Groupon

Groupon Employee Reviews

Good
They pay a good salary as per the job and they pay on time.
During the time I worked, we had 30 paid holidays a year that was good.

For a fresher, this is a fine place to work.
Good Company
Good Company where we can learn more and spend your own time. Management is wonderful, We can get learn and teach someone who wants something to get learn.
Very productive and fun workplace
Productive, competitive, fun workplace, well organized, mental focus,critical metrics, Immediate action for employee concerns, Perfect for freshers, self developmental
Fun place to work, no pre-derived dress code
Groupon is an excellent place to work. Groupon is a leading E-Commerce company renowned globally. Managers are good and they do support the team in all the way that they can. Overall, one can work stress free in Groupon.
Both pros and cons about Groupon which we should be aware of
I would say it's a great place to start but not sure about long term career plan there. If you plan to stay for long and achieve something, work hard maybe just maybe you will make it
Depends on the team you enter
Certain teams might have decent culture but in the team that I have worked it was school like atmosphere with micro management, unnecessary guidelines and overall no pipeline of work.
Fun work place
Fun work place. But there is no job security at all. Growth in this company cannot be assured how much ever hardworking you are. Politics is a key among the management.
Fun workplace
I learned so much at Groupon. That was like my second parent which taught me everything. I enjoyed my work overall. Good work life balance and employee friendly work culture. Amazingly chill work environment.
Excellent
Sell your skills you'll be paid. You can have good work environment. Talent, performance and people management skills can take you great heights. Best place to work.
Prodcutive & Fun
good workplace culture, interesting & challenging job makes me love the job- encouraging team leads- learned a lot about hard work and time management.
Pros
No stress, No extension
Cons
Nothing much to learn
Good culture and great company
I was given ample of opportunities for growth and there was good appraisal. Liked the company and work ethics. Many team outings were conducted and hence there was good work life balance
Pros
Salary on time
Fun place to work
Good work place but not standard management. Job security would be an average.
Cost optimization would not workout hence its an American company there focus would be employee centric.
good
good company. learned lot. good environment. good people. good food. outing.cab movie. outing hotel. night shift. chennai work location. every thing good
Pros
na
Cons
na
first MNC to work
We work in night shifts and assisting the customers. At the start we use to have good work life style but later on it keep on diminishing with the management style.
Good culture
Groupon is a good company and a fun work place. Job security is not so good. Culture is western. Management changes happen every 2 years. Lots of confusion in the management.
A great place to work at, with some really nice and helpful colleagues and management.
The management was good and understanding of its employees and a collaborative work environment was always ensured. Team lunches and activities happened often. Workplace could have been more spacious and brighter.
Wonderful Management and Brilliant place to work!
Nearbuy (previously Groupon India) is an absolutely wonderful place to work in. The management of the company is an absolute brilliant bunch. They are very inspiring and true leaders who mentor people very well and help you grow in the company. The company's business model revolves around innovation, creativity, and enthusiasm to do more and better every day. There is a perfect work-fun balance at work and the leadership emphasizes on family life as the first priority and then office. Immense potential to grow and learn tons every day. A place where one would love to go to work every day and feel a sense of achievement everyday.
Pros
Brilliant Management team, Great business model, Plenty of Opportunity to grow, a fun place to work in.
Cons
None!
fun workplace
This is a fun company, growth opportunities are great and ample. You could expect easy going management with a great focus on your career development.
Good Environment and they make work fun
I have worked in Groupon for around six months and it has been a very pleasant and eye opening experience. I have learned alot about a profession life over here and this was my first company that I have worked with. It has taught me how to handle pressure and meet the targets on a daily basis.
Used to be a fun work place. But it is deteriorating day by day.
Quite flexible company to work. Manager gives all flexibility the only thing is work should be timely finished.
* Interior is quite fascinating

* Salary is okay to many other companies

* All the other departments are quite approachive ( Finance, Admin , HR) etc

* Quite friendly for women. There are several programs for women.

* Company not only takes care of professional growth as well as personal growth
Fun to start but not much to offer in terms of career progression
Workplace is pretty modern and work culture is great. The nature of the job isn't too stressful, but working emails gets monotonous after a point of time. The pay I received was very good in comparison to what my classmates working in other companies received. Overall, it is a good first step into the corporate world but I wouldn't recommend staying for over 2 years.
Pros
great pay, chilled work, in-office recreation
Cons
low chances for career progression, work eventually gets monotonous, night shifts can be draining