Gap Inc.

Gap Inc. Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

3.4Pay & Benefits
3.3Job Security & Advancement
Found 3 reviews matching the search See all 2,708 reviews
great Place to work and learn.
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 12, 2017
Fantastic atmosphere to work and deliver results, great people and an amazing leaders who lead by example. There are equal opportunities to all deserved staffs to perform and grow.
Reliable and good place to grow in our career.
Regional Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 18, 2017
Our day starts with our shipment status review and email communications. Then we go to the factories to conduct quality audit, Pre-Production meeting, product Integrity review at factory floor, Train the nominated quality assurance persons in the factory on all GAP SOP's towards attaining empowered factory status. We conduct Online, mid and final inspections as per the GAP AQL standard to ensure good quality product for the end customer. The GAP management gives us lot of opportunities to work with different fabrics and styles. It would be the individual quality personals responsibility to train and bring out the best quality products from the ascertained factories. This gives us more responsibility and opportunity to prove our skill on decision-making and management skills. The workplace culture is more about working as a team and learn each day. The hardest part of the job comes during the peak season when with the minimum staff strength our work hours extends beyond 14 hours in a day. Otherwise, all part of the job is very enjoyable and good to work.
Pros
Team work, responsibility, free hand to take decisions.
Cons
Long extended working hours during peak seasons.