oracle Functional Consultant
Oracle Financial Consultant (Former Employee) – Hyderabad, AP – December 30, 2014
ITC is provider of superior-quality Food Products. ITC is supplier of food products and related services ensure a flexible foundation to expand into complementary business areas to offer its customers additional services.
● Involved in implementing Procure to Pay (P2P), Order to Cash (O2C) life cycles.
● Part of the implementation team in GL, FA and CM modules by using AIM Methodology.
● Designed accounting flex field structure
● Set up Chart of Accounts structure.
● Created end user training manuals and performed end user training on Oracle Financial Modules (General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Financial Accounts and Cash Management).
● Successfully tested clients business Scenarios
● Defined transaction types, invoices, deposits, credit memos and debit memos
● Assigned receivable account, revenue account, unbilled account, freight account, clearing account and unearned account to transaction types
● Defined split payment terms for invoice installments and assigned multiple discounts to each payment line.
Free transport, lunch.