Global Employment Solutions Employee Reviews

Low key environment with GES.
Contract RCRA (Former Employee) –  RemoteNovember 11, 2019
Faced-paced, energetic environment. If you like to multi-task and have many studies and sites, travel over 80%, then this is the job for you.
Management can be difficult and the project management is fine. Much staff turnover.
I really like this job it showed me talent that i had in me i didn't even know I had in me
Housekeeper & server (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAOctober 5, 2019
This job is a lesson that I learned I really did like that job I was home with my children what it was time I love the way I had to dress very presentable
Laid back
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INSeptember 19, 2019
The place where i work was ok. My boss was very nice and fun to be around and very cool for a up there person. Like the style and the people there the clean was ok
Stagging Agency
Operations Processor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 19, 2019
Overall the Agency was fine to work for but the assignment I was sent on to work was very Poor. I feel many companies treat agency temp workers as second class citizens. I was given 2 weeks to learn the total job detail and as soon as I was set out on the floor along after training. Of course I made an error while still in the learning training process and I was immediately let go. I discovered from the person training me that the Manaager of the department wanted to train new employees to see which ones could take on the information quicker and the ones who proved to not make any mistakes were kept.
Pros
Decent Pay
Cons
Set up for failer
I would not recommend this company for experienced recruiters or sales
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Bala-Cynwyd, PAJuly 25, 2019
Poor strategy. Extremely transaction focus. Weak recruiting. Cannot service nationally so the name is misleading. Local leadership good, corporate leadership lacking
Temp work
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 18, 2019
Great if you're looking for consistent temp work. Fortune 500 Companies. Very good assignments. Staff is responsive and professional. Pay well and on time. Positive experience. Recommend
Great place
Patient Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJuly 4, 2019
They were able to find a position that was permanent to full time employment. They supported my career path. I would recommend this company to other people
love working one on one
personal care assistant (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MNMay 30, 2019
great balance for work and home life fare compensations good job security and room for advancement clients fun and engaging management was easy to talk to
I enjoyed working for Global.
Supervisor and recruiter (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INApril 19, 2019
I enjoyed working for Global but all the hard work and time I invested into them I was always a “temp”. I was never hired by Global Employment Solutions. So when I did what they needed done, I was let go. I in essence, worked myself out of a position with them.
Pros
I loved what I did.
Cons
No job security
fun place to work
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAMarch 24, 2019
Management is very helpful. They send you on assignments that's best fit your skill set. The pay is good. Everyone in the office is helpful. The company you are sent to are grate companies.
Pros
breaks
Cons
healthcare
Professional, fun, and exciting
Proxy Agent (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 15, 2019
The organization had good leaders and a strong business model. It was competitive and good work/life balance. I enjoyed my time with the company. The team I worked on helped each another. The whole company was like a close knit family. I loved working there and building friendships with my teammates.
Pros
Developed new work skills
Cons
It was a nighttime job
OK company, not much advancement.
IT Contractor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 11, 2019
Good place to work. However they have very few jobs in the Las Vegas area. The benefits are below average, even for a contract IT company. Also, the individual recruiters are nice but the corporate staff are rude and unprofessional.
Great work environment
Telecommunication Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 8, 2019
A typical work day is adventure, you never know what to expect if some phones or IP CISCO goes down. Therefore, constant communication with colleague at work is key. Notify team member of supervisor is important to make sure all problems are handle on timely basis. Chart field, or org number is valid for ticket systems at NYU. Overall great place to work just a lot to digest such a large organization.
Pros
Friendly environment work around smart people
Cons
strict policies employee must show up at work on time.
Decent place to work if searching for job or unemployed
Cashier/Greeter/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  New York, NY 10018January 15, 2019
I worked at the NYU bookstore and well as the BMCC bookstore. My shifts were in the morning, usually from 8-4. A typical day would be me clocking in and then either being assigned to cashier duty, greeter, and/or customer service (with some stock work included).
Just fine
Archive Audit Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 18, 2018
This company is a temporary agency. No complaints. They provided me with a very nice placement. I did not have any problems with this company. Everyone was pleasant and professional.
Kept You Employed
Sales, Security, and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Bala-Cynwyd, PANovember 11, 2018
They work to keep you working the way that you work your assignments. They are fair and keep you posted of changes that may come in regard to your assignments.
Pros
Keep you working
Cons
There is lengthy downtime between old and new assignments
Exhausting place to work.
Benefits Advisor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 6, 2018
I really do not want to respond to this question and I do ot know why I am forced to respond.
Typical day there was no typical day. Management it depended on the manager you had
Temporary assignments
Technical Assistant I (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 2, 2018
I worked on two assignments with the agency. Both I was challenged with being mistreated by the company staff. I decided to complete my assignments and look for more direct hire positions throughout companies versus temporary agencies. Global employment Solutions wasn't all bad. I had not had problems with being paid on time.
Great place to work. Very casual and relaxed.
Onsite Manager (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 11, 2018
Great company to work for. I ran the onsite office for NCR's Repair Depot. However, I was never allowed to run my office because the main Alpharetta Branch for GES did all my hiring which caused conflict.
Temp Agency
Executive Assistant/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 26, 2018
I love working with Temporary Agency. It has given me the opportunity to work with all sorts of personalities. It also has given me the opportunity to work with various companies which have given me my vase experience. So companies my days were long and others relaxed. The hardest part of being a temp employee is when the assignment is over, I am leaving behind co-workers I have grown to like.
Pros
Always learning
Cons
No medical

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Global Employment Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.