Government of Kerala Employee Reviews

Hide and seek with machine
Automobile Maintenance Trainee (Former Employee) –  MuvattupuzhaOctober 28, 2019
I Work as a machine trainee in this company, I never seen an engine of Jcb or heavy vehicle. But i got an opportunity to know more about machine and working of the vehicle. SO many times i feel like i am playing hide and seek with the machine.
Good
Overseer (Current Employee) –  KottayamAugust 1, 2019
ensure job security
half pay leave
earned leave
productive
Lecturer (Former Employee) –  indiaMay 2, 2019
management was soo helpful.joblocationis in kerala.I learned to bemore strict.I was abletolearn new thins.The most enjoyable part was the collegues and students.
productive and fun during lunch time
EXECUTIVE ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  KERALA, INMarch 1, 2019
The work includes in general management of public works ,tender, design check along with attending meetings and chair haritha keralam works as executive engineer
it was great experience i learned all from there
Full Time Salesman (Former Employee) –  karunagappallyJanuary 22, 2019
The Civil Supplies Department discharges the important responsibilities of Public Distribution, enforcement of markets discipline and promotion of consumer awareness and protection of their interest.In the 60s and 70s it won many accolades for the pioneering achievements in the implementation of Universal Rationing System
Self satisfaction
teaching job (Current Employee) –  Kottayam, KeralaNovember 30, 2018
Secure in job and in workplace
Considering all in equal
Enough Training
Provides material s
Conduct workshops
Extra carricular activities
Refresher courses
Pros
Free training
Cons
Different projects
fun and friendly
media and IT executive (Former Employee) –  thiruvananthapuramNovember 24, 2018
management is very cooperative and comfortable to work with.

flexible timings and the only disadvantage is the strict atmosphere with the work . otherwise its a super place to work
Pros
attractive salary packages
Cons
night duty
Research assistant
IT Nodal Officer (Current Employee) –  Thiruvananthapuram, KeralaOctober 25, 2018
Knowledge about the society is unavoidable matter. My job is data mining of government publication. The finding of job is evaluated by HOD. Reporting system is very good
Pros
Free conveyance, free accommodation and family health and education
Cons
8 hours
Good Experience
Project Executive (Former Employee) –  Trivandrum, KeralaOctober 7, 2018
Working with ANC is one of the best experience. All the team members including higher management is supporting each and every employees and we all are like a family.
Welder
government job (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 22, 2018
I work for ITI. workshop of welder I have learn arc welding and gas welding both I complete one year by working welding and I spend 8 hours in welding workshop.
Pros
Canteen
Cons
8 hours
Details of job in Agriculture Department
Working time was 10 am to 5 pm. All the staff were co-operative. Agricultural development works were the major activities along with agricultural extension activities.works were very interesting and satisfactory. activities for marketing of agricultural produces are also done by farmers groups.
Water management, environment management, soil conservation, water conservation, agricultural mechanization etc were also done.
Pros
Travelling Allowances
Cons
Delay in official approvals
Productive and highly satisfying
Skill development Executive (Former Employee) –  KeralaMay 19, 2018
ASAP is an initiative of Kerala Government. Unlike most of the initiatives of government ASAP stands as the most productive and highly competitive sector. It gave a chance to work with the young and to work for the young
Review on job
Civil Police Officer (Current Employee) –  TrivandrumApril 1, 2018
I am working in Govt of kerala since 2009, Mainly concentrate law and order as well as administration. I got some appreciation letter as wll as godo service entry from higher officials. I am looking for better job, for the reason i applied the above job .
my work place and experience
Accounts Officer (Former Employee) –  Kottayam, KeralaNovember 30, 2017
Under Government of Kerala I was working as Accounts Officer. Preparation of District wise expenditure statement was the hardest part of my job. However I could manage the collection of data and submitted to higher authorities at proper time.
Creative
Office Assistant, Office Administration (Former Employee) –  Cochin, KeralaNovember 25, 2017
The work places are near to forest areas.Atmosphere was healthy and are promising.Working for the protection of forests and preservation of wildlife was very interesting and worthy from environmental point of view.salary and employment are subject to revision at fixed intervals.Hence working with the dept was worthy.
Pros
Interesting
Friendly and Fun workplace
LECTURER - College Of Engineering-Poonjar (Former Employee) –  keralaNovember 8, 2017
It is a really a nice experience as a lecturer in College of Engineering Poonjar is a vibrant community indulged in scholarship and devoted to learning always remembering that education is a service to the nation and humanity. Normally working hours are from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm.As a teaching faculty i was assigned to lecturing engineering subjects as well as lab sessions.though was my first experience as a lecturer i got opportunities to learn to manage and utilise resources effectively.All my experiences taught that a good team work leads to success .i found nothing as hardest in those times. i really enjoyed my profession very well because i can interact with a different group of people ,in-charge of cultural activities and placement cell.
Pros
Friendly and helpful faculties
Cons
Lack of job security
Senior Instructor in Various Engineering Colleges (Former Employee) –  KeralaNovember 6, 2017
It was very good experience to work in my government organizations. i left the job to seek better prospects and monitory benefits. I could work 10 years in UAE with a multi cultural environment, now I seek for another opportunity in anywhere in this world to utilize my expertise.
Pros
free health club
Work Simplification
Assistant / IT Nodal Officer (Current Employee) –  Kerala, thiruvananthapuramNovember 2, 2017
On my first entry of the present organisation have different in culture. But i feel the unique process in internal . i have introduced a technical solution for existing 5 problems. based on the implementation of my concept the management has promoted me as higher level in the system.
From my experience is support and implement management views in systematic and simple steps of technology is great for at employee.
All the management in my previous employer is each and every day communicated with me for their solution. so the relationship is more important to us.
culture of work places in different companies are different. Do our work in sincerer and obedient & friendly manner.
i cant`t searching any hardest part in my job .
enjoyable part of my job is teaching.
low renumeration
Assistant Project Officer (Former Employee) –  Cannanore, KeralaOctober 5, 2017
Work from 7 am to 7 pm
all treatment,A.I Vaccination ,Pd1 Pd2
overall management
work place is ok
not getting salary monthly
saving the life of animals
Pros
free ticket and one month vaccation per year
Cons
salary payment not in order
I need better job
Health Inspector (Former Employee) –  Palakkad distSeptember 30, 2017
I Would like to join sanitary Inspector in Gulf countries,I need more salary because of my family affairs so I seek more salary job in other countries.