Genpact India Employee Reviews

Overall it is a good company for freshers to start their career.
Process Associate (Former Employee) –  KolkataFebruary 3, 2019
Genpact is one of the key player in the finance sector. Though the compensation benefits are very less in compared to other organisation yet it is an excellent organisation for developing the key skill and upskilling the learning curve. The annual performance bonus and the annual growth are moderate here which should be improved in order to retain the employees at large.
Pros
Excellent work environment, extra curricular activities apart from work.
Cons
Transport deduction from compensation which is not taken by the employees in a fair extent.
Good Company to work with
Role - Principal Consultant (Former Employee) –  HyderabadFebruary 2, 2019
Good company but not too many projects..Marketing team should work on finding more projects..Good compensation and Benefits but lot of redundant security policies..
Very bad in terms of work life balance
Assistant Manager - Operations (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 28, 2019
Very hard for a person who have worked in the lights of Deloitte or HSBC , the place is very unhygienic (this is as per my experience and people are there who can differ)
Have seen dead rat in water dispenser.
No proper work life balance and the management is soo hard on you , at one point you feel is this really a corporate environment.
But in terms of learning It is surely a on top notch.
Freshers can really learn a lot and Genpact encourages that.
My first company
Assistant Manager - Operations (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJanuary 26, 2019
Genpact was my first school in process of my journey and gave alot to my career. I spent 5 years and was part of various processes. I went to London from here. And was part of treasury and various other processes. Genpact is an I institution for learners and a beautiful company to work with
Manager (Current Employee) –  JaipurJanuary 21, 2019
1. Employee centric
2. Amazing Training framework
3. Great world of opportunities
4. Different domains and verticals
5. Exposure to transformation world
Pros
Employee centricity
Cons
Not a pay master
Highly productive and fun at work
Process Developer (Current Employee) –  Rajarhat, Kolkata, West BengalJanuary 19, 2019
Good Management, Excellent work culture, Well behave manger, Friendly Environment, flexible working hours, in some process fecality of working from home

Very low salary, Long hours, Worst cab service, Worst support staff especially in employee's cab service, No Food allowance
Pros
Good Management, Excellent work culture, Well behave mangers, Friendly Environment
Overall okay
Release Train Engineer/Scrum Master (Former Employee) –  KarnatakaJanuary 17, 2019
Enjoyed work and learned a lot on project management.
Did certifications on Project management, Scrum and SAFe
Learnt core product development for various reputed clients
Pros
Flexiblity
Cons
poor management
Work for Excellency
IT Technical Associate (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 8, 2019
This is honor for me I worked in multinational company.
I learned So many things in that one thing is Time " Time is life Time is money if we spent our time at correct place it would be great for us.
Genpact has a rich work culture, fun to work, professional environment, supportive superiors. The real fun was when we complete a days audit target b
Trainer (Current Employee) –  IndiaJanuary 1, 2019
Its a great place to start your career and if you can deliver performance this is definitely the best place to grow and learn. I have had the best experience here so far and its a great place to work. Culturally diverse and very welcoming to new ideas
Pros
Good environment
Good to work
Lead Consultant (Former Employee) –  HyderabadDecember 28, 2018
Genpact gave me lot of opportunities to learn and prove my management skills

shift flexibility to balance my work and personal life.

got good team and management
Good Professional Growth
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  HyderabadDecember 23, 2018
Management is very supportive of your career choices. You get to work in a software services environment - you get to showcase your full potential and work on cutting-edge stuff.
Rather than a working place, its a learning institute
Assistant Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, ANDHRA PRADESH, INDecember 16, 2018
Genpact is basically run by the clients. Hiring to firing, all depends on the client. Salary is actually peanuts, they state that salary is secondary now a days. Instead of appraisals they insist on attending their training programs.
Pros
Branding
Cons
Everything else than Branding
Good and well
Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 15, 2018
It is BPO and when it comes to work culture, it is very useful and helpful in understanding the market.
Somehow the company has very less intrest in providing good packages to the employee
Good in productivity
Process Associate (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 12, 2018
Genpact looks always for employee production towards client, they support us, Shows intrest to build employee communication skills.
Gives oppurtunities to various fields to build carrer.
Hub of Innovation
Assistant Manager - Operations (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalDecember 1, 2018
Genpact India is a dream company to work for any level of professionals. Whether freshers or experience professionals. Genpact work culture is amazing. Specially the training process of Genpact gives you an opportunity to learn and grow with in organization and out side organization.
Its alright
Assistant Manager - Financial Operations (Current Employee) –  Noida, UTTAR PRADESH, INNovember 29, 2018
It's alright to work in this place, however you should hope that you get through the right process because at times luck may not be on your side to progress.
Good company to work with, with good exposure to different sector.
Gurgaon as Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  gurgaon, jaipurNovember 26, 2018
Good company to start your career. Gives enough chances for your growth, helps in your overall growth. Gives periodic chances for the individual growth.
Pros
Low salary
Cons
Enough growth chances for talented person, believes in talent retention
Good place to start the career as a Fresher
Process Associate (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 24, 2018
I worked in Genpact for more than a year, I felt very much engaged with each and every colleague
- Managers here are very supportive and understand each and every employee and give best suggestions.
- Time spent on the floor is really fun at work
- Appreciations given for the work done

All the benefits are good but the Salary paid is least compared to other MNCs
Process Developer- RTR (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 20, 2018
Genpact is a good company for freshers as they will learn new things. Work pressure is not so high. Management is cooperative.Can take internal process movements for growth.
Work Life Balance is good with Genpact and particularly for female employees
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  HyderabadNovember 16, 2018
Work Life Balance is good with Genpact and particularly for female employees.
Flexibility at work. Work culture is moderate. Many opportunities for employees for learning and professional development
Cons
Transport is not part of perks