotion is slow and there are many level to be on higher position
3) Job Security - Job security is good but depend on business function
4) Management is very good
5) Job Culture is very good
best environment to work
GIS Analyst (Former Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 5, 2019
at here you have complete worklife balance and working culture is too good they follow an flat organisation policy which makes the communication better
Lots of partiality at work space. Listen to your PL or else he/she will screw your life and increment.
GIS Analyst (Current Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 30, 2019
- Management is worst.
- No support from upper management
- Pl will screw your life for not buttering him/ her
- Increment doesn't depend on how hard you are working. It depends upon how your relation is with your pl.
- HR doesn't support you even after telling all these problems
Good company and management
spatial data specialist (Former Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 23, 2019
It is good company to start your career . Salary is good for freshers and it also provide other benefits like Mediclaim, insurance, PF etc. But it is not worth if you want to work there for long because no growth opportunities are there.
Productive & fun experience
Spatial Data Analyst-2 (Current Employee) –  Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 8, 2019
A typical day at work consist of analyzing and sourcing data on employee information and optimizing job descriptions for clients. I have gained expertise on multiple platforms. We have great leaders here and the management is very transparent. The culture is my favorite thing about Indeed. It is very diverse and family oriented. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning new things everyday by implementing change.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HERE Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.