HCL Technologies

HCL Technologies Employee Reviews

Found 7,144 reviews matching the search See all 8,947 reviews
Good
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalFebruary 24, 2020
Good experience overall good work environment and work culture.good for work and personal life balance.lack a little proficiency in some location and project.
Good environment
Android Developer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 23, 2020
Good management/people and culture. Lots of opportunities to grow, learn and contribute. Great company to work for, Great benefits and work life balance.
Good Company
Consultant (Current Employee) –  ChennaiFebruary 23, 2020
Its a good company to work and having more opportunities in India as well abroad, only difficulties we cant move the project simply, it is having more formalities. However, it is very good company in job security aspect.
Don't Join
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshFebruary 22, 2020
I joined as fresher with the thought that I will learn something new but after 1 year i didn't learn anything new. Now I am searching for new job. The working culture is very bad lots of politics at management level. If you don't learn you can not grow in life and can't change the company that's why I suggest don't join HCL if you want growth in life.
If you want less work with zero learning than HCL is for you.
Stressful
Product Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 22, 2020
There is no mechanism in place which provides the employee to raise his voice and concerns. The management do not think about what the employee actually needs. Moreover, they are not even concerned to guide you or conduct a new hire orientation for the newly joined employees.
Productive and fun at work place
Sr. Technical Manager (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 22, 2020
HCL Technologies Ltd is a leading global IT services company that helps global enterprises re-imagine and transform their businesses through Digital technology transformation. The company is primarily engaged in providing a range of software services, business process outsourcing and infrastructure services.
Good
Senior Project Manager (Service Delivery Manager) (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 22, 2020
Good Company to work with. Even though the office is out of city at OMR in Chennai, there is no transport facility for employees. Nice company for junior and middle level employees
Worst management or worst work policies
Incident Management Engineer & Remote Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiFebruary 22, 2020
Worst management in HCL for all projects. Project managers and team leads target is to pressurise employee , force employee for multitasking work. During appraisal period keeps un reachable targets(to give rating 0 for employee also to avoid appraisal for employee).

All employeesss work hard credit taken by project manager and team leads. Project manager and team lead take all increment and appraisal for themselves (selfish nature).

Management creates and applies false policies & fake policies on resignation time and grabs all employees money.

HCL fooling or bluffing all new joiners ,experienced employees with false statements. HCL company plays big politricks and shows their selfishness on employees.
collaborative and fun workplace
Application Developer (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 22, 2020
I learned many things from the day of my joining to till date like how to work in a team effectively, helping & sharing knowledge I had within my team and other team members.
Good
Consultant (Former Employee) –  NoidaFebruary 21, 2020
overall it was very nice experience i joined as a experienced and grown there as a senior consultant,i got enough training and skill improvement program there.
Good
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  HyderabadFebruary 21, 2020
Good to work
The most supporting team
Workplace is good
Management is fine
Learnt a lot of new things
I enjoyed all my days working here in HCL TECHNOLOGIES
Nice Place to work
Senior customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 21, 2020
Except salary Package and appraisal everything is fine here. Hundred percent job security and they never send you outside. And also they were doing some social services and charitable activities. The work culture also good here but the only problem is the salary package.
Good
Lead Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 19, 2020
Very good
Project based growth
Limited onsite opportunity
Neutral player and less for freshers
Idea centric
Collaborative environment
Challenging work
Productive and Fun Work place
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Madurai, Tamil NaduFebruary 18, 2020
Working in this company was pleasure, fun, totally it was a very good experience and also add up on to this the work location too was a pleasured experience
My first workplace
Senior Analyst and Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Noida, IndiaFebruary 17, 2020
HCL gave me oppotunity to grow and learn while supporting my certification application. I learned a lot in this workplace including project management, business and data consulting and agile.
Nice wok place
Technical Lead (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 17, 2020
There will be a lot oppournities inside HCl for different Skillset. We can learn mutiple things . The work place will be good and we can learn new things .
Good stress less company
Test Lead (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 17, 2020
Employee friendly with steady pace career growth, flexible timings And giving importance to employees first culture, ambiance is peaceful, stress free
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Everything is dependent on manager. Process is slow
Associate Software Engineer
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 16, 2020
I worked in 2 project in the company. Heavy politics. The manager will be supportive when we obey them. Otherwise they will take revenge. Team mates also not co operative
productive and fun workplace
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 16, 2020
good to work in hcl technologies with great support from managers and they will guide you anything you ask without anyhesitation.

happy to start my career with hcl technologies.
Cons
Slow paced career and no growth opportunities
Senior Specialist (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshFebruary 16, 2020
Slow paced career amd no growth opportunities. They have technical academies for learning but project deployment is poor with immense politics and biased appraisals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCL Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

52,364