GeBBS HealthCare Solutions

GeBBS HealthCare Solutions Employee Reviews

Sr. AR Analyst (Current Employee) –  Aurangabad, MaharashtraJanuary 19, 2020
GeBBs is a very good organisation especially if you are a beginner in medical billing field. I would like to share an experience of mine of a hectic day at work. One day I went to the office and came to know that I had to extend my shift that day because there was a huge backlog pending. So that was the most stressful day in the complete one year of my experience at Gebbs but it the supervisors and manager were very supportive. I mean they are very supportive. Almost every person I've met at gebbs, be it the trainers, SME's or TLs, Manager, everybody was very supportive in their respective manner. Targets are quiet achievable, and if they are not achieved on some days there is no humiliation or scoldings from the upper management. The hardest part of the job is break management (for me atleast). The most enjoyable part of the job is the job itself, coz i love what i do. I mean the work is very interesting.
Good company for fresher
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Andheri, Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 7, 2020
If you are fresher then this is the best place. Mistakes are well taken care of, feedback are constructive, mostly they have teens working for pocket money.
Workplace
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 27, 2019
Fun loving environment
Good training team
Good report with all clients
Helping HR team
Appreciating and encouraging management
Management and BE Enjoys and supports all fastivals and fun related events
competitive fast paced working environment
Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 18, 2019
it is us based medical billing process work .i have learnt the process of medical billing and RCM process .my job was charge posting according to medical code made by coder
Overall good company not happy with management part.
Sr.account receivable (Current Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 13, 2019
Target pressure, management not good ,salary issue , incentive issue ,need extend shift of daily basis and also need to work on Saturday as well ..so not satisfied
Good place to start as a starter if you are interested in medical billing
Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Thane, MaharashtraDecember 13, 2019
They have a good management and clients. Work is done systematically unlike other KPO's. They take good care of their employees. Training period is best, almost of a month. Need more professional organizations like this.
Good
Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  Airoli, New MumbaiDecember 12, 2019
Quite good working experience.
Traveling and safety is good.
Management was good.
Salary range was not good though.
Work pressure during month ends.
In gebbs healthcare there are lots politics were going on for positions.
Medical billing (Current Employee) –  Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 9, 2019
While woking in Gebbs Healthcare there are less number of competitors, coz the politics were going on for positions and the end number of people from management are not serious..
Na
Quality Analyst (QA) (Current Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 5, 2019
It was a wonderful experience working with Gebbs. Things I liked the most were the surrounding ambiance, work culture and no employee is forced to follow the hierarchy and can walk up to anyone to seek help.
Experience in gebbs
Senior Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 4, 2019
In gebbs I have learned so many things which I'm grateful for that .
They have a nice work environment.
They pressure us sometime if it's required.
In salary bases they don't pay much to coders..
Bad experience
DATA ENTRY OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 3, 2019
Team leader is also worst he didnt help in job.There is Worst management.no helping people.salary is too low.and the timing of job in time is up to time but out time is no limits.
Have a great time in my office
Process Associate (Former Employee) –  AiroliDecember 2, 2019
A challenging position skills developed with the opportunity for professional growth. It's a family to support all the time...Great time with us..always
Things I learned
Account Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  IndiaDecember 1, 2019
Gebbs was my official 1st company I started with.
Day to day calling was hectic but it helped me to achieve my confidence while talking with anyone.
Learned lots of things in this company.
Management and work/life balance
Seniar Medical Coder (Current Employee) –  Aurangabad, MaharashtraNovember 10, 2019
Management is not good. Work life balance is horrible. Only work is there no physical health and value for employees. No employee satisfaction and managent also ignore it.
Friendly culture and they follow ethical path
Account Receivable (Former Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 21, 2019
Good place to work and people always help you learn new things. They provide proper training to new candidates and work place is also very ambient & greenary
Awsome place to work, nice work environment
Account Receivable Associate (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 13, 2019
Supportive seniors
Friendly work atmosphere
Many Processes to choose from
Low stress job
On time salary
Nice management
Good colleagues
Good work place ambience
Pros
Good job security
Cons
No such cons
Senior Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  Aurangabad, MaharashtraSeptember 30, 2019
Good place to work..We can set career in this company.. good staff.. management was good.. they value our work.. every thing was good.. healthy envoirnment.. job security its there
No growth
Account Receivable Representative (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 24, 2019
No growth oppurnity in this organisation. Management is very poor. No quality work, No job satisfaction in this company. Salary is also very less. Main thing is management is very very poor.
Gebbs
Sr. Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 21, 2019
Great organization to start a career,salary is less but growth is more. You can get to management level soon if you have skill and talent. Awesome canteen.
Very good work health and company policy
ED Profee, Worker Compensation, Home Health Care (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 10, 2019
Overall all strategies and production design by management is good. No any work politics and favouritism. Work ethics are good and healthy environment for all employees. Value for life
Pros
Time flexibility
Cons
Not any

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GeBBS HealthCare Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.