GVK EMRI Employee Reviews

Excellent Workplace
Emergency Medical Technician Associate (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMarch 19, 2018
Emergency care is significant to learn. Hence, I learned advanced critical care with emergency medicine and CPR, BLS, first aid and trauma care. Overall excellent environment to learn.
workplace is good
Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  suratFebruary 17, 2018
my day work Is men power setting and I had learnt lot of things and manage 35 EMT and 35 Pilot workplace Is vary nice and warm my job hardest part is ambulance Break down Management and most enjoyable part of my job is Patient Recover after 48 hrs. follow up.
Pros
Free service
Cons
On call duty
Zonal Manager (Current Employee) –  Uttar PradeshFebruary 6, 2018
Company provide its employees a great work life balance environment. Increment and promotion policies are fair and with parity to other employees. HR is very strong.
Pros
Cons
Long Hours
Company is ok.but field staff are suffer with superiors
EMT (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaJanuary 5, 2018
Company tender is completed.thats why we are terminated from the company. I am willing to do as a paramedic in any other organisations in a efficient manner.
Any nearest
Health (Former Employee) –  Rampur, Uttar PradeshDecember 25, 2017
I am not satisfied with my job in gvkemri
Because no future in this job so that I want a good opportunity and I want to secure my future so that I want satisfaction from my job
Cons
It was a great experiance
Manager - Operations (Current Employee) –  Allahabad, Uttar PradeshOctober 27, 2017
Its was good to work with such a good company. i have learn a lot for this company , social activity , people problem and many more and i have faced and successfully handled.Thank you GVK EMRI
Pros
to learn more about society problem . to intarct with N number of people
Cons
as per work there is a problem in salary timing.
fun at the place and enjoy handling work
CURRENTLY WORKING IN EMRI 108 AS AN ERO (Current Employee) –  Dehra Dun, UttarakhandOctober 25, 2017
I learn there to handle grave situation like to deal with different types of people. how to handle the situation when company does not have service to provide.
management was good there. we enjoyed the work because of friendly environment.
hardest part when we have not sufficient sources to provide service but we have to convince people why we are not able to provide services.
Pros
friendly enviroment
Cons
long hours and less pay
My work place is so better.
Emergency Response Officer (Current Employee) –  Lucknow City, Uttar PradeshOctober 15, 2017
When you're balancing a cray schedule filled with responsibilities, school or another job, it can be hard to find a lot of time to spend on your job search. Fortunately, I've got some shortcuts to help you manage your time wisely and focus on areas that'll have the most impact. The truth is, you shouldn't spend a lot of your time trying to hunt down the perfect job
Pros
Take a little break.. Like lunch, tea
Learning & Challenging Work Place
Assistant Partner (Team Manager) (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanOctober 12, 2017
This Organization atmosphere very sensitive, responsible & Challenging because i am taking care of all over rajasthan 108 emergency helpline & Managing field staff which is work with him.
Pros
Providing respect & proud
Cons
Delay Response
Liasoning Job
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshSeptember 26, 2017
Just a work place. No motivation but knowlegde of liasoning. There is no learning or fun at work. It a project of ambulance sewa for UP Govt working overall in 75 districts of UP. The working is centralised from Lucknow having call centre for 108 and 102
Pros
Travelling
Cons
24 hrs work
Skilled full & peaceful environment
Asst. Manager Fleet (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanSeptember 18, 2017
Working with this company was awesome, learned many things from my colleagues apart from that company also take care of their employees related to any kind of problem. Earned too good peoples from this company. Working culture was very best among all my tenure.
No Comment
Emergency Management Executive (Current Employee) –  Auraiya, Uttar PradeshSeptember 17, 2017
I learn many things from this organisation. I am working here as EME in Auraiya. My work here to manage my team, my work and govt. department. We have to fulfill our targets.
Program Manager
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Durg, ChhattisgarhSeptember 3, 2017
Day start with No. of ambulance on road and off road and than repair of ambulance and the manpower utilization. and where critical situation analysis and movement of ambulance to that area. Report of trips of each ambulance. coordination with local administration and reporting them as per need. taking public into confidence hardest part to handle. Monitoring of each and every part from top to bottom. Managing people softly is learning for me in emergency duty where service to people is 24X7 without fail.
Pros
nothing
Cons
Good Environment and good working place
office work (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratSeptember 1, 2017
GOOD EXPErience. Support to all employe. Routed shift no festival off but double salary this day .all he and company staff good support. Learning about how to talk any person
Pros
Rated
Cons
Routed shift
Project Head (Current Employee) –  LucknowAugust 30, 2017
Good place to work. Lot of learning as managing Govt projects. Dealing with pvt firms and govt employees are absolutely different. Lot of opportunities to interact with govt officials and learn.
Environment of the office was very good.
Associate quality (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshAugust 25, 2017
There was good management system and good work for all associates and seniors. There was not much pressure for the work all the seniors of this company gave me full support. And I learnt from this company official culture and self confidence to represent myself.
Pros
Na
Cons
8 hours computer work in the office.
Challenging
Driver (Former Employee) –  Hassan, KarnatakaAugust 17, 2017
Bhandarkars college is one of the best college i have seen the management and the faculty are very good feels great to work there. I come out there by my Personal problems.
good team work
Emergency Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  indiaAugust 14, 2017
good,healthy,hardworking team,punctual,good relationship,manageing all cases from labour to cardiac arrest,manging trauma,managing pediatric cases,stroke
management is not good
Executive Operations (Former Employee) –  Baran, RajasthanAugust 12, 2017
I have done good work many times I got ranked first according to comapny parameter but the management of this not good because the staff dosen't got salary on time and the main issue is vendors payment.
Interesting with satisfied workplace
Emergency Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJuly 31, 2017
I would to like to work in medical field. I felt pride to saved a lots of lives as emergency medical technician.It was as service social work.I have experience of more than 1year as EMT basic.
Pros
Satisfied work time
Cons
No over time