Genpact Employee Reviews

Found 3,008 reviews matching the search See all 4,104 reviews
Worst life balance pathetic work culture
Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanNovember 13, 2019
So much politics no learning it was like a monotonous work. Full year night shift. No incentives.
As a fresher 1 thing is very important and i.e. laerning which is not there.
Good
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshNovember 12, 2019
From learning point of view, very good company but provide less salary. Working environment is good. For Freshers a good opportunity. Provide training.
Good company to work
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 12, 2019
Genpact is always a very good company to work with during the beginning of the carrier. you will love the work culture and people on how they treat you or how you learn the things from scratch.
Too Bad experience at Genpact, did not recommend
Assitant Manager (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 11, 2019
I didn't understand I was working at Global Genpact or Kolkatta office of Genpact, No culture at all, full of lobbying, no matter what you will not get recognized, there are some group of people, who will do whatever they will not leave Genpact and they will keep ruling it, it feels like Genpact belongs to them, nothing will happen if you escalate the issues, all will get managed, even Ombuds will get managed, high attrition rate, Top Leaders are not caring at all or they may not know what is happening here.

This review I wrote for Bangalore HLS division, maybe other locations are good.
Work culture is awesome
Process Associate (Current Employee) –  Pocharam, telanganaNovember 10, 2019
I am a process associate at Genpact. slowly I have learned process completely, team handlings , management of work within timelines , making new friends , learning new things.. overally I have got chance to know more about myself like about my hide skill's as specified above. Thank you Genpact.
Average company to work
Assistant Manager P2P and O2C Operations (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 9, 2019
Average salary & other benefits, yearly increment will be 5-9 percent even you get higher rating, very cheep leadership. Good training but you are not treated well. 3 months notice period for managers & no buyout options.
Excellent
Sr. Executive (Former Employee) –  Pocharam, Andhra PradeshNovember 9, 2019
It was a Best place for working with wonderful environment. Managers with friendly support in every level for freshers. Freedom in working.we have n number of ways to explore our skills.
Good working Environment
Manual Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaNovember 9, 2019
Working Environment is fine .All are supportive in nature . i worked as a manual tester and got the opportunity to work on live project. so it was totally good time
Good work environment believes in fun at work
Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  hyderabadNovember 8, 2019
The best things about working with Genpact are 1) The learning & development 2) Quality Lean Six Sigma DNA 3) Less work Pressure and stress 4) Relatively no/low fear of being laid off as Genpact allows IJP (Internal Job Posting) which allows one to move internally into different domains/functions. Even in case the process goes back, employees are given 30 to 90 days bench allowing them to look for other opportunities within the organization.
Good start as a Fresher
Technical Associate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 7, 2019
It was a great experience working with GENPACT!

Never wanted to leave the Company, such a great place to grow as an individual.

Lots of Learning abilities.\
It’s great working in Genpact
Process Associate (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshNovember 7, 2019
Learned lot of things like team work, working toward performance excellence, got a chance to trained new hires, company awards you according to the peerformence. I was rewarded with superstar award wherein got a chance to visit Italy.
Great Experience
Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Phase 5 gurgaonNovember 7, 2019
I had a good time with Genpact . Its my first job and I am fully satisfied with GENPACT .Basically Genpact is secure for women . Salary is less but job is secure and no work pressure.
Happy to work with Genpact
Process Developer (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanNovember 6, 2019
I have learn so many things in my genpact corier and take different different chalanges and enjoy my job. And I have play different different roll in my genpact corier. All though overall I have good experience and good memories also. I always remember my team and managers those who will support me all the time.
Bad company
Accounting associate (Former Employee) –  BangaloreNovember 6, 2019
One word - worst company never choose to be part of the organization worst management company and no proper infrastructure and facilities for employees
Good one
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 6, 2019
It was good time working for me with Genpact and it gave us a lot of scope in improving myself as well the team in each and every aspect.
Hopefully.. Genpact is the best in trainings for it's employees
Genpact is good brand platform for me.The work culture and environment are too safe and good for women.They provide very good and effective trainings.
Manager in Finance (Current Employee) –  GurugramNovember 5, 2019
I have been associated with Genpact since 2007 and I have learnt very essential trainings over there.Overall very good company and platform to prove my self.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  UppalNovember 5, 2019
Overall its a good company to work with flexibility in working, great place to work. The only concern is growth is slow and salary is less to moderate.
Average in terms of salary package
Process Associate (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 5, 2019
Should not expect much. Only experienced people will have value in Genpact.they don't consider if we are freshers.but job security is higher than expected
I was transferring the work so not much
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  BangaloreNovember 5, 2019
I was handing the work from TR to Genpact to the new team so I will not be able to comment much on this. However I was offered transitional manager role so I was glad for this experience.
Fun workplace
Media Analyst (Former Employee) –  BellendurNovember 5, 2019
It is a peaceful environment to work in. The managers are extremely helpful and friendly. The work is not boring nor is it hectic. Salary is not bad as well.