Hartex Rubber Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Very Professional environment
Manager - Materials (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad , IndiaSeptember 19, 2017
Highly competitive work environment with good amount of positive work pressure. A great team at shop floor and in Marketing Dept. Cooperative Ware House and Stores Dept.
Pros
Professional Work atmosphere
Cons
Limited growth oppertunities
Good oraganization
Senior Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshOctober 24, 2016
Production plant working, over all security & safety of the factory, ware houses & personnel. Learned Working of a production unit and its problems, dealing with the workers Unions & problems arising with workers & unions unrest etc. Cooperative Management but full of internal politics & rivalry. Good co-workers. The hardest part of the job is to deal with daily/frequently issues of the Unions. Working is smooth & liberal apart from some instances.
Pros
Subsidized food, liberal working hours, etc.
Cons
Workers Union Problems
marketing area interest
Sales Officer (Current Employee) –  Tiruchchirappalli, TNDecember 5, 2015
Management side i learn many things,my superior says to be work for organisation.my dealer part the support long organisation.in my travel i learn huge.
Pros
allowed free lunch
Having 9+ Years of Experience as FICO Consultant
Executive (Former Employee) –  India,Andhra pradesh,HyderabadMay 14, 2015
The firm is Manufactured Company of Cycle Tyres & Tube

• To maintain daily transaction records as well as maintenance of statutory registers (Sales, Purchases, and Cash).
• Preparation & verification of Bank Reconciliation Statement on daily basis, party reconciliation etc.
• Preparing and filing monthly and annual statutory returns with the concerned authorities.
A great place to learn with freedom to express our views.
Instrumentation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, APMarch 24, 2015
Its always fun and enjoyable to do the job we love. I have the same feeling with my current job, I would feel a typical day at my work place would be the day when I am not assigned with any work. I have learnt a lot in this place right from how responsive to be in attending the break downs to how smart one should be while implementing new technology. We have a very good management which supports and encourages our views.The hardest part is to make the shop floor workers to work for long hours.The most enjoyable part is to take responsibilities into my own hands and execute new ideas and new technologies which would help in taking the company to new heights as well as improve my leadership quality.
Pros
Open to express our views
Cons
Less Pay
Work atmosphere and coleagues
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT (Former Employee) –  APSeptember 16, 2013
I learned basic accounting knowledge from this company only and a good systematic company