GAIL (India) Limited Employee Reviews

Really productive culture with good career growth in a lean, thin organisation
SENIOR MANAGER (ENVIRONMENT) (Former Employee) –  Vijaipur, Guna Dist., Madhya Pradesh, IndiaSeptember 25, 2019
Never knew how a day at work would pass with lots of jobs to do with minimal guidance and lots of encouragement from superiors.
I have to thank GAIL for allowing my individualism to develop in an independent, responsible environment.
The GAIL Management is one of the most highly encouraging section of people you will ever meet and it was really a great learning experience with the fact they were always forthcoming with their wisdom.
Obviously the hardest part of the job was stress and career advancement, but one would be hard put to find a better organisation than GAIL at least in India.
Best company in Oil and Gas field
Site Engineer (Former Employee) –  Varanasi,UPSeptember 17, 2019
The working environment in Gail India was excellent, As a trainee I got wide angle shot on what Oil and Gas field had to offer. The technology used by the this company was on a next level compared to other companies in India . Cathodic Protection was a unique field and my supervisor pushed me to my maximum potential.
A Productive and Fun Place to Work
Mechanical Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  GujaratSeptember 7, 2019
I had an internship at GAIL(INDIA) LTD where in I had to study the LPG plant in detail and submit a final report for the same. I was hired after 2 phone interviews and an On-Site group interview. The management was pretty cool. I found it quite surprising how the textbook theories and formulas were put to work in such a giant setup . the culture was quite diverse as the company was international. I met different kinds of people while going to study each department. Everyone welcomed me warmly and never made me realize that i was just a small part of the company. I learned how to work under difficult situations while being calm and composed. Working with such an experienced staff helped me learn a lot and that was the best part of my internship.
Pros
Nice culture, good work atmosphere, Tasty food
Cons
Travel time, No cell phones allowed on plant
It was good to work.
Fire fighter (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiSeptember 5, 2019
I found it it good . As the question were really good and much interesting,. It was a pleasure experience to give answer s. It was great experience working in GAIL.
process engineer
Production Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Gwalior, Madhya PradeshSeptember 4, 2019
viewing pfd, P&id , msds.
handling operation of all rotory and stationary equipments.
troubleshooting the distillation column , pump, compressor ,dryer.
inspection site & execution
Civil Engineer (Former Employee) –  Rajahmundry, Andhra PradeshJuly 30, 2019
Perform engineering duties in planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures, and
Providing a high quality service delivery to every client and project he works on, and is currently looking for employment in an open, friendly and professional environment where ideas are shared and opportunities seized
One of the major public sector company in India
Graduate Apprentice Trainee (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJuly 29, 2019
I worked as an Apprentice -Civil for a period of 1 year at Gail Training Institute. The work culture was good and seniors were supportive. I enhanced my skills and gained knowledge of various civil works.
Cons
No extension on good performance
A wonderful company
Apprentice Trainee (Current Employee) –  Surat, GujaratJuly 24, 2019
Best part of company is produced Natural Gas. Fully Greenery Inside and a wonderful atmosphere inside the company. I m very glad to the join this company.
An Excellent Place to work
Dy.General Manager (HR) (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiJuly 21, 2019
I have served GAIL for 21 years. Based on my professional qualification and experience I have been assigned with Challenging assignments and independent task to perform .

Management has given me opportunity to take part in decision making process, planning , organizing, staffing, directing,co-coordinating, reporting, budgeting , evaluation and feedback process. I have never felt alienated .

I want to see GAIL as a one of the best Global Company.
Pros
Social Security for all and care for all even separated
Cons
Succession planning lacking
core and pipe line work
tecnician (Former Employee) –  NCR, DelhiJuly 6, 2019
crossing pipe line
foundation work
maintance civil related work
hdd crossing work
they sre many eork ecperince in gail
my seniorvare good adviser and helpful person
Pros
free lunch, picnic tour
Good place to learn
Graduate Trainee (Former Employee) –  VijaipurJune 25, 2019
Good place for mechanical engineering graduates. Alot can be learn from there. Good ambiance for working. Can gain alot of technical knowledge. Can learn about gas turbines, compressors, pumps etc.
Like to work here.
Operation and maintenance (Current Employee) –  Belapur Thana, MaharashtraJune 16, 2019
Gail India limited is very good for employees.
They are more caring about employees safety.
This is the leading company in gas industry.
Gail facilities are better for employees.
Pros
No. For contrcat employe
Cons
Nice pay & perks along with job security!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Uttar PradeshJune 9, 2019
GAIL (INDIA) Limited is owned by Govt. of India & comes under ministry of petroleum & natural gas. The facilities provided by the company are top notch for very well maintained townships with outdoor & indoor sports facilities, restaurants etc.
Pros
Good pay & job security.
Cons
No cons as such.
Priductive and knowledge increasing place
DESIGNATION -Graduate Apprentice Trainee (Former Employee) –  AjmerMay 11, 2019
I realy liked gail india ltd so much because work enviornment was fabolous.
All the employees and workers are very supportive to me and also a very good place where i learnt so much about industry and mechanical work
Pros
Prizes
Cons
Nil
Productive and fun workplace
Trainee in a GAIL (INDIA) LIMITED (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshMay 9, 2019
I grab a lot of knowledge from here related to my designation. I got a opportunity to know deeper about youngest maharatna company gail india limited. They took concern for me and they also encourage me
Pros
Free lunch
Productive and Quality Work
SITE ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  IndiaApril 28, 2019
Gail is a maharatna company which have its own discipline and culture,having exciting projects with a great exposure and challenging work surroundings.
interesting work place
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) –  Varanasi, Uttar PradeshApril 23, 2019
have a nice office with some nice people and a responsibility for complete the assignment.
i had a wonderfull time with GAIL (INDIA) Limited.
thanks.
Hate this place
SDMO (Current Employee) –  Auraiya, Uttar PradeshMarch 29, 2019
Hate this place only bluffing , local villagers keep bullying , you are not safe on the way to office or hospital, many preplanned accidents , to take money from employees by villagers
productive , well disciplined
Trainee Engineer (Current Employee) –  Andhra PradeshMarch 14, 2019
It's a state owned company and transporting the LPG in VSPL, no reduction in pressure of pipelines using the two booster pumps equipped in the site.
Pros
time flexibility
Cons
lunch timings
data entry operator
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee) –  Rourkela, OrissaDecember 21, 2018
Work place is so short.colegues are not co-operatives.
Accornding to job regards good job. its a opertunity to proof your self.
overally its a good company.