Google Employee Reviews

Found 451 reviews matching the search See all 2,617 reviews
learnt many process here.It was a good experience.
Associate Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 23, 2018
The atmosphere was employee friendly everything is good but the work to salary ratio seems to be not in proportion. It's a nice experience starting as a fresher for me here as exposing to corporate life for the first time.
work and life balance
QA Engineer and Analyst (Google Maps) (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 16, 2018
Good to work here.Had got good support for promotion. Learnt many new informative technologies regarding gmaps and excelled on them. Happy with my work life and personal life balance.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
nothing
Made more stronger
ad Accounts Manager (Current Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaSeptember 10, 2018
very good company. very much co-operatives and employee friendly company. Good training. New challenges. Flexible timing on time salary. very near to home town.
It was awesome working in Google
Business Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  indiaAugust 31, 2018
Do whatever you want and complete the task in the given time. You must be outstanding in doing that particular task given to you.

If you're passionate enough, you will rock it.
Pros
Free Food, Work from any where in the campus.
Fun and comfortable work environment
Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  gurgaonAugust 28, 2018
The work life balance was good. The office was comfortable and enhanced productivity. Team leaders were supportive and growth oriented. Work was easy and helped me learn a lot.
Great
Sr. Mgr Ops deployed at Google (Former Employee) –  GurgaonAugust 22, 2018
Its great overall the culture, facilities and support provided is definitely par excellence. A learning experience and great support all round from my seniors.
Good
SEO Executive (Former Employee) –  Bhubaneshwar, OrissaAugust 21, 2018
It was nice to work with this company. I need some more advance version to express myself in my environment. all over it is nice experience for me . all the best.
Good turn of my career
MIS Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 14, 2018
Google is already famous for there work environment and facilities. I dont need to mention anything. This is the company where I get the platform to show my abilities to the management.
Pros
Doesn't Matter
Cons
Doesn't Matter
Java web developer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru,August 2, 2018
Loving Staff, Friendly Atmosphere. Interesting co-workers, Fun Team. Looking forward to same kind of place and team ti work with.
Hopefully i may find better place soon
A good place to start your career
Associate Analyst (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 16, 2018
The workplace is fun. Everyday is an enriching addition of knowledge and work ethics. Working here as a customer support executive the job beholds not only providing support to the customers but also it involves a huge amount of analysis of the data shared with us.

This has helped me in becoming more vigilant and also versatile in delivering good results. Which is beneficial to me as well as the organisation.

The work culture here is great as you enjoy the work you do and the perks of having food and other activities makes it even more fun.
Pros
Cabs and food is free
Fun and productive work place
Data Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 6, 2018
Great and fun workplace with balanced work life. Google consists of creative and hardworking individuals who are great to work with. Loved working in Google.
Good company
Search Engine Marketing - Account Optimizer (Former Employee) –  HaryanaJune 21, 2018
It gives you a lot of benefits and treats its employees very well.
But the promotion cycle is too slow and super smart people are hired to do menial work.
It was fun and Excellent experience working in Google for me. A lot of things i learned from my company.
Consumer Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  PunjabJune 20, 2018
It was my Best Experience working in Google. The meetings and training of company was super amazing. The environment there was really spectacular. Working in such environment leads to a successful Career.
Pros
incentives
Cons
Nothing was bad.
An exceptional start for a beginner
Associate Account Strategist (Former Employee) –  IndiaJune 15, 2018
Google holds true all the values for a great workplace. I imbibed certain indispensable qualities such as a relentless attention to detail, time management and an indefatigable pursuit for perfection. The HR practices that make Google the ‘best employer in the world’ were conspicuous and I assimilated those as well during my stay there.
Fun to work
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 11, 2018
Very felxible working hours.I enjoyed working here everyday and also help me learn new techonoligies and move ahead in my career.The management was very good.The work culture was amazing never faced any hardship.
Productive and fun workplace
IT Analyst (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaJune 11, 2018
Always have work without pressure. nothing to learn more about my profile. It's more like monotonous work. Learnt triaging and used to raise bugs which is new for me. Overall its a great experience.
Pros
Free food
Cons
less salary
Awesome place to work
Adspam Screener (Former Employee) –  HyderabadJune 5, 2018
Awesome place with good learning curve. superb leads to work with and their knowledge sharing to all levels is very no where seen. Work -life balance with fun environment.
Friendly environment
Analyst/Association (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaMay 30, 2018
A place to work at least once in our life time .Friendly&peaceful environment like you don't want take even a day off . you get refreshments to when you feel your tired. Learned a lot of things with every new project I did.It was hectic to as we had to finish before the deadline but it was so interesting to work .The most enjoyable part of the job was the team meetings as we get to know the progress of the project and we could interact with team lead.Not only we would discuss about the project but also various things like if we wanted any improvements at work place and interactions between colleague was even more fun
Pros
Free lunch, snacks, door pick up door drop, play area, cultural events, etc..
Cons
odd timings to work like in early morning shifts
working management and services
Operation Executive (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanMay 30, 2018
best ever working place in banking and finance sector it is fastest growing banking which provides no slip facility to the customer and makes customer happy
Pros
great learning system
Cons
salaries not good
worker for google maps HYD
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMay 23, 2018
I working for google maps through a vender. I must say they have a lovely work environment. The service they provided like food, transport was lovely. they really care about there employeess

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3