GeBBS HealthCare Solutions

GeBBS HealthCare Solutions Employee Reviews

India193 reviews
I feel happy to working .Gebbs healthcare . After I joined this company then only I learn many more skills and managing people. Carefully developed and implemented all training Material for existing coders, as well as training new staff annually. Virtual training classes presented via webEx/Audio Conference through PowerPoint presentation.
Responsible for Auditing and Trainer the Anesthesia and Surgery (SDS) department and ICD-10 CM diagnosis and CPT4 procedure codes related to surgery and Anesthesia.
Pros
Anesthesia and surgery
Cons
healthcare
Hiring process was quick and less complicated.
However working with training challenging.

Management is not helpful 😡

Payment on time.

Cafeteria is organized.
Pros
Hiring less complicated
Cons
Bad management
➢ To monitor client queries are getting resolved within TAT.
➢ Maintaining, managing and presenting team productivity.

➢ Supporting, coaching and advising junior members of the team.

➢ To ensure bills are raised and payments are received on time from clients.
Pros
Saturday Sunday Week off
Cons
Na
It was amazing experience. I had great time. There lots of things we can learn the main advantage is that our communication skills and public confidence gets improved.
For fresher very nice job all graduates can start there carrier from Gebbs. Gebbs management and HR team is very helpful team, they support there employ always, management give party one time in 3 months.
We are asked to stay at home during this lockdown for 2 and a half months and they didn't pay the salary and now all the companies have started working whereas our HR didn't have any update which is so frustrating and till the time we won't work we will not get paid.
Had fun while working with GeBBS Supportive team Management Team leader trainers are good HR is also good
No stress beyond the working hours

Appreciate the work
Overall good company to work for as a fresher. Need to pass certification to clear the training which is easy if you study at least what is taught at training time. Software training is also to be completed through certification. It was hectic work environment but worth it 👌.
Weekly once fun activity in floor and work environment awesome, No pressurised. As per my role, Will audit on sample for all coder, To give feedback and error discussions on daily basis.
It was a great experience working with gebbs healthcare. The management was very helpful and co-operative.The seniors are also very helpful. I will recommend to my friends they can work learn and learn something new.
GeBBs is a very good organisation especially if you are a beginner in medical billing field. I would like to share an experience of mine of a hectic day at work. One day I went to the office and came to know that I had to extend my shift that day because there was a huge backlog pending. So that was the most stressful day in the complete one year of my experience at Gebbs but it the supervisors and manager were very supportive. I mean they are very supportive. Almost every person I've met at gebbs, be it the trainers, SME's or TLs, Manager, everybody was very supportive in their respective manner. Targets are quiet achievable, and if they are not achieved on some days there is no humiliation or scoldings from the upper management. The hardest part of the job is break management (for me atleast). The most enjoyable part of the job is the job itself, coz i love what i do. I mean the work is very interesting.
If you are fresher then this is the best place. Mistakes are well taken care of, feedback are constructive, mostly they have teens working for pocket money.
Fun loving environment
Good training team

Good report with all clients

Helping HR team

Appreciating and encouraging management

Management and BE Enjoys and supports all fastivals and fun related events
it is us based medical billing process work .i have learnt the process of medical billing and RCM process .my job was charge posting according to medical code made by coder
Target pressure, management not good ,salary issue , incentive issue ,need extend shift of daily basis and also need to work on Saturday as well ..so not satisfied
They have a good management and clients. Work is done systematically unlike other KPO's. They take good care of their employees. Training period is best, almost of a month. Need more professional organizations like this.
Quite good working experience.
Traveling and safety is good.

Management was good.

Salary range was not good though.

Work pressure during month ends.
While woking in Gebbs Healthcare there are less number of competitors, coz the politics were going on for positions and the end number of people from management are not serious..
It was a wonderful experience working with Gebbs. Things I liked the most were the surrounding ambiance, work culture and no employee is forced to follow the hierarchy and can walk up to anyone to seek help.
In gebbs I have learned so many things which I'm grateful for that .
They have a nice work environment.

They pressure us sometime if it's required.

In salary bases they don't pay much to coders..
Team leader is also worst he didnt help in job.There is Worst management.no helping people.salary is too low.and the timing of job in time is up to time but out time is no limits.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at GeBBS HealthCare Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.