Gi Group

Gi Group Employee Reviews

India17 reviews
Good experience but not a kind Management
I am very happy when I got this job because I was a Ex NCC Cadet so I always like this field of security because there is discipline in this field but unfortunately the Mis Management of the Company and the the wrong attitude don't let me work here any more..But the good thing is that they never stop our salary of payment but their rules and regulations are changing day by day which makes me discomfort to work there।।।।
Supportive environment and are easily accessible.
My experience of working with GI group was really good. I served at a customer site but there was always a big support available all times. whether it is administrative support or any issues with devices, payroll or assets.
Learning Workplace
Good Work Arena to excel and deliver day's work with cheer and joy. Real excitement for resources on the floor. Healthy environment to gain knowledge, showcase your talents to earn good pay packet. Clients are very friendly and industrious, Cheers Happy Working !!!
Nice working
This is like consultancy Company. Some corporate companies take employees on Go Group Roles on contract basis.

Anyway they are giving good service to us
You never felt that you are working. We used to enjoy our time here
Excellent Organization to learn and explore new things.

I am very thankful the management for choosing me for this organization. where after quitting it I only worked in M N C,

5 days working

Saturdays if worked We get a comp-off. No matter how many hours you worked .
Good
Nice Company with Good Management,And nice technical standards,Culture,Employee relations are well.Timings are flexible,And weekends,leave policy is fine...
great productive experience
worked in telecom domain, as emf coordinator, learned rectification & motivated to work in pressure situations. daily issues within field and and customer,
Good for end life career
Management okay.. not that great, hardly understand bottom level employees problem. Good place to just sit and do nothing. Career oriented people try avoid joining there.
Pros
Flexible timings
Cons
Low salary
Good Company to Work
The best thing about this company is the work life balance. 5 days a week and 8.5 hours per day. Very easy to maintain your personal and professional life.
In terms of work targets are achievable if you put in some efforts.

Overall very good company to work with.
Pros
work life balance, low targets, employee friendly, good incentives
Cons
incentives low if company is not performing
Complete Voice Process
Work experience was very newer to me as i was fresher during that time..Can able to know the value of each and every customer in mean to the time..Known well about the insurance and credit card usage...Nice experience gathered finally...
Pros
Team Leader
Cons
Long Hours
lying condescending office staff , mostly not too bright
gobby council estate type office staff , shown themselves to be poorly educated, cant give straight answers and hate been questioned about their mistakes, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH GI GROUP HULL
Pros
Yes, Women in office would make good pro's
Cons
Yes they con people
learning and fun experience
Good Company for people who want to learn everyday and who are hard working. Supportive environment, quick response,and good work culture
Pros
good exposure
Good Workplace
I learned here lots of things and working in good eviorment. coworkers are so cooperative.
There is 5 days working.

Management is good.

Team work is good.

manager is also good.
Place where you can learn a lot
GI is a place where you get an opportunity to learn and upgrade your skills and career advancement.
It deals in ERP in the Higher Education Domain.

BANNER ERP was already my forte, GI gave me the opportunity to get into people management where I am currently designated as a Interim Program Manager allowing me to handle the complete technical team of GI.
Pros
Good learning place
Cons
Breaks are limited
Productive And Mutual Growth
This Is The Best Co In That I Have work. I have Mostly Learn From This Company.
This company Teachs Us That how Manage The Every Part of company Process Like Production,Supply Chain ,Account Manage,Sales manage And Also Teachs Us the Communication With The Every Part Of Co.

In this Company Every member is Inspired By Their Work.i Am also Inspire By My Work And Also Ready To Achive My Target For My Indvidual Growth And Company Growth.

in this company also have the party's time by time after the growth.but in this company The hardest Part Is When We Not Achive Our Goalbut our seniors inspire us and push for he better growth..
New and Small - Still Developing
The GI Group is part of CampusEAI Consortium, formed in 2012 to generate revenue and to focus on services market of US. They provide managed services to, majorly universities in US, also to few SMBs.

In general, work environment is good, however as it is a new organisation, still lot of logistical issues needs to be taken care of.
very good
I would like to express my opinion excellent leadership and counsel during the one year at HDFC. I have learned a lot of about testing skills.