GE Healthcare

GE Healthcare Employee Reviews

India273 reviews
Working at GE Healthcare in JFWTC, Bangalore campus is extremely fun and balancing work life commitments.

You will be given freedom to explore solutions for various technical challenges and most importantly people trust you on your skills and commitment.

Having cross culture teams placed in various part of globe and working for same goal gives you better understanding of the system/project and adds a perspective to your thought process.

If you are interested in exploring various advanced technologies you will find some common platform within the company and you can contribute.
Pros
JFWTC Campus, friendly environment, sports and Gym
Cons
Need to follow various processes which sometimes make work go at a tedious space.
I worked in Igate which is now acquired by Capgemini and GE healthcare was the client. It was a very nice experience. My interview was done via phone call and I got selected. We used to have every day calls regarding financial reporting.
Good culture, good team, Seniors are very supportive, Lots of training will be provided, Design, development production knowledge can be gain here, Learning opportunities more
you will work on various product.
Direct you can involve with customer

will learn to lot of new tools and technologies.

There is no collaboration in team.
Very co operative senior and very Freindly atmosphere ,I am working at GE dealer end. I am learned , all my medical experience like ultrasound, monitoring system and digital cardiography. At this company.
As an Intern in GE Healthcare, I have worked under Individual projects.
Guidance was excellent.

I have completed 3 projects in the span of 1 year. Internship was part of my Master's project.

Internship to employment conversion chances are very rare.
Be part of this great company for a part of your career. You will not regret it. It’s a very challenging and enriching work environment with a lot of opportunities to fine tune your skills and leadership behaviours.
It was my first corporate job. I had great time to learn and excel in GE. Had good opportunity to learn about new fields in technology, management. It was place of fun and work. Great leaders to guide you through professional and personal issues.
Had a vibrant work experience. It was really a fun.
Was a sub-contractor from IGATE there. However, they treated me really well on par with GE employees.
Hi, Good Place to work here and can learn more day by day .. very friendly and supportive colleagues, cool atmosphere. trainings will be given for new joiners..
GE Healthcare is the best place possible for any entry level candidate seeking operations experience. Encouraging place to work and grow. The management team provides good mentoring and lean six sigma is actually used seriously.
Values all it's emloyees. Good package if you stay for a longer duration. Good work life balance. Comptetive pay. Best work culture. Work from home available
Very good to work, there a lot of opportunities to learn from senior staff, all are good, but there is no fun at all. always serious mode, salary is not up to the mark
Good organisation to work with. Friendly colleague. Very well established and process oriented organisation. But mot of the employees are very senior so there is very little chance to get promoted.
It used be very hectic most of the days of the week and I learned to manage myself with my work and understood very important aspect of the Job is to have self discipline to progress. Workplace Culture is good with Management need to think about work life balance of engineers so that they can have right energy and enthusiasm for the work and continue working for the company. The hardest part of the job is that one cannot plan his day due to emergency breakdown and then keep working day and night till the problem doesn't gets solved. The most enjoyable part is to troubleshoot the problem and challenging yourself with every new problem you face along with travelling and supporting teams.
Nice place to learn and self develop yourself with good guidance from the manager.
Good work life balance and and competitive environment.

Good package
You will learn core accounting

As an Inventory analyst, worked on inventory reconciliation and providing modality wise breakup to management and co-ordinate with material team.
I will never recommend anyone to work with this organisation due to zero work life balance and bureaucratic management.

There is totally mentally sick thought all around employee to stop your growth and make u irritate within work environment.

No space for hard work as all wants to go with buttering your team leader.
I cannot recommend as a contract employee, its too bad. slow improvement. Don't know when you will get a permanent role.
All depends on the job you get and how the top level people is.

Work life and work culture is good.

Self improved work environment

learn each day

If feel not learning anything just leave
GE Healthcare is one of the prominent business of GE with 4 location in bangalore. However, Wipro-GE Healthcare units in bangalore are preferable for those who want to challenge their own level of competency without any compromise. The jobs security is average and lot of times there are Job freeze happening but still the company is a promising place for talents especially the young ones.
Exposure to Cutting edge technology.
Incredible Culture.

Highly skilled people.

Good salary and perks.

Flexible work timings.

A lot of process oriented tasks.