Google

Google Employee Reviews

Found 523 reviews matching the search See all 3,472 reviews
Good one
Developer/Designer/Programmer (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJanuary 20, 2020
Nice place to work and can learn there very fast. We should grasp things quickly in a positive manner. They always take advantage of yours if you are a silent type person.
Fun place
Product Solutions, Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 10, 2020
Great company to work for with lots of learning and best in the industry benefits. Great stock grant plan and open culture. Lots of smart people to collaborate and work with
productivity and Fun place
Associate Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gachibowli, Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 9, 2020
Iam really good at communication skills and can junggle multiple tasks.
I can make things by myself without anyones help.Iam good at extra curicular activities.
Productive and Great place to work
Senior Process Executive (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 6, 2020
Management is great
Feels like home
Work place culture is very blissful
There was no hardest part of the job
Friendly Working Environment
Great Ambience
Great opportunity
Data processor (Former Employee) –  SanJanuary 6, 2020
I loved working for google it was one of the best experiences I ever had with employment with the company. I enjoyed learning new things about the business the pay was great and I also loved the atmosphere everyone was very nice and welcoming.
Productive and fun place
you tube research associate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 5, 2020
excellent work place i ever have very free to work
i have learned many things there and firstly job culture is excellent
and management is excellent
productive and fun workplace
Associate Analyst - Handling data of google shopping (Former Employee) –  signature tower gurgaonJanuary 4, 2020
Great organisation with good learning opportunities,fun place and good management.Free food and cab facilities.A work day consists of learning activities and timely trainings.The hardest part of the job is target deadlines.The most enjoyable part is fun fridays.
Great
Adwords Account Strategist (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 26, 2019
Working with Regalix for Google Ads process.
I will be completing 2 years. Learned many new things.
Experience with new business. Every day a new challenge.
Good one
PPC Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 24, 2019
It was good experience to work with Google
Definitely recommend all the people to work with Google
Nice company
Nice environment
Good level of knowledge
Goood
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 15, 2019
Working with google and associates of google are excellent and willing to work again.Their working culture is good and facilities provided for staff is good and treatment towards employees is friendly and good willing to work again in such environment.
It was great and I would recommend it to everyone
Web developer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 15, 2019
It was great working there and it was a great experience and everything was so chilled out, everyone would love such a job, Google loves it's employees and that's why they work so well
Customer Executive in Global Logic (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 13, 2019
It was a great place for a fresher. I got to learn a lot of things professionally, which helped me in my career. I will suggest this organisation for anybody who is just passed out of the college.
Volunteering Job
Community Organizer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaDecember 11, 2019
Nice place to learn - didn't work formally here but learnt a lot more about dev communities and networking from the role. Lot to explore in various AI teams if interested in ML/AI.
Good
Technician (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 9, 2019
The Involvement of work wiil be more weather that be a small work need to be involved from the higher level associates

management will be some coperitive

NO standards gone be maintain
fun workplace
Talent Channel Specialist - Core Recruitment (Former Employee) –  Banglore, KarnatakaDecember 9, 2019
Google wants to make its employees' lives easier, and it's constantly searching for ways to improve the health, well-being, and morale of its Googlers. Google offers on-site physicians, nurses, medical services and health care coverage to keep its employees happy and healthy.
Positive work culture
Intelenet Global Servicesas Online Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaDecember 2, 2019
I really love work with google india through intelenet global services . Positive atmophere . Hope to work with google again love to get a chance to work.
Productive And Fun Workplace
Senior Process Executive (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 24, 2019
Learned how to manage multiple tasks at a time, the workplace is fun and productive at google. I enjoyed my work and completed the given tasks within the required time.
Best place to Work
Senior Executive (Former Employee) –  GurgaonNovember 23, 2019
Every day you will learn new that's the work culture and the hardest part of the job would be creating the presentation that your boss will like and you have to also make sure that you know your numbers
Productive and fun place
Sourcing Lead (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 22, 2019
good place to work , am accountable for sourcing and staffing and directly interact iwth client on role fulfillment. ensure smooth onbaording and client interaction
Great place to intern
Summer Intern, Campaign Ops (Quality) (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 18, 2019
I interned with Google in 2017 and it was an enriching experience. I learnt a lot from the collaborative & relaxed work environment at their Hyderabad office.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3