GE Healthcare Employee Reviews for Senior System Engineer
Senior System Engineer5 reviews
Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,992 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
I spent nearly 7.5 years in GE Healthcare and it has been fruitful. GE Healthcare has a great culture wherein one is encouraged to give feedback to peers and superiors. GE Healthcare has great work-life balance. On the other side, I see a lot of unnecessary processes which sometimes is creating a hurdle in company's growth.
Work from home, great campus.
Lot of processes.
Great Team, Great work practices, Cross-functional team activity, with good scope for Reliability trending and improvement, Data Mining for day-to-day analysis of the system functioning, Support and suggest for NPIs, Complaint Handling, Field Actions etc.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more GE Healthcare reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at GE Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 1,992 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about GE Healthcare
- What should you wear to an interview at GE Healthcare?3 people answered
- If you were to leave GE Healthcare, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- GE Healthcare mentions only the fixed component in the offer. Is there any variable component also a…3 people answered
- What is interview process like at GE Healthcare?3 people answered
- What benefits does GE Healthcare offer?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at GE Healthcare?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at GE Healthcare?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of GE Healthcare?One person answered
- What are the perks offered by GE Healthcare?One person answered
- What about the hike in GE health careOne person answered
See all questions and answers
GE Healthcare Reviews by Job Title