GoAir

GoAir Employee Reviews

India99 reviews
5 days week at head office, freindly and active work environment, exposure to new projects and great learning eaxperience, individual and team based projects
ok to work but i am not ready with unhealthy politics and balancing work /life for long terms.
i will recomend GOAIR but not for the long term period.
There is no work-life balance. Management decisions are very difficult. What culture is very different and difficult. People working in the organization are excellent to work with and the remuneration offered is sufficient to sustain.
Good company,Good salary, Good teamwork,Good management,
Good workplace culture,I had learn administration, management,overall idea of airline industry,The company help to develop my skills.
It is always good to be a part of an Airline company as its comes with very good perks and benefits. It has been a very good learning experience for me as I have not only gained experience in Airline sales also get to know different aspects of Aviation and Airline operations. Management is also very much supportive and will encourage you to explore your capabilities to the fullest. During my tenure in GoAir , I have not only gained experience in sales but also have taken part of various activities like CRM, MIS, Revenue Management , Product presentation and many more. Over all it is a very good fun filled and productive experience for me.
Daily new challenges, aviation industry is so huge that you get to learn lot of new things, interact with different departments, procurement of material
includes engineering material, capex goods so you learn a lot in the process
Go Air is a fun place to work, Fantastic culture, Lots to learn. You have to know the Job, the mentoring of new joiners is an issue as they have to search for mentors themselves.
A desperate need for overhaul in the attitude of the management else there would a constant churn in the workforce, which it is currently.

There is no structured approach by the HR team which has led to all-round low morale. An inability to retain talent is a needless bonus.
One can choose the airline to startup their professional career but growing takes alot of time. Work culture is a little stressful. No proper increments and bonus.
Pros
On time salary
Cons
Leave management, No personal life
It was very nice experience working as cabin crew with GoAir I had learned so many things like firt aid , service and safety tranning. I had also faced so many challenges like health issue and some passengers issue for something nad delay issue
Working Culture In Go Air is very nice senior staff very helpful junior staff is very cooperative bosses are very nice and listen to staff very nicely and very carefully
Fast paced work culture, as it deals with dynamic operational issues , several dimensions of maintenance , retrieval of AOG aircrafts.
Emerging & growing organisation.
Due to crew shortage and shortage in crew roster staff there is no work life balance. This job is very stressful and thankless job. While we are it only satisfaction derived is when you convince crewmembers to operate a flight successfully despite all the personal commitments of crew after ensuring no compliance issues
I loved working with Go Air. All the training staff, HR staff, and crew were very helpful and kind. Unfortunately, I had to leave due to vertigo. But i tried to overcome that problem so that I can be with Go Air. I really really miss Go Air. Everyday, I hope something might happen so that I get back to Go Air. Go Air is and will always be special for me forever. Miss You Fly Smart Go Air.
e work environment is an important factor for organizational productivity. A good work environment is directly related to building a better place to work. Better workplace encourages employees to work efficiently, thus helping the company to achieve success
Work Place is not the best . Engineering equipment needs more attention and servicing . Staff facilty needs a major improvement amd more benefits need to be provided in order to get better productivity from manpower .
it was good place to work . its management system is good with suitable wages. all of its staffs were good and well mannered . i learned here many things about developing aviation industry.
Good place to work and learn new technical review. Have worked on A320-214 with CFM 56-5B and the works are in shifts, the shift timing is little exhausting but work place is women friendly.
I'm interested in cabin crew for the go airlines. I have done my cabin crew traning...so I m looking for a job go air airlines... I have done my MBA from aktu lucknow...thanku.
I really enjoyed working at Go air, the team was young energetic and ready to learn and upgrade at all stages. Have had a great opportunities to work with leaders with rich experience of the industry.
I had a very good exp on work and above .. it was a good place to be .. it was always a teamwork done there... and we had many exp about how to handle a customer without hesitating him or her..