General Data Employee Reviews

ups and downs
Inventory Controller (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 29, 2017
General Data co, has lots of intelligent people working there. I felt that some departments had to many ; manager/supervisors/VPs to get the big picture across.
Not pleased.
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 16, 2016
Treatment of hourly employees is not the best. Reviews are not done fairly. Advancement is not gonna happen. To many family members working on same shift.
Good co-workers and nice new building
Certified forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 6, 2016
I enjoy this type of work in the warehouse. I have many years experience in shipping and receiving. I know every aspect of this job and I am depended upon a lot from my co-workers.
Depot and warehouse activities was highly administrative in nature.
Depot Repair and Technical Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Batavia, OHMay 20, 2014
Depot work was good, large amount of incoming service calls to triage made for a constant, busy day.
Pros
Good technical resources
Cons
Department was under staffed
small office, heavy work load. light customer base (easy to personalize relationship with customes and familiarize with accounts)
AP/Customer Care/Helpdesk (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAOctober 3, 2013
A typical work day consist of answering phones, emails and faxes in a timely manner. Working on tasks specific to the employee i.e. entering invoices/bills, ordering products, setting up service, providing quotes, reports, bids, billing, tracking and returning defective or damaged product, interacting with vendors and customers for various reasons etc.

In the past I have worked for larger companies and this one is an employee base of 3 office staff and 3 technicians . Working for a smaller office I have learned to keep my eyes open and work at a steady pace. Working as a team is especially important in a smaller environment. Being open and honest with management can be scary and you can become doubtful if you need to consult but do it! This is the key to staying current and voicing your suggestions or any issues freely with confidence, without disregard to anyone thing you feel like sharing.

Management is just that. Management. Respect your manager and accept nothing less on the opposite end. If you cannot consult your manager do not fret, the answer is there. Find another avenue and move on. Use your resources, including management (that's what they are there for).

Working as a team when necessary is very important especially when help is needed from your end or the other. Team effort can turn into success all around!

The hardest part of any job is meshing with other personalities good or bad.

The most enjoyable part of the job is completing a hard task in an A+ manner! Or overcoming an obstacle that excels either yourself or the business. Defeating time
  more... frames can also be especially rewarding!  less