Government of Delhi Employee Reviews

4.0Pay & Benefits
great
office staff (Former Employee) –  DelhiApril 4, 2017
it was a gud experience in Punjab bhawan I was working there in office staff.. also I did mts work . and also did protocall work...I was a great experience
Pros
lunches
Cons
6hours
Helpful to the ex-servicemen community and caompassionate approach to the widows of ex-servicemen.
Personal Assistant to the Secretary (Former Employee) –  Office of the Rajya Sainik BoardSeptember 18, 2012
Being a public dealing office, mostly interacted with the public in guiding and help them to solve their problems. Included visitors from all age group eg., 35 - 90 years. Learnt the art of patiently listening to the public and to convince them.

The hardest part of the job was to coordinate the annual Armed Forces Flag Day function at the Raj Niwas, where Ministers, senior government officers and armed forces officers use to attend. In a government set up, it is an uphill task to anticipate and obtain financial approval and accordingly arrange administrative and logistic support for the function single handed. Almost ten successive years had the opportunity hold the event.

The blessings of aged ex-servicemen and seniors as acknowledgement to my work.