Gap Inc.

Gap Inc. Employee Review

Reliable and good place to grow in our career.
Regional Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 18, 2017
Our day starts with our shipment status review and email communications. Then we go to the factories to conduct quality audit, Pre-Production meeting, product Integrity review at factory floor, Train the nominated quality assurance persons in the factory on all GAP SOP's towards attaining empowered factory status. We conduct Online, mid and final inspections as per the GAP AQL standard to ensure good quality product for the end customer. The GAP management gives us lot of opportunities to work with different fabrics and styles. It would be the individual quality personals responsibility to train and bring out the best quality products from the ascertained factories. This gives us more responsibility and opportunity to prove our skill on decision-making and management skills. The workplace culture is more about working as a team and learn each day. The hardest part of the job comes during the peak season when with the minimum staff strength our work hours extends beyond 14 hours in a day. Otherwise, all part of the job is very enjoyable and good to work.
Pros
Team work, responsibility, free hand to take decisions.
Cons
Long extended working hours during peak seasons.

Other Gap Inc. Employee Reviews

very good place to work
Senior QA (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 26, 2018
i joined in this company in 2008 and still working . very good company with full good people but looking for a good opportunity to work in Canada. during my working period i experienced many good things.
Resourcing from Indian Garment Exporters & Delivering at Distribution Centers
Senior Executive, Logistics (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiNovember 8, 2017
Connecting with service providers shipping lines freight forwarders & exporters, ensuring correct documents from suppliers, ensuring payments thus maintaining credit lines intact

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gap Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.