Google Employee Reviews

Found 492 reviews matching the search See all 3,166 reviews
Productive and fun place to work, good work culture
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 10, 2019
working with Google was one of the amazing experience I had. flexible working hours, pick and drop cab facilities free food, amazing work culture, I have learnt a lot in google
Overall good
Analyst - Product Support (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 9, 2019
Nice experience at work, appropriate work culture, healthy environment, responsible management.working at Google means Work life balance. Cooperative management and team members.
work culture
Sr. GIS Engineer in Dimension India Pvt. Ltd (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshSeptember 6, 2019
fun at work place is too good because when ever our server is down our reporting HR come to our work place and make fun with us. Each weekend we have fun Friday activity as well.
Platform for learning Digital Marketing
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 5, 2019
Gained fundamental knowledge of Google Ads and also had a great time with colleagues. Good workspace with proper facilities and perks. Work life balance is taken care off.
Amazing work culture and pace!
Campaign Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 5, 2019
One of the best places to work at. Great people, and team spirit.
The collaborative environment helps a lot. Every one is supportive and asking questions is encouraged
Fun place to work
Senior Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  indiaAugust 29, 2019
Morning starts with breakfast which is provided by the company then the day starts with the project you are working on. it is a fun place to work at with a very vibrant environment. they have snack stations coffee stations. the hardest part of the job was the commute to the office. the most enjoyable aspect of the job was the work itself.
Good place to prove yourself
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 28, 2019
Just prove yourself whenever u get chance and nice support from higher management and friendly environment.Everyday is most enjoyable part in google at work
Employee Friendly Environment
DCM Campaign Manager and Team Coordinator (Former Employee) –  HyderabadAugust 13, 2019
Excellent place to work with amazing perks for employees. Multiple learning opportunities across different tools along with growth opportunities within Google.
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gachibowli, Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 2, 2019
Great place to work, more carrier opportunities, top facilities and awesome atmosphere at work place. Good management and Best place for both experienced and freshers.
I love working with Google.
Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 29, 2019
I want to Express my feelings with google organization. It is like my dream company. Good environment and more fun. I would love to go back in google company but on direct employment not with 3rd party payroll.
Good company to work with
Organizer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 27, 2019
I like the culture of the company, lots of new ideas and support floating around.
80-20 is a good rule too
Company invests in employees pretty well
Lots of events, networking opportunities
Pros
Free food, nice work culture
Cons
Some teams might have politics
Lot of extra activities apart from work. Which really helps in relaxation.
Content Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 8, 2019
Excellent place to work. Lot of potential to learn about the technology and how it works. Amazing colleagues to work with a loot of helping nature. Top notch management.
Pros
Free food through the day
Cons
Breaks and competitive environment
Fun work
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gachibowli, Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 8, 2019
Can have fun at work and good place to gain knowledge .Wipro Technologies provides awesome training(3 months) to the freshers. It is essentially very helpful to those who dont have computer background like guys who dint take computers as a subject in schools and/or belonged to a non-circuit branch in Engineering. It helps guys who have a computer background in refresh their knowledge. The idea behind this training is to bring the computer guys and the non computer guys to the same level before starting to work for wipro technologies. Sometimes you feel that the training is too difficult but later on you realise its worth. They conduct frequent training sessions on latest technologies also, which is free for all and anyone can participate(freshers and experienced both). Wipro provides mass transportation services. They ensure that the employees reach safely to their homes no matter when the employee wants to go home. They provide bus and cab services. Your work is appreciated. Competetive environment.
Fun Workplace
Software Engineering Intern/Researcher (Former Employee) –  hyderabadJuly 7, 2019
Good interesting and fun workplace. We have develop in google application and up to my death I live improve new technology.. There is no officially declared fixed timing. Just have to make sure you are on time for meetings and are able to complete your work. Generally, most employees come around 9-10am, and leave at around 7-8pm. Apart from this, Google also lets you work from home in case a situation turns up. Google also refunds for your internet connection at home and provides a 19 inch monitor to work at home. What more could one ask for.
Worked as Analyst
Analyst (Former Employee) –  HyderabadJune 19, 2019
Worked as Analyst. Review the user info and update on Google Maps.

Check for the Satellite and the street View and also the GPS.

Wonderful Experinece working with Google
Fun to work
Google AdWords Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 24, 2019
It has been a great experience. The workplace culture is very accommodating. Helps you groom yourself in a positive manner. Learnt a to about Digital marketing while being a part of the organisation.
Good Company
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMay 23, 2019
Enjoyed my time at google and was a good place to be.
Was there during Motorola take over time and the difference was not there as much, But the feel was good
Amazing place to work at
Ads specialist (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, IndiaMay 19, 2019
Good people, Good atmosphere, positivw vibe. productive enviroment, friendly people to work with. staff is very supportive and teaches everyone a lot of stuff.
Pros
Free food and parking
Cons
Lively and fun workplace with smart coworkers
Lead Trainer (Former Employee) –  HyderabadApril 30, 2019
A colorful, vibrant, and a fun workplace that you'd look forward to returning to on a Monday morning.
With teams spread across different geographic regions, you get to interact with and work in collaboration with people from different ethnic and cultural backgrounds, but sharing the same vision.
Employees are generally very passionate about they do, and overall a very positive work atmosphere.
Personally, some of the best people I've worked with are from Google, and this includes the management.
Pros
Opportunities to work on different projects, work culture, work-life balance, perks, free food
Cons
Nothing particular.
Happiness is based in giving not in receiving. I like to give people by helping them. SO I like to work at google for it provids helpful information.
LOCAL GUIDE (Current Employee) –  Singtam, SikkimApril 29, 2019
People seek happiness running after money. But they are unfulfilled for they have little things to give others. I,m not a job holder in Google now. I,m a Contributer as Local Guide in Google. I can accept Remote/home based job as freelencer if Google will offer me. I would like to work diligently but I,m not a slave of job or money. I would like to offer sufficent time for my family and friends as well for this is most precious gift I can offer them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3