HANU REDDY REALTY Employee Reviews

excellent environment work place
graphic designer (Current Employee) –  chennaiMarch 9, 2018
work culture and environment of the of the company is one of the best place i have ever seen before..freedom to think and excel my creativity is the advantage for the new comer..biggest strength and plus is working with the family hierarchy, we cant see this culture any-ware.. lifetime opportunity for if anyone looking for great career..
Pros
medical and other benefits
Cons
nothing to say
Good envirnoment to work in
Realtor (Current Employee) –  ChennaiJune 30, 2017
Good company to work with if we want a career in Real Estate which has established client base and good repute in Chennai. Good ambiance and environment with ethical work culture.
work atmosphere
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJune 24, 2017
Sky is the limit. Motivated to deal in properties valuewise and have the platform to discuss with any type of clientele. Management support excellent.
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
no targets
Excellent place to work
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad-Deccan, TelanganaJune 15, 2017
I am working in this company from past five years and I have enjoyed every moment working here,the kind of support from the management is great and the training programme conducted every quarter is a great learning experience to improve upon the skills,ethics,and talents we have within us the supriors of this company keeps motivating and stand up for any kind of help when needed.
Working in this company is like being with the family.
Thanks.
Hanu Reddy Realty is not just a Work Place to "Survive" but to "Thrive"
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Mysore, KarnatakaJune 14, 2017
Hanu Reddy Realty is not just a Work Place to "Survive" but to "Thrive"

I have joined this company as an innocent Realtor 9 years ago and got elevated as Vice President Mentor within 3.5 years of joining and as a Vice President within 5 years of work.

This is possible only because of the professional system and work ethics our company had set up and the timely recognition given to the performing employees.

Including myself, I could see many of our colleagues got completely transformed in their personal as well professional Life Style.

We are fortunate to have great leadership in the form of our Directors and Senior Advisor who really have a watch on every employee with an Eagle's Eye, always keep encouraging and motivating them to unleash their best outcome, hidden within them.

Another feather to the cap for the organisation is the continuous training programme conducted to our employees to develop their soft skills and marketing skills and keep themselves updated both knowledge as well technology wise.

There is no Monday Syndrome in our organisation since we are motivated to work all 7 days because every day we feel it is a great opportunity for us to serve our clients for their real estate needs and we live up by our mission "Hanu Reddy Realty will be the reason Why a Child born today will aspire to become a Home owner".

Anybody reading this review for a career change , Read the first line again and join us to Thrive.
Pros
Excellent Working Module, Continuous Training, Learn & Earn.
Excellent Management
Front Office Executive (Current Employee) –  Vizag, Andhra PradeshJune 14, 2017
HRR is a great Company to work, excellent management team. Learned many things like professional ethics & technology updates. I have also learned handling customers.
Fantastic Career where Sky is the limit to earn!
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 11, 2017
I am associated with Hanu Reddy Realty Hyderabad Branch from last 30 months and my overall experience is very excellent, enthusiastic, motivating and inspiring. It's a great Company to work, excellent management team who always motivate, mentor each one to give their best in whatever they do which keeps inspiring all to perform more better. The Chairman and Directors are the Role Models for all in the Company! They offer you professional training every 4 months, train you, guide you and support you to Learn the business and then Earn! Sky is the Limit in this business. A great platform for youngsters and middle age groups to join Hanu Reddy Realty and start their career in Real Estate and have a great rewarding career and fulfill all their dreams! A great place to learn, earn, work, have fun, make new friends and colleagues, explore new places, interact with different people from varied background and vast experience, great work culture, respect for all, adopt healthy life style, transformation of your life style!

Transperancy, Integrity and Competency are the core values of the Company and they stand for the same.
Pros
Unlimited Earnings
Cons
Tech savvy
Earning with Fun work culture
Vice President (Current Employee) –  chennaiJune 10, 2017
I satisfied in all aspects in all along 9 years period till date. Learned lot the work knowledge, professional ethics , technology updating etc. eventually elevated in my lifestyle & respect.

Moreover our Guru motivating periodically to us , It will help me to do the best.

Our Directors are our Roll Models for working tireless a day in & day out.

Frequently we call it 'Honesty & Transparency' in our Business, The same we slowly adopted in our Personal life too.
Awesome Place to work
Admin (Current Employee) –  Mylapore, ChennaiJune 1, 2017
Good Work Culture
Helps us to keep us up-to-date of the latest technologies
Good at Client Servicing
Importance for Healthy Living
Transparency
Improves confidence
Good Brand to be associated
Pros
Nice Place to Work
Cons
Saturday is a working day
Junior Accounts Executive
Junior Accounts Executive (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduApril 15, 2017
Day work is good, I learned more and management maintainance is not bad and work place culture is good, Part of the job is fun,

 Preparing income reports for all the branches on monthly bases
 Properly maintained all the important documents & invoices
 Making commission entries and deducting TDS for rent and commission
 Handling service tax payment
Pros
Cons
more than 8 hous
Productive as well as disciplined.
Front Office Executive (Current Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, APJune 15, 2015
Well disciplined management. Learned so many things like speaking with others and maintaining friendly relationship with everyone.
Good
Admin Executive (Current Employee) –  Chennai, TNFebruary 4, 2014
My last job was an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. I did n’t have any previous experience of Real Estate Job. When my employer introduced a new deal like agreement process client sourcing, administration work, management system which used Access they gave me the opportunity to undertake additional training so as to be able to work effectively with this. I was then able to put this training into practice on a day-to-day basis and I am now extremely adept at using the package. I also learned a great deal about handling customers. so it was great to have the chance to develop this area of my experience.