HSBC Employee Reviews

Found 2,888 reviews matching the search See all 12,986 reviews
Good place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  IndiaJanuary 20, 2020
I was a part of reporting team . The work was good and required brainstorming and knowledge of the country's laws about audit (IFRS). The salary was good but it required late night stretch.
productive and fun
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 20, 2020
excellent work culture job security is good awesome hr team .career growth matrix is very simple and doable .good mangement .motivating inter team competation.
Good work life balance and benefits
India Learning and Talent Head (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 19, 2020
HSBC has great benefits and work life balance. The organizations provides lots of opportunities to move across teams, roles and most importantly even locations
Corporate sales
Manager (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJanuary 19, 2020
Managing existing corporate clients in and around
Delhi NCR
 Tapping new business in the aforementioned
region.
 Cross selling of new products to existing clients.
 Handling new enquires through digital channel
related to services for HSBC products and services
through different mediums such as : bank bazar
 Handling customer grievances
 Assisting in organizing activities across various
corporates.
It Was nice experience working with HSBC
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 18, 2020
HSBC is the most fun place to work and the colleague were very helpful and quite understanding.Job timings were also good and how my 1 and a half year went away even i don't know it.
HSBC EDPI Vizag is everything for me..
Fraud officer (Current Employee) –  IndiaJanuary 18, 2020
HSBC is a 1st house for me..it gave me many things.I love it..God has blessed me .and I will have a gratitude for this company which gave me a way.not only me there are hadicapeds, transgenders , widow's and they get support and encourage to work with HSBC many people who leave and come back and join HSBC.it's bcoz of respect and love .may be salaries are less but work life balance balance is perfectly maintained here..and that's a best part that it retain people to comeback...
Fantastic
Credit Cards - Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJanuary 16, 2020
Awesome company. Employee centric. Good work and life balance. Management is great. Would love to work with them again. Very supportive manager. Best company.
Fun at work , however the management need to brush up them self to handle people management skills which is missing.
Policy wise it is one of the best company because it is employee friendly and non other company can compete with them when it comes policy towards employees , but there is only lack of people management by the management.
HSBC is an Excellent work place
CDD Analyst in CMB KYC QC checklist (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 16, 2020
HSBC is an excellent organisation in letting employees have work life balance ans allow employees to meet the targets easily without any stress. I recommend aspiring job seekers to join this organisation.
productive and fun workspace
Customer Service advisor (Former Employee) –  hyderabadJanuary 16, 2020
HSBC was my very first organization which has evolved me into a very professional candidate, i have personally learned people management and time and management skills,
Pros
Tgif, team dinner, Rnr
Company with Future Visibility
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST / MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 15, 2020
HSBC is one of the best company in entire india.

Having worked for this company has thought me many things along with work life balance.
It has also helped in grooming my professional career
Lot of Learning opportunities.
MM Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 14, 2020
Lot of learning opportunities however poor management with lot of stress in the teams. Good salary hikes will be given along with the very good bonus.
It was a nice experience in hsbc
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJanuary 10, 2020
I missed my last company it was brilliant company and the corporate environment was so good and the environment of working i really appreciate
Challenging and Opportunity to learn
Consultant Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 9, 2020
The policies are very good and work pressure varies from person to person. Management is trying its best but it varies, if you get a supportive manager, life's good.Presently Job security is low.
Good organization
KYC Analyst (Current Employee) –  Banglore, KarnatakaJanuary 9, 2020
Provides Overall good experience in banking process, open to ideas little bit of stress during year end otherwise it is a good organization to work and benefits are good to.
The best place to work for
Lead Digital Copywriter (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 8, 2020
This place oozes with work-life balance. Challenging assignments often come to your table and if you prove to be adept at those, you’ll be celebrated. You work well, you’ll be credited enough.
Good
Stresful enviornment. Employee not feinedlt....................Good culture..No prlmotions. No onsite.jsjsjsjjdjjjdnxnn.. .............................
extremely productive, growth oriented and fun filled environment
Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshJanuary 7, 2020
I loved to work here for 6.5 years. Would surely join back if possible. employees will be given equal opportunity to learn and excel in their professional career. Work life balance is also very good. People oriented managers can be found everywhere. Give your best and this company will give back the best to you.
lots of learning
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  IndiaJanuary 5, 2020
if you are young then hsbc is a place to grow and learn, new things culture and technology.. teams structure and reporting lines are not very clear at times
A good place to settle down
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 5, 2020
My experience with HSBC was short, just more than a year or so.
I had a nice time networking with a wide array of colleagues and understanding how the bank functions. It is a cool place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.

55,008