HANU REDDY REALTY Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Good envirnoment to work in
Realtor (Current Employee) –  ChennaiJune 30, 2017
Good company to work with if we want a career in Real Estate which has established client base and good repute in Chennai. Good ambiance and environment with ethical work culture.
Earning with Fun work culture
Vice President (Current Employee) –  chennaiJune 10, 2017
I satisfied in all aspects in all along 9 years period till date. Learned lot the work knowledge, professional ethics , technology updating etc. eventually elevated in my lifestyle & respect.

Moreover our Guru motivating periodically to us , It will help me to do the best.

Our Directors are our Roll Models for working tireless a day in & day out.

Frequently we call it 'Honesty & Transparency' in our Business, The same we slowly adopted in our Personal life too.
Junior Accounts Executive
Junior Accounts Executive (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduApril 15, 2017
Day work is good, I learned more and management maintainance is not bad and work place culture is good, Part of the job is fun,

 Preparing income reports for all the branches on monthly bases
 Properly maintained all the important documents & invoices
 Making commission entries and deducting TDS for rent and commission
 Handling service tax payment
Pros
Cons
more than 8 hous
Good
Admin Executive (Current Employee) –  Chennai, TNFebruary 4, 2014
My last job was an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. I did n’t have any previous experience of Real Estate Job. When my employer introduced a new deal like agreement process client sourcing, administration work, management system which used Access they gave me the opportunity to undertake additional training so as to be able to work effectively with this. I was then able to put this training into practice on a day-to-day basis and I am now extremely adept at using the package. I also learned a great deal about handling customers. so it was great to have the chance to develop this area of my experience.