Google Employee Reviews

It is a very helpful app for those who need a job.
Cro (Current Employee) –  Vashi, MaharashtraMay 23, 2018
Increase the relevance of your review by addressing your overall experience, including the level of customer service you received. Tell people how helpful the company was! Focusing on only one element, such as product quality or delivery options, provides limited insight to readers.
Wonderful experience at GOOGLE Maps team
Google Maps Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMay 22, 2018
Great company to work with. Friendly environment and experienced leads help in the growth of my career. 100% recommend to work at Google Inc and looking for an oppurtunity to go back again :)
fun workplace
part time (Current Employee) –  Bhubaneswar, OrissaMay 22, 2018
learned to work hard in very critical situation.
sports day.
monthly meetings.
weekly feedback.
employees grievances.
workplace culture.
newly recuritment.
Excellent And Positive Work Environment To Expose all your skills
part time (Current Employee) –  Bhubaneswar, OrissaMay 22, 2018
Its a great fun to work with this, you will all freedom to express your best skills. Learned a lot about interpersonal skills and how to develop ourself for future growth.
Good work culture and atmosphere
Junior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMay 21, 2018
I have been working at Intelenet full-time (Less than a year), Friendly environment surrounded by colleagues and team leaders.For a beginner it's a good start.
Pros
Good infrastructure, No work pressure, cab facility.
Cons
Very low hike rate.
Excellent for full-timer but contracter
Denave - External Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMay 10, 2018
I've been working in Google as a vender, so I can't tell the real review. As I experienced, it was great to be a part of the huge global system as well as team-based micro management. Each has a great responsibility for their tasks and everybody make the expectation. It was very good working with smart and passionate people, making a new trial.
Support
Associate Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  BBSR, OrissaMay 7, 2018
I have been working with the team on provide the information you need for the company . Pursuing & challenging every day and night. Ability to. Work...
Pros
Free lunch
Excellent And Positive Work Environment To Expose all your skills
GIS Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaApril 19, 2018
Pros
Free lunches, Great Team, Team outing
fun workplace
HR Administrator (Former Employee) –  hyd, TelanganaApril 17, 2018
learned to work hard in very critical situation.
sports day.
monthly meetings.
weekly feedback.
employees grievances.
workplace culture.
newly recuritment.
Senior Test Engineer (GV testing & Operations) (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaApril 9, 2018
I have been working for Google since 2015. I learnt Google's platform process it's amazing and Google provides the services to customers in a productive and quality manner. Management here encourages and support in acquiring the new technology methods and process. Workplace culture is awesome, gives a chance to employee to apply his ideas to improve the quality of process.
Every employee has his limitations in the project and sometimes he may gonna stuck somewhere at that time their superior will help them to achieve that. Here I took help from them and they way they taught us to understand better was excellent.

I enjoyed every minute of work and you should be with positive confidence always..
Pros
I had team lunch and dinner
Cons
We used spend sometime in Sports and fun activities
Good working place
Program Analyst, Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaApril 4, 2018
God place to work and shape ones career. Google being recognized company, is amazing to work at. However, the working pattern and mgmt, changes from place to place.
Pros
Luxury of work, free food for all employees
Cons
no work at home facility for my job
proud to be a part of world best company
Google Representative from 1 (Current Employee) –  jaipurApril 3, 2018
My day start at 11 am we mark our attendance and focus on our task as the targets are very less so there is not much pressure of sale we enjoy working and help our partner competitors.
Salary is good and timely credit, incentive are also highly paid compare to other competitions.
Management are nice and always ready to help us.
Everything thing is good.

but my hardest part of job is as a female i have to work with all male staff where not much scope of developing your mind you have to stuck on mobile sale only nothing new, staff are also not much educated so i am seeking a job in an environment where i can show my capabilities and also learn new challenges.
Pros
highest paid salary in telecom
Cons
no festive holidays
Productive and fun place to work
Student Intern / Technical Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMarch 28, 2018
Working at Google is fun and we can work like 30-40 hr a week and work environment is not stressful you can at your pace. you are encouraged to come up with new ideas and participate in discussion forums.
Pros
Free lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Table Tennis etc.
Fun workplace
Senior IT Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMarch 18, 2018
I enjoyed the people I worked with. It was a friendly and fun atmosphere and I actually enjoyed going into work each morning. I felt the leadership team was great as well. They knew all of their employees on a first name basis and tried to make those personal connections.
Pros
free Lunches
Environment is good
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMarch 14, 2018
Not a fun workplace
Stressful environment
No internal growth process(IGP)
Providing cab & food facility is good
Worked on a minute based project
Learned Time management
Pros
Cons
Stress loaded
I don't work at Google
Android Developer (Former Employee) –  bangalore, IndiaFebruary 26, 2018
I not at all worked at Google company, This website is forcing me to enter the details regarding the job at Google company, and Its my dream to work..
Productive and Fun loving
GIS Sr.Analyst/ Quality Checking (Former Employee) –  HyderabadFebruary 22, 2018
Google has one of the finest and homely atmosphere to work within.It does not look like we are coming to office.Its like second home.And very friendly managers and the atmosphere as well.The most enjoyable part of woking on google is exploring the office whenever we complete our work.
Productive and Fun place to work
PeopleDev Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 8, 2018
I learned about Learning and Development, Orientation programs, Event Management and Vendor Management.
-One of a kind experience.
- Interesting project.
- Ended too soon.
- Laid-back management.
- Amazing perks.
- Very independent.
- The diversity is incredible!
- Friendly environment in working
- Learnt many things like how to move in a corporate world
- Time and work management
- Highly supportive superiors
productive and fun place to work
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 4, 2018
Productive and fun place to work with great management. Innovative and great perks for employees. Over all great place to work with great incentives .
A typical Day at work
Senior Quality Analyst and map maker (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 31, 2018
A day at google starts of with entire team meeting setting up goal for the day kind a encouragement the program manager give to the entire team, networking with different team and work collaboration with the different branches of the google networking with the other team around the world is the best experience a engineer could get, enjoying part of the job is updating the live feed of the atlas into the google maps that the most enjoyable part of this job.
Pros
Free Lunch, Team benifits
Cons
Incentives

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3