HP Employee Reviews

Found 2,926 reviews matching the search See all 11,906 reviews
One of the best Employer
AREA SALES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  IndiaSeptember 5, 2019
Best place to work. Work environment is very competitive yet amazing.
Internal employee Policies are great. Work hard and you surely get recognized for your work. Work culture is friendly
"Business Operations Analyst (Contract) in " (Former Employee) –  Electronics City, KarnatakaSeptember 3, 2019
Salary is paid very less and the management doesn't take initiative to know what is the difficulties faced by an individual and no growth in career. You don't have the chance to expose your talents.
Pros
free transport
Cons
travel time is long
HP is the best
DevOps Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 2, 2019
Hp is the best place to work and it's been really a pleasure working here... Work culture and policies really employee friendly but few managers are like what to say..
good
Cashier cumComputer Operator (Former Employee) –  Sri Ganganagar, RajasthanSeptember 1, 2019
such an amazing place to work and grow professionally ! There is so much learning at hp with excellent work environment. good place for work and lot of good thing we learn
Good
TEAM LEADER (Former Employee) –  ChennaiAugust 31, 2019
Got a lot of experience and knowledge being as a team leader. Working with a team helps in gaining responsibility and helps in bringing out the management skills.
Flexible Work life balance but no growth
Technology Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 28, 2019
Huge company but growth is minimal.
No hike and development projects.
Flexible timings
Work from home
Great campus and More holidays
Work life balance
It was good
Sr Fianace Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaAugust 27, 2019
I worked in HP for span of 13months and it was awesome for regular employees compared to contract employees. Friendly work environment. In my team there was good co-ordination.
Work life balance
TECHNICAL REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  ChennaiAugust 26, 2019
Working in HP is a great experience. Work life and personal life balancing is made easy in working at hp. Its a great place to work and gain our knowledge
Productive and Culture funtime
Senior Finance Analyst – Projects (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 26, 2019
HP celebrated all culture activate that helps us to learn global system to avoid culture shock, company balances its production activities and fun time together not effecting any team inputs.
ok
IT Engineer (Former Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshAugust 26, 2019
in this job i learn very important things for my life..
i was happy with my job at a time, this place is a very important to learn new, touring is also good but expenses for touring is so hard in starting.
Best company so far
Senior QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 23, 2019
I have worked as a tester in this company this company is giving lot of knowledge to proceed in carrier one can rely on growth here and can gain lot of experiences
Productive and fun place to work.
Global Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  INAugust 22, 2019
I was a part of a highly dedicated team who dealt with technical issues with consumer PC's of clients from Australia and New Zealand. We resolved technical issues over the phone and also performed sales on call for the same customers. I received appreciations like the "Best Employee of the Quarter" and "Maximum Sales Holder for the year".
Systematic and organised
Order Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 21, 2019
I found it very interesting working there , the colleagues were well educated and organised. Hewlett Packard is a 500 fortune company it is a very good place to work there.
Productive & fun working Place
Cloud Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 19, 2019
Having good experience working over there and learned automation tools of HP such HPSAS, HPOO etc.

Monitoring servers and providing regular updates such as health check ups, Patching etc regarding servers.

Preparing monthly analysis report and troubleshoot other problems related to client.
Work with fun, its environment is wonderful
Manufacturing Operations Associate-III (Current Employee) –  PantnagarAugust 16, 2019
It is a great company and i would like to prefer to others to join this company. It has very good work environment.
I am doing work with fun here.
I received recolonization time to time by my Manager.
There are some other benefits like Employee purchase program.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Perfect for learners
Technology Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 16, 2019
A good leader can take you far to achieve milestones. Company provides good opportunities but I was also fortunate that I got good manager which helped in every aspect of job.
Supply Chain and inventory Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 16, 2019
A great employer in terms of Job Security and Knowledge gain. Good work life balance. Higher management is well approachable. Scope for growth is motivating
Its was good place to work
ITO SERVICE DELIVERY CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 13, 2019
I left it because i was looking for more technical growth in my career. Company is too good but little bit improvement is required in the management decisions
productive and secured place to work with
BOM Analyst (Supply chain Management) (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduAugust 12, 2019
Excellent company to work with , safe and secured for women to work .
Great team and motivational managers are biggest strength for employess like me.. Everyone is equal and indiviual talent is always recognised.Friendly atmosphere and flexible shifts are another advantage. competitive and challenges exists which helps to identify talented employees.
Work life balance and benefits of employees are good
Senior Process Associate - HR Admin & Ops (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduAugust 8, 2019
we have an open-door policy in our company which leads to work significantly in our position. - Engaging team members in contributing their work in business strategies and promotes a gratifying work experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HP. Our community is ready to answer.

54,355