GoAir Employee Reviews

There is no Work-Life balance
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 22, 2019
Subject says it all.

No fixed shifts make it difficult to balance out your work with personal commitments.
Work schedules come once in a week, hence we did not know which days and which shifts we will be working next week
Its a good company I have been working in Go Airlines very friendly environment to work. Colleagues also very helpful
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  IndiaJuly 24, 2018
I have worked in Go Airlines for past 4years now and every new day is a learning process. Enjoyable and helpful colleagues. Learned alot from this company.
Pros
Yes we do get a tea break apart from our break
Cons
See to it the staff is relieved on time
A day at my Current Job
General Manager (East - Sales) (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJuly 18, 2018
We have 5 day a week work with work starting at 9.30 and ending at 6.30 with an hours break for Office staff.

Sales is a complete on field job - which requires each person to have at least 7 productive visits per day. A sales person is required to visit each of his territorial town / city every month.

We start the day with concall with feild sales apprising them of the current revenue situation and the agenda for the day.

Hardest part of the day is to keep team motivated for 24 X 7 X 365 - as we in Airline need to sell our inventory every day, with simliar run-rate , come what may.

The most enjoyable part is meeting people and convincing them about the positives of our Airlines and how he benefits out of it.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Being in the field entire working day
Very supportive, work friendly , best on time salary
Line check cabin crew (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Bangalore, chennaiJune 7, 2018
I had worked for go airlines for about 7 yrs. I started from a online cabin crew then upraded to and senior cabin crew after then inflight manager and before I left go air I was promoted as line check cabin crew..which is the last designation for inflight cabin crew. I have been upgraded because of my hard work, audit reports conducted by company which came excellent every time, no leaves , no report sick. This company was my stepping stone to be an cabin crew and the environment is very positive and people friendly..I made very good friends here. Management is also very supportive. This was the only reason I was working for so long from the time I started my career with go air. The only reason I am leaving as I wanted to quit flying.
Pros
Best compliments, mitivations, appreciation and pick up drop facility
Cons
No fix timings
the most enjoyable atmosphere
trainee technician (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 15, 2018
One of best part of my life,
the works are always fun but always concentrate the safety of all and everything.
the management is awesome.
there is nothing in hardest part if we love our work.
A day at work
Deputy General Manager-Finance (Current Employee) –  MumbaiJanuary 28, 2018
Here my day begins at 9:30 in the morning and ends at 8:00 in the evening. Sometimes if required the day is longer. There are so many things to do that cannot understand how the day becomes night. The job is very challenging and there are new challenges everyday.
Pros
Good team
Cons
Travel to work
Team work and friendly environment.
Cabin Crew (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 27, 2017
I learned to work in a team. I make sure I keep up a friendly environment at work. I will never delay my work, I ensure I finish it before time and ready to work beyond my working hours.
Amazing work culture a lot of places to travel.
Cabin crew (Former Employee) –  MumbaiOctober 11, 2017
Fun place to work jolly people team work good management and understanding. Amazing places to travel meet new people of different culture build conversations and understand there needs
Sales Support
Sales Coordinator (Retail & Corporate) (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 7, 2017
Back end support for the sales person on field, preparing MIS reports on daily basis, Sales support for Retail as well as for Corporates.
Also worked in Group desk and issued group tickets.
Pros
Staff Tickets
Cons
Salary
Friendly work Environment
Duty Officer and Load and Trim officer (Current Employee) –  New Delhi IndiaOctober 3, 2017
* On Every second day we face typical situations at Airport like when there is a cancellation of flight , Diversion of Flight , Missing connection , delay in Bags so in these kind of all situtaions we need to face the passengers and solve there queries .

* I have learnt many things pertains to my Job Profile and carrying many certificates ad Licence A-320.

* Management of is all good and provide all necessary Requirement .

* Work culture is so friendly and supportive.

* When there is cancellation of flights and need to tackle all irate passengers.

* When i got the chance to learn more during training.
Pros
On Job Training
Cons
On job Work Experience
GoAir
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 28, 2017
GoAir is a good company to work with. Management is very helpful and friendly staff. It’s a domestic airline and small airline. Everyone knows each other. It’s like a small family. It was lovely working with GoAir.
Pros
Relaxed flying
Cons
Flies only domestic
Great platform for Trainees !
3) Worked as Trainee Technician (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 20, 2017
I worked as a trainee technician for almost a year in Line Maintenance.
Go Air operates fleet of Airbus 320 aircraft.

Exciting workplace and good advancement opportunities !!
Fun work Place
Manager CRM (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 18, 2017
Overall a nice small family to work in with everyone being accessible. You can approach anyone since its a small organization yet and just about picking up to grow.
Pros
Free Air tickets
Cons
Distance
good environment to work at
csa trainee (Former Employee) –  DelhiSeptember 10, 2017
feels happy to be a part of such a wonderful organization,but because of my studies i cant able to continue my job.Since now m free i want to be a part of airline again but in guwahati
Pros
dream job
Unstable work culture
Executive (Space Control) (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 20, 2017
A great place to work due to its ambience, however the work culture is not too comforting. Responsible for the maintaing and extend all flight schedules on time as per product, in co-ordination with the Network Planning team. Quality checks to be carried out. Loading and contol the network wide flight inventory. Maintain configurations as per the market demand and load the flight.
Pros
Great ambience
Cons
Long Hours
Good Place to Learn
Technician (Current Employee) –  INDIAAugust 8, 2017
Hectic Shifts,
Management is least bothered for employees,
you do get travel benefits but no holidays,
workplace culture needs improvement,
no work/life balance at all .
Still a better place to work as compared to some airlines in India .
Fun work place
Sr. Executive - Operations/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 24, 2017
A very good place to work and grow. Employer listens employee. Management always stood by for their employees. All teams work together & accomplish the job.
Can work if Airlines is one's passion
Deputy General Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 3, 2017
Does not have great canteen facility
Basic necessities for the employees not taken care
Work profiles are very good. Heavy work loads
Need to improve a lot on sitting arrangements
Good workplace
Cabin Crew (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 29, 2017
Work environment is good and friendly. I have good job security . I am working here since last one year and I have gained a lot of experience in customer service . I wish to grow however with an international airline
Muito boa empresa para trabalhar.
ASSISTENTE SUPERIOR DE VÔO (Former Employee) –  MUMBAIJune 21, 2017
Como nova empresa, em 2005, eles foram os melhores naqueles tempos, muito boa cultura de trabalho seguida, eles ainda mantêm o desempenho no tempo
Pros
Política de organização simples, sem política, promoção rápida
Cons
Política de recursos humanos tomada para manter os homens fora como comissário de bordo