Government of Delhi

Government of Delhi Employee Reviews

India3 reviews
Working conditions could have been better. But the students response was stupendous and we achieved many milestones together. Over a period of time, I could not function properly because i could not balance my job and passion as an artist and family life, because of excessive pressure in the working conditions provided.
Pros
Secure job
Cons
Poor working conditions
it was a gud experience in Punjab bhawan I was working there in office staff.. also I did mts work . and also did protocall work...I was a great experience
Pros
lunches
Cons
6hours
Being a public dealing office, mostly interacted with the public in guiding and help them to solve their problems. Included visitors from all age group eg., 35 - 90 years. Learnt the art of patiently listening to the public and to convince them.

The hardest part of the job was to coordinate the annual Armed Forces Flag Day function at the Raj Niwas, where Ministers, senior government officers and armed forces officers use to attend. In a government set up, it is an uphill task to anticipate and obtain financial approval and accordingly arrange administrative and logistic support for the function single handed. Almost ten successive years had the opportunity hold the event.

The blessings of aged ex-servicemen and seniors as acknowledgement to my work.