Google Employee Reviews

Java web developer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru,August 2, 2018
Loving Staff, Friendly Atmosphere. Interesting co-workers, Fun Team. Looking forward to same kind of place and team ti work with.
Hopefully i may find better place soon
A good place to start your career
Associate Analyst (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 16, 2018
The workplace is fun. Everyday is an enriching addition of knowledge and work ethics. Working here as a customer support executive the job beholds not only providing support to the customers but also it involves a huge amount of analysis of the data shared with us.

This has helped me in becoming more vigilant and also versatile in delivering good results. Which is beneficial to me as well as the organisation.

The work culture here is great as you enjoy the work you do and the perks of having food and other activities makes it even more fun.
Pros
Cabs and food is free
Fun and productive work place
Data Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 6, 2018
Great and fun workplace with balanced work life. Google consists of creative and hardworking individuals who are great to work with. Loved working in Google.
Good company
Search Engine Marketing - Account Optimizer (Former Employee) –  HaryanaJune 21, 2018
It gives you a lot of benefits and treats its employees very well.
But the promotion cycle is too slow and super smart people are hired to do menial work.
It was fun and Excellent experience working in Google for me. A lot of things i learned from my company.
Consumer Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  PunjabJune 20, 2018
It was my Best Experience working in Google. The meetings and training of company was super amazing. The environment there was really spectacular. Working in such environment leads to a successful Career.
Pros
incentives
Cons
Nothing was bad.
An exceptional start for a beginner
Associate Account Strategist (Former Employee) –  IndiaJune 15, 2018
Google holds true all the values for a great workplace. I imbibed certain indispensable qualities such as a relentless attention to detail, time management and an indefatigable pursuit for perfection. The HR practices that make Google the ‘best employer in the world’ were conspicuous and I assimilated those as well during my stay there.
Fun to work
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 11, 2018
Very felxible working hours.I enjoyed working here everyday and also help me learn new techonoligies and move ahead in my career.The management was very good.The work culture was amazing never faced any hardship.
Productive and fun workplace
IT Analyst (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaJune 11, 2018
Always have work without pressure. nothing to learn more about my profile. It's more like monotonous work. Learnt triaging and used to raise bugs which is new for me. Overall its a great experience.
Pros
Free food
Cons
less salary
Awesome place to work
Adspam Screener (Former Employee) –  HyderabadJune 5, 2018
Awesome place with good learning curve. superb leads to work with and their knowledge sharing to all levels is very no where seen. Work -life balance with fun environment.
Friendly environment
Analyst/Association (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaMay 30, 2018
A place to work at least once in our life time .Friendly&peaceful environment like you don't want take even a day off . you get refreshments to when you feel your tired. Learned a lot of things with every new project I did.It was hectic to as we had to finish before the deadline but it was so interesting to work .The most enjoyable part of the job was the team meetings as we get to know the progress of the project and we could interact with team lead.Not only we would discuss about the project but also various things like if we wanted any improvements at work place and interactions between colleague was even more fun
Pros
Free lunch, snacks, door pick up door drop, play area, cultural events, etc..
Cons
odd timings to work like in early morning shifts
working management and services
Operation Executive (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanMay 30, 2018
best ever working place in banking and finance sector it is fastest growing banking which provides no slip facility to the customer and makes customer happy
Pros
great learning system
Cons
salaries not good
worker for google maps HYD
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMay 23, 2018
I working for google maps through a vender. I must say they have a lovely work environment. The service they provided like food, transport was lovely. they really care about there employeess
It is a very helpful app for those who need a job.
Cro (Current Employee) –  Vashi, MaharashtraMay 23, 2018
Increase the relevance of your review by addressing your overall experience, including the level of customer service you received. Tell people how helpful the company was! Focusing on only one element, such as product quality or delivery options, provides limited insight to readers.
Wonderful experience at GOOGLE Maps team
Google Maps Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMay 22, 2018
Great company to work with. Friendly environment and experienced leads help in the growth of my career. 100% recommend to work at Google Inc and looking for an oppurtunity to go back again :)
fun workplace
part time (Current Employee) –  Bhubaneswar, OrissaMay 22, 2018
learned to work hard in very critical situation.
sports day.
monthly meetings.
weekly feedback.
employees grievances.
workplace culture.
newly recuritment.
Excellent And Positive Work Environment To Expose all your skills
part time (Current Employee) –  Bhubaneswar, OrissaMay 22, 2018
Its a great fun to work with this, you will all freedom to express your best skills. Learned a lot about interpersonal skills and how to develop ourself for future growth.
Good work culture and atmosphere
Junior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMay 21, 2018
I have been working at Intelenet full-time (Less than a year), Friendly environment surrounded by colleagues and team leaders.For a beginner it's a good start.
Pros
Good infrastructure, No work pressure, cab facility.
Cons
Very low hike rate.
Excellent for full-timer but contracter
Denave - External Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMay 10, 2018
I've been working in Google as a vender, so I can't tell the real review. As I experienced, it was great to be a part of the huge global system as well as team-based micro management. Each has a great responsibility for their tasks and everybody make the expectation. It was very good working with smart and passionate people, making a new trial.
Support
Associate Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  BBSR, OrissaMay 7, 2018
I have been working with the team on provide the information you need for the company . Pursuing & challenging every day and night. Ability to. Work...
Pros
Free lunch
Excellent And Positive Work Environment To Expose all your skills
GIS Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaApril 19, 2018
Pros
Free lunches, Great Team, Team outing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3