Goodyear
Coronavirus update
Information from Goodyear:

Goodyear Employee Reviews

India50 reviews
A good firm to start your career from. Job security is good. Payscale is not very good for trainees and there is no particular system to make the trainees permanent on the job.
This comapany is not a company to which one can work. I worked for more then 3 years but no results. The management is very poor. They think that GET are not the men. This management in Goodyear is worst management I had ever seen. The govt should have to take action on Goodyear ballabhgarh for spoiling young generation careers.
Pros
No pros worst comapny
Cons
Everything is con in this comapny ballabhgarh
Sangat sejahtera bagi karyawan goodyear
Tapi tidak sejahtera bagi yang menumpang (yayasan).
i had been working in goodyear for 1 year ut is vey calm and smooth work but thay do not pay over time when as a logistics rule 8 hour but in good year there are no any cutt of time and thay do not paid OT
Overall poor experience because its very difficult to get a confirmation letter for trainees. Management is very poor.Very poor work and life balance.
a good team and good working office space good quality Tyre good software SAP and other working equipment are good...there is a quality checking team and purchase team
Good work type in productive and management as well as in good in work appliances good quality department most qualitu job preferred good year is a best in all over company
Pros
Free launche
Cons
Long
Nice place to work with plenty of opportunities to learn and for self development,but need some changes in work culture and work life balance,Good place to work for freshers
Pros
Career development plans
Cons
company brand name was very high. working culture is also very good. they provide each and every tool to their employee. advance technology used. traveling convince they provide.
Pros
daily allowances was good
Cons
8 hour
Overall good company. Good supportive people. Lack of systematic working, hence more fire fighting for Engineering, Production people. But it si improving day by day.
Work life balance to Engineering and Production team is a concern.
Each and every person is cooperative their. I loved working their. Our Team leader help us in difficult times when we couldn't understand what the customer is trying to tell. Our CSE help us when some customers use their mother tongue and we don't know that language
Pros
Free lunches and snacks
Cons
some customers makes us irritated
Goodyear India Limited is engaged in the manufacturing and trading of tires, tubes and flaps. The Company supplies tires to a range of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). The Company manufactures automotive bias tires, such as farm tires and commercial truck tires at its Ballabgarh plant. The Company also trades in Goodyear branded tires, including radial passenger tires (consumer) and off the road (OTR) bias tires, manufactured by Goodyear South Asia Tires Private Limited (GSATPL).
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long hour
Goodyear is No.1 Tyre manufacturing comp in india.
Company always gives best service to the customers and always takes care of the product for best quality
It has eminent system for training freshers and workplace as spec standard with numbers of vulcanization process followed by safer working environment
A US milti-national tyre company. Has good culture. provides opportunities to grow (even internationally) if you are capable enough. Provides good benefits to employees.
Contract period is over ,then I want to change my job,after contract period they must take to onroll .The company mainly depend on farm tyres.In my location last two years rain is very low then the sales of the farm tyres then they decided to cost optimization
Skills are enhance by means of training and online coaching.
working with supportive and encouraging management to deal with challenging work palace is always been motivating.
Pros
skill enhancement
Cons
work life balance is not good
The place is very flexible for the employees consider it timings or work. Very good environment and colleagues to work with. Sports and cultural activities are also encouraged giving chance to every individual to output their hidden talents. Overall this is a very good place to begin your career.
Sometimes you got to stretch due to one or the other reasons and that happens in almost all the companies. The management is also good in taking care of the employees.

Overall I give a big thumbs up.
Goodyear was one company which attracted best of the brains from the market, seeing them work and working with them was a great experience.

Every day was a new day and brought different challenges with opportunities to learn and implement best practices
Pros
Leadership
Cons
India was not seen as an oppurtunity market
My profile with good year was unique, that provided me exposure to cost management aspect of factory.
I was responsible to report on various elements of factory costs and variance thereupon.

It was indeed among one of my few best experiences had so far.
Pros
Pre set and robust accounting systems
Cons
No Work life balance
Working hours 0800 hrs - 1630 hrs. I learned balancing my time between two reporting managers...communicating with American Counterpart with a time difference....importance of clear and timely communication...exposure to working of basic of SAP...
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Not much monetary growth