Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation

Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Employee Reviews

India8 reviews
Salary revised in every three year and it was only 20 to 25 parcentege. But other fmcg company have salary revised in every year with 10 to 18 parcentege.
Pros
Learn lot of skill
Cons
Salary and designation problem.
Got an opportunity to interact with the final customers viz growers. Was given free hand and good leadership role to grow the business. workplace culture was really encouraging for most of the employees
Pros
ownership and free hand
Cons
compensation
Great brand with excellent distribution channel. Company has very good reach and penetration. More focused on processes and systems. Need to improve hr.
First cooperative organisation backed by large number of Farmers.A well managed company with highly skilled professionals.Excellent company for learning and development.
It provides you an opportunity to learn and handle responsibilities early in professional life. The work culture is goof
Pros
Learning and Autonomy
Cons
Variable component is large
My experience with the company helped me to imbibe the dairy co-operative work culture, in depth training on quality assurance systems, automation and sophisticated equipment's, process and product knowledge, management and new product development. The journey during tenure in the organization has been a continuous learning curve through team work, trainings and professional development.
I did internship in this company where I got the chance to interact with new people.Over here I studied about the demand and supply of this product.
Pros
growth
Cons
hard marketing
Best QSR Brand to work for. Good HR policies. Proper work life balance. Good training provided to start your experience at work.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation. Our community is ready to answer.
Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Reviews by Job Title