Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: March 26 2020

H&M Employee Reviews

H&M was nice
It was a nice environment to work in.
Employees at H &M were good to be around. Providing customer service was a good experience overall for me.

It was a good job.
People are good
Slow-paced company, good for work-life balance
No much growth options based on hierarchy.

Leaner teams

Less increments

Global exposure is limited

Very limited travel
Good place to work overall
Salary benchmarks are on the lower side for MBA graduates. The culture is often unprofessional and individual driven at the top levels in the country organization.
Great Place to work H&M
•Good working environment.
•Living with values.

•Great Team.

•Fun & learn, develop and explore career.

•Great place to work.

•Promotions & good hike in salary.
Productive and fun workplace
H&M provides the perfect work life balance and ample amount of opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Salary compensation could have been a little better.
great place to work
I enjoy working at hm for the ultimate customer service experience. A great learning experience. Spending a lot work in a great working environment and a happy workculture.
Six month work for lifestyle
My name mageshkumar i need a good job so l was looking in a H&M this job was great job for me so I need this job opportunity am job employee for this job thanking you
productive but stable learning enviornment.
My day used to start by looking at the stock received and allocating stock to employees for unpacking. I used to help my teammates to unpack when they were lacking behind the tact. planning and proper delegation f work along with acting myself as a role model was a crucial part of my job.
pruductive and funwork place
Nice place to work. Long term project.We can learn many things by working in this project. It is a big team with around 170 people.
all are more supporting team members. work culture is also good.
I saw the H&M cloths are very good quality and fabrics n finishing is good. I liked.
H&M is the good clothing brand i also buy from H&M it’s good brand and H&M every month come with new design new patterns and i really like the colors.
H&M is a very good company it is the best workplace the culture is really awesome but appraisal is good other wise leaves,event everything is super.
The company culture is very good but hike is not good also the people who is working more then 2 or 3 years they are not getting promotion,hike,appraisal etc.
It was a great place to work as there were oppurtunities to grow always.
A good place to develop customer service skills due to high customer traffic. There is a procedure to almost everything done, and if followed, you're doing the job perfectly fine.
Happy working there.
It was really an amazing brand working with which offers a lot of benefits to their staff members. and in terms of environment it do really have positive atmosphere there and people do respect each other.
Pros
45 mins lunch break and 15 mins tea break
Cons
9 hours a day including breaks
productive and fun work place
My role included receiving incoming calls as a customer care agent, placing calls for marketing and sales representative, managing call logs for frequent callers etc.

My role as a Sales Associate included assisting shop manager in sorting, moving and replenishing stock, give each customer individual attention by taking them to the relevant aisles, reporting to the store manager about low stock of any good in a section on the floor etc.

As a Team Member, my role was to attend to the customers personally to ensure that the customer finds a right product of the desired brand, managing, moving and arranging of stock, handling cash and card transactions etc.
Good place to develop yourself
Provide good learning experience for employee
Encouraging employees to development themselves for next level

Fast paced life

Fun at work

Good work culture
Pros
Learning and development
Cons
Work /life balance
Nice place to work
Nice place to work with really good work life balance. Work is very interesting and challenging at the same time and there is nice work culture. Fun place to wok at.
good
"Work life balance isn't always ideal but I feel compensated for that" (in 123 reviews)

"If you want to work in H&M you need a really fast pace, sometimes there is some lack of communication from the management team"
Best place to work

Follow quality standards

Best work culture

Provide trainings
Cashier
Good job so more benefits are there like esi epf & life insurance. Sick leave & aprisial leave. Ability of store space. & grate services of customer.I used to work 8 hours a day
productive workplace
time management is necessary if you want to work here. Also you are expected to work overtime. It's fun with your colleagues.you get expertise in this field
Ambiente de trabajo muy agradable
Ha sido la mejor experiencia para poder aprender todo sobre la venta directa, trabajo en equipo, y sobre todo el mundo del management.