Government of West Bengal Employee Reviews

Fun work place
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee) –  Dinhata, West BengalJuly 19, 2018
Good and I want it.Its beter than othee job,and it for all part time candidates.We want to this job and very neded job for me.And my friend alawys ask me for this job.And I alawys wnat this type job and I want part time income.
No job satisfaction
Dental Surgeon (Current Employee) –  Sonamukhi, West BengalOctober 6, 2017
Management in administration break rules by themselves but expect others to abide by the rules.
No job satisfaction as there is dirty working environment with no modern facilities at all with no manpower assistance. People are on their feet to stab each other. Salary structure is very poor.
Pros
No perks at all apart from fixed salary
Cons
Duty hours are not very long
Over all Government Job is service oriented to the people of W.B.
Administrative Executive (Former Employee) –  Writers Building, West Bengal , and Howrah.September 4, 2017
Worked in various departments,Viz. Judicial, Industrial Reconstruction, Panchayat and Rural Development, Finance, Labour and Tourism of the Government of West Bengal from 1982 to 2016
Very hard working person so.
government job (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshJanuary 7, 2017
Hello
I am very working person and honest person. And I'm belong to a midil class family person. And I'm very hard working person so that it..
Cons
1 hours
Good life
SISTER IN CHARGE(Retired) (Former Employee) –  R G KAR MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITALOctober 19, 2016
Great life work balance. A noble proffesion honoured nobly by wb govt. But you wont get public holidays on time. Take the challange job.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Low pay
work environment is good but salary is not sufficient caopare to the same post of central govt
Establishment job & Accounts job in Govt.sector (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalAugust 21, 2016
challenging job but financial benefits are not good. co workers are very much cooperative. Juniors obey orders. enjoyable part of the job is learning newer things day by day. new chalanges appear and to solve is the most challanging part
Pros
good & friendly work environment
Cons
salary amount
Poor job culture
Senior Revenue Executive (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalMay 13, 2016
Terrible work culture, work life balance good but that is because there is not sense of responsibility in the employees. Growth depends on seniority, therefore motivation is near zero.
Pros
No work, salary guaranteed
Cons
No motivation for hard working employees
Various Schemes Workplace
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee) –  Hugli, WBSeptember 13, 2015
New Schemes related to citizens are completing with very hard working and government benefits are reach successfully to the beneficiaries.
Enjoyed much with govt. assigned job but paid lesser amount in compare to my such a skilled job in compare to private sector jobs.
English/Bengali Typing/Stenography, (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, WBMay 28, 2015
I enjoyed with full job-satisfaction though the Govt. Salary was poor, Still I performed well in setting up different office machines like latest type Xerox Automatic machines Computer Controlled Attendance machine, after which the Senior Officers of Govt.thanked me of installing such modern science technology,

Due to close friendly relation with humour almost all the staff and officers loved me as their own family. But I was always duty bound while in administration, I never get worried when preparing Confidential Report of Staffs and Officers though sometimes it was like Open Personal Report with allowing them Grades,
Interesting
Supervisor . (Current Employee) –  Hugli, WBOctober 17, 2013
The satisfaction of mine is that I am helping somebody of my age so that he can earn his lively hood and also being part of the government I am also helping my nation to be developed.
Pros
Support from the boss.
Cons
Salary is not sufficient as compared to the responsibility.

Want to know more about Government of West Bengal?

Ask a question
Financial Management and Administration
Panchayat Development Officer (Current Employee) –  WBSeptember 10, 2013
Excellent Management.
Excellent Co-worker.
Work as a Election in charge is my hardest work part.
To solve any critical issue gives me a great pleasure.
Pros
Capable of taking hard-work
Cons
Long hrs