Gap Inc. Employee Reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the search See all 2,668 reviews
very good place to work
Senior QA (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 26, 2018
i joined in this company in 2008 and still working . very good company with full good people but looking for a good opportunity to work in Canada. during my working period i experienced many good things.
Resourcing from Indian Garment Exporters & Delivering at Distribution Centers
Senior Executive, Logistics (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiNovember 8, 2017
Connecting with service providers shipping lines freight forwarders & exporters, ensuring correct documents from suppliers, ensuring payments thus maintaining credit lines intact
Best place for learning
Senior Fashion Consultant (Current Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshAugust 23, 2017
Here I am working as a senior fc still I learn all the reports done by department manager ex- we analyse the sale of each and every department amount wise as well as category wise. I also make other reports like track pad report, competitor report etc. I have to take care of vm also under the guidance of vm supervisor.
I do cash closing also in the absence of cashier at closing time.
great Place to work and learn.
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 12, 2017
Fantastic atmosphere to work and deliver results, great people and an amazing leaders who lead by example. There are equal opportunities to all deserved staffs to perform and grow.
Reliable and good place to grow in our career.
Regional Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 18, 2017
Our day starts with our shipment status review and email communications. Then we go to the factories to conduct quality audit, Pre-Production meeting, product Integrity review at factory floor, Train the nominated quality assurance persons in the factory on all GAP SOP's towards attaining empowered factory status. We conduct Online, mid and final inspections as per the GAP AQL standard to ensure good quality product for the end customer. The GAP management gives us lot of opportunities to work with different fabrics and styles. It would be the individual quality personals responsibility to train and bring out the best quality products from the ascertained factories. This gives us more responsibility and opportunity to prove our skill on decision-making and management skills. The workplace culture is more about working as a team and learn each day. The hardest part of the job comes during the peak season when with the minimum staff strength our work hours extends beyond 14 hours in a day. Otherwise, all part of the job is very enjoyable and good to work.
Pros
Team work, responsibility, free hand to take decisions.
Cons
Long extended working hours during peak seasons.
A healthy place to work
Associate Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiMay 31, 2016
Gap Inc. has very healthy work atmosphere.
Due to bigger team structure, Gap has taught me the team spirit and handling people in a positive manner.