HCL Technologies Employee Reviews

Found 6,589 reviews matching the search See all 8,196 reviews
It was a good journey.
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshSeptember 8, 2019
One should join Hcl for gaining good experience. I started in 2016 and ended up in 2019. They do have health policy and fitness culture as well. So its good for a healthy life too.
Good
technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 7, 2019
I manage issues on a daily basis and learnt to be patient and chose the right words to speak. Management has strict guidelines but we were able to deliver daily.

Hardest part was when local community stop the job and demand for unnecessary payments.

Getting the work done and get things moving was a real satisfaction.
Nice company to work
JAVA TECH LEAD (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshSeptember 6, 2019
Nice company to work , manager are supportive. Work culture very friendly. Managers would play with your career. No matter how good or bad you are, unless you know how to do flattery, you won't survive long in a project. Of course, buttering and flattery were never a part of my life..!

I've already written enough expressing my frustration during the period I was in the company, so I won't write anything bigger here. What you may learn to do is how to fill your Time Sheets where in you have to fill 9 hours regardless of however much you've worked. So if you've worked for more, chances are your manager would not accept your Time Sheet causing a block.
Good to start career from HCL
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 6, 2019
Good to start career from HCL as a fresher and great experience which we can learn to technologies as well as the good workplace. We have to utilize the opportunity to grow in career.
Good
Analyst (Former Employee) –  IndiaSeptember 4, 2019
Good for someone to start their career. Working in shifts is stressful. But people who worked in the team were really great. Was able to learn and grow during my tenure. Management needs to improve on taking care of theirs employees
Good
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 4, 2019
Good company, Has a very good infrastructure to work,
Very good work environment and the management is cool. But the salary structure is little bit uneven.
Productive and Attractive environment
Python Developer (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 4, 2019
A decent company. I feel time to time your view about any company will change. In my case same is with HCL. When I was working there, I felt I am lost in the crowd. People were good however opportunities were less. Trainings were provided on non technical topics eg. Quality, ITIL, communication etc. However I longer run I feel those trainings were important. About the job security, honestly I never felt anything bugged me for job security and I would say for average performer also HCL is a safe work place. HR had too much power there. Career growth - HCL is a big company and has multiple projects, so for correct person and if approach is correct , career growth should not be a problem. My experience on salary and hike was bad so won't say its good. Yes and full with politics ... Too much favour to local guys. Work life balance was there.
Productive and Learning Environment
Analyst (Former Employee) –  IndiaSeptember 3, 2019
Learning opportunities are in Bundle in HCL as what i have seen and experienced. The internal teams transferred me to the the section i had interest in and allowed me to grow and use my own ways to develop the business and got rewarded for the same as well.
Great place to learn new technologies and enhance your skills
Network Engineer / Specialist (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshSeptember 3, 2019
Great company to start your career, there is a lot of learning opportunities that can benefit you in the future. I spent more than 3 years at HCL and it was an amazing journey with lots of ups and downs.
Productive place
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  IndiaSeptember 3, 2019
- Learnt a lot about management and decision making

- Worked on various projects and received multiple onshore opportunities

- Got flexibility to work
Workplace best to work with support
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshSeptember 3, 2019
FULL SUPPORTIVE ENVIRONMENT AND BEST SORROUNDING TO WORK EXTRA ACTIVITIES THERE TO WORK. with work they will provide us everything that the employee needs most. a large cafeteria sports facility is there and gym also to make employees physically fit.
Pros
Gym and tt
Cons
Not confirmed
Good and fun to work
Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  PondicherrySeptember 3, 2019
Good and caring manager,I learned lot of things from my office personally and job.Good job culture.Surrounded by good environment.They ill send appreciation mails.
Good company
SME (Subject Matter Expert) (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 3, 2019
Good company to work with. HR and Operation both are nice with the employees. Offering good package and also get many benefits like shift allowance, OT etc.
No comments
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshSeptember 3, 2019
I am currently finding a new job here everything is fine but I want good salary. And in my location. If any types of job we can manage and hanlde very honestly.
Employee last, top management first
Quality Engineer II (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 2, 2019
1. Top management is incompetent

2. Pays very low salaries

3. Expects the employees to work for investment bank hours (60+ every week)

4. Backstabbing and favouritism towards tamil speakers.
Good
Senior Technical Lead (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshSeptember 2, 2019
Good experience while working with HCL. Good for fresher as there is alot to learn if got the right profile. for Lateral hire please negotiate well before joining.
HCL is good company to learn and grow.
Databse Architect (Current Employee) –  NOIDASeptember 1, 2019
HCL is good company to learn and grow. Management is cooperative and company culture is good. Job security is one of the best feature of HCL. One can join HCL if wish to stay long.
Fun place to work at
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiAugust 31, 2019
Challenges depend on you if you want to accept them or not.
Overall a great experience working in this organisation
Learned a few management tricks and ITIL as well.
Average MNC company
SQL Database Administrator (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshAugust 31, 2019
Good to start the job as a fresher else secure your job being L3 employees.

No growth policy. Customer first is the key of companies. Employees have no value for the company.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Bad appraisal
Good
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduAugust 31, 2019
Excellent company for growth, had the opportunity to grow, was able to move to different roles within the organisation. Work life balance is good and good pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCL Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

52,176