GE Healthcare Employee Reviews

Found 239 reviews matching the search See all 1,765 reviews
Sourcing Leader (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 17, 2019
GE Healthcare is a great place to work. Absolute work life balance. Lot to learn and drive the projects independently. Direct dealing with internal business and customer gives lot of exposure.
Good work culture
HR Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 20, 2019
Good company to work and good work culture . I was with GE Healthcare Bangalore location as an HR where I was working for recruitment team of GE Healthcare
Medical equipments
Manager Operations (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiAugust 14, 2019
• Ensure effective planning, coordination and execution of warehouse operations.
• Handling of Repair and Return process, processing rush orders for major Global Customers.
• Achieve and Exceed Warehouse KPI’s for Receiving, Dock to Stock, Order Processing, Order accuracy, Cycle Counts and perpetual Inventory and Customer audit.
• To ensure the timely process of Import, Export and Re export activities
• Manage Quality and Productivity - To Review daily quality reports and create quality improvement plans when necessary to ensure quality goals are met. To ensure the necessary paperwork (e.g., pre-and post-shift checklists, billing, safety documentation, etc.) is completed on time and filed or communicated appropriately. Interact with customers regularly to provide status and ensure quality service is provided.
• Ensure efficient use of warehouse equipment / supplies. Used to maintain a log for the warehouse equipment services and repairs.
• Manage Employee Safety and Compliance. Conduct regular safety meetings to communicate safety updates, review safety procedures.
• Management of Vendors payments & Maintaining cordial relationships with them
• Liaising with our finance for the warehouse account billing (Transportation and Warehouse Usage) month on month basis.
• Assist in selecting Vendors and Negotiate for Rates, Delivery Times and monthly delivery performance.
Pros
Salary benifites
Cons
Good place to learn and grow
Software Engineering Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 12, 2019
GE is a global leader in healthcare and definitely gives you multiple opportunities to improve your domain knowledge. Work life balance was very good and I had a very postive experience over there.
Best
Customer Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 6, 2019
Best company who treat each employee safety first. Am very much glad to be working here. Worklife balance is ultimate. Learning and growth every step of ur life.
Flexible and fun loving place
Sr. Technical Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJuly 30, 2019
Great company to work for, provides opportunities to grow and learn provided wide span of products and technologies available to choose and learn from.
Pros
worklife balance
Cons
low pace of work
Every thing is good
Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 29, 2019
I have working in Tata consultancy service since 2016 September to June 2019. Its a good friendly working environment. Dial y basis we have complete the
production
Production Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 9, 2019
Working in a challenging environment with an intention to be an asset to the organization, which would provide me with an opportunity to enhance my tanlent
Right job with a reason to give my full commitment and work because the product I manufactured it helps save millions, that brings much happiness.
APPRENTICE trainee, and Product Associate Trainee (Former Employee) –  Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka near KTPOJuly 2, 2019
Learnt to do what is right to do all time, and learnt how to commit myself full and fully in innovative ideas and devices as I'm working and training my peers as I'm working, and never excited in my life it just happened when I work for GE Healthcare that I'm also a part of the others like saving their life by my creation, it boosts me to work more.
Pros
Payable Lunch like breakfast:5rs, Lunch:10 reasonable
Cons
Traveling in takes long time.
Challenging Jobs
Material and Manufacturing specialist (Former Employee) –  BangaloreJune 28, 2019
Place for learning
Lots of crisis management.
Multiskiling
Every 3 yrs you are supposed to take the job rotation within your domain so you will be multi skilled.
Pros
Flexible timings
Cons
No work life balance
Good workplace to work with
System Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJune 28, 2019
Its a good product based organization. Good work life balance. But again it all depends on the team/manager you are working for. Sometimes pressure and stress takes its toll.
Once a brand synonymous to performance, now left behind in the race
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanJune 24, 2019
GE is a brand which needs no introduction. Once a flourishing brand because of hard working and performing employees and leaders is now left with a bunch of leaders who prefer favoritism over performance and exaggeration over hard work. Employees are not getting promoted because of their performance or work, but because of their liaison with hiring manager. If you cant lick boots or praise your manager's PJs, you are going nowhere in the hierarchy.
Pros
brand value
Cons
favoritism, bias, opacity, non-rewarding
Good place to work and settle down in life
Enterprise Applications Engineer Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJune 22, 2019
Better place to work and life balance
Culture is very healthy and motivating
provide you multiple opportunities
Friendly environment with helpful colleagues
challenging work atmosphere
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  MumbaiJune 2, 2019
No fixed work hours, extensive work loads, lesser perks to employees.
Cooperative executive staff, less work life balance, mismatch in salary growth and work load growth.
Good organization
Business Development Leader (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaMay 12, 2019
Good culture, good growth opportunities, good worklife balance. However working across with different teams can be an issue. Since people work in silos
Cons
Work in silos
Great learning
Officer Materials and Logistics (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMay 10, 2019
My first mnc company it was manufacturing of X-ray and c arm.great learing place. Learned lots of things related to production. Purchase, inventory , store, quality management.
Pros
Free lunch tranport medical
Cons
Good lerning opportunity
Intern (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaApril 25, 2019
Got introduced to top notch service and facilities. Flexible timings. So one can chose there on timings. Culture is inclusive. Free pantry and food at reduced rate
Senior Finance Executive (AR & Collection Analyst) (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaApril 7, 2019
Found very professional n friendly environment.

Professional careee growth. Incentive benefits.

Working with GE was like a family. Never felt i was a newcomer.

Would love to work again.
Pros
Flrxible hours
Dream organisation
Sales engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaApril 3, 2019
GE Healthcare is an organisation with meeting all the parameters.
Excellent place to work and learn.
Takes care of employees safety and balance work culture. I started my career with this wonderful organisation and had opportunity to serve for 30 years.
Personal Experience
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Nagpur, MaharashtraMarch 18, 2019
>Business Ownership
>Personal ownership of territory
>Need a lot of follow up for getting work done
>Supportive
>Managing ADR
>Travelling, Incentive
Pros
Continous Learning, Knowing new People
Cons
Less Family Time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GE Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.