Global Employment Solutions Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working for Global.
Supervisor and recruiter (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INApril 19, 2019
I enjoyed working for Global but all the hard work and time I invested into them I was always a “temp”. I was never hired by Global Employment Solutions. So when I did what they needed done, I was let go. I in essence, worked myself out of a position with them.
Pros
I loved what I did.
Cons
No job security
fun place to work
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAMarch 24, 2019
Management is very helpful. They send you on assignments that's best fit your skill set. The pay is good. Everyone in the office is helpful. The company you are sent to are grate companies.
Pros
breaks
Cons
healthcare
Professional, fun, and exciting
Proxy Agent (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 15, 2019
The organization had good leaders and a strong business model. It was competitive and good work/life balance. I enjoyed my time with the company. The team I worked on helped each another. The whole company was like a close knit family. I loved working there and building friendships with my teammates.
Pros
Developed new work skills
Cons
It was a nighttime job
OK company, not much advancement.
IT Contractor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 11, 2019
Good place to work. However they have very few jobs in the Las Vegas area. The benefits are below average, even for a contract IT company. Also, the individual recruiters are nice but the corporate staff are rude and unprofessional.
Great work environment
Telecommunication Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 8, 2019
A typical work day is adventure, you never know what to expect if some phones or IP CISCO goes down. Therefore, constant communication with colleague at work is key. Notify team member of supervisor is important to make sure all problems are handle on timely basis. Chart field, or org number is valid for ticket systems at NYU. Overall great place to work just a lot to digest such a large organization.
Pros
Friendly environment work around smart people
Cons
strict policies employee must show up at work on time.
Decent place to work if searching for job or unemployed
Cashier/Greeter/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  New York, NY 10018January 15, 2019
I worked at the NYU bookstore and well as the BMCC bookstore. My shifts were in the morning, usually from 8-4. A typical day would be me clocking in and then either being assigned to cashier duty, greeter, and/or customer service (with some stock work included).
Just fine
Archive Audit Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 18, 2018
This company is a temporary agency. No complaints. They provided me with a very nice placement. I did not have any problems with this company. Everyone was pleasant and professional.
Kept You Employed
Sales, Security, and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Bala-Cynwyd, PANovember 11, 2018
They work to keep you working the way that you work your assignments. They are fair and keep you posted of changes that may come in regard to your assignments.
Pros
Keep you working
Cons
There is lengthy downtime between old and new assignments
Exhausting place to work.
Benefits Advisor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 6, 2018
I really do not want to respond to this question and I do ot know why I am forced to respond.
Typical day there was no typical day. Management it depended on the manager you had
Temporary assignments
Technical Assistant I (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 2, 2018
I worked on two assignments with the agency. Both I was challenged with being mistreated by the company staff. I decided to complete my assignments and look for more direct hire positions throughout companies versus temporary agencies. Global employment Solutions wasn't all bad. I had not had problems with being paid on time.
Great place to work. Very casual and relaxed.
Onsite Manager (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 11, 2018
Great company to work for. I ran the onsite office for NCR's Repair Depot. However, I was never allowed to run my office because the main Alpharetta Branch for GES did all my hiring which caused conflict.
Temp Agency
Executive Assistant/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 26, 2018
I love working with Temporary Agency. It has given me the opportunity to work with all sorts of personalities. It also has given me the opportunity to work with various companies which have given me my vase experience. So companies my days were long and others relaxed. The hardest part of being a temp employee is when the assignment is over, I am leaving behind co-workers I have grown to like.
Pros
Always learning
Cons
No medical
Laid back environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wichita Falls, TXAugust 17, 2018
I loved it. Everybody was helpful. If i had any question the was always a way to get my question answered, via text call, or online. I would work for them again.
Dependable
Contract Computer Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 1, 2018
As a contractor to Apto Solutions the return to the
customer fo refurbished computer and related hardware to the customer was time sensitive. I was known to be dependable in full filling the requirements of my position
Descent
Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 13, 2018
Global is an agency, not an actual job. They handle a variety of employers/jobs. The recruiters were helpful with jobs. My contract position was with GoHealth, a brokage firm in the healthcare insurance industry.
It was a Good place to work
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaJune 5, 2018
It was a good place to work. All my coworkers were easily to get along with everyone was willing to help when need be. Work culture was competitive and a grind.
Employment Agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 3, 2018
It is an employment agency that hires out temps. They are very pleasant and always willing to find the right position for you. They are centrally located in Manhattan to the express buses and subways
temp to hire
Staff Assistant/ Legal Records Clerk- Full (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 25, 2018
Temp to hire position is ok job. Need patience to become a full permanent position. I would like to say it a is worth trying out if you are just trying to find a new career.
Fair Company
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 21, 2018
Isolations between transparency of information to help others. Too much filtering of other people candidates who would be good fits for roles. Operational differences between departments hinder transition and growth on a larger scale.
Pros
There's a possibility to make a strong income
Cons
company integrity
First Time Temporary Agency Experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 1, 2018
This company offers temporary/contract and temp to direct hire positions that were non-traditional. The assigned contracts were great in experience and allowed the individuals seeking work to begin employment on some contracts as soon as they signed up.
Pros
Swift Placement
Cons
Short Contracts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Global Employment Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.