Genius Consulting

Genius Consulting Employee Review

View all Genius Consulting reviews

First job after my studies. Excited work culture
HR Executive - Recruitment (Former Employee) –  Vijayawada IndiaDecember 27, 2014
It was my first job after my education. My passion towards Human Resource department made me very excited. The collegues and the Manager were very frinedly. I really loved the work. Conducting interviews, followup with the clients was very challenging. It was very small team we had and never felt stressed even during long working hours becaouse of the fun we used to have.
Pros
Regular team outing. Rotational work Responsibilities
Cons
Very low salary

Other Genius Consulting Employee Reviews

Great work life balance & wonderful environment
Business Analyst , finance (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 13, 2018
.great company to work with, give lots of flexibility to its employees.
great growth prospects and opportunities. can do better when it comes to compensation & benefits
Pros
oppurtunities, flexibility
Cons
average salary
Amazing work culture and the staff
Talent Acquisition Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 1, 2016
Awesome place to work in and develop career as a recruiter and tons of opportunity to grow and earn as per your potential, great support from the team to help you develop and be successful.