GE Corporate Employee Reviews

A good company to be with
Senior Staff Software Architect, ,GE GRC (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMay 15, 2018
A good company to be with. Good opportunities . Growth path at senior level a bit slow. An interesting tech company and great diversified learning opportunities
Excellent Company i Worked in my entire 15 years of experience.
Lead Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMay 14, 2018
Excellent Company i Worked in my entire 15 years of experience.
It is not like a Bechtel. It is not having job security at all. And this truth knows all the experienced people. and hence they not prefer to work in bechtel. They know very well that one day management surely tell to go out due to lack of projects or any other silly reasons. On the other hand the GE is providing a excellent job security to their employees , and also they give first preference to the people values.
Fun to be working with GE
Senior Operations Executive - HR (Former Employee) –  BangaloreMay 10, 2018
I would say that its great to work with GE given the atmosphere. Learnt a lot from the managers and my colleagues. Work culture and Management are one of the best. Hardest part was parting with the company itself. Every single day was most enjoyable.
Pros
Work culture, management, peers, bosses etc.
Cons
Long Hours
Great Digital Industrial Company to work
Manager - EXIM (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 19, 2018
Fantastic ! to be at GE for work - a true technological engineering multinational corporation having advance IT systems and transparency training and fun
Good
DCS ENGINEER and power plant tuning (Former Employee) –  IndiaApril 10, 2018
Good Co. With Hi Safety and good arrangement and follow the safety rules for all stuff Stable of power plant which high stability of power generation Good cooperation with the customer
Excellent company to learn the business dynamics.
Project Specialist (Former Employee) –  IndiaApril 1, 2018
The company is leading technology change. The company will keep everyone on toes for best performance. The company provides fully power, responsibility and authority at every level for decision making
Pros
Decision making by individual, Appreciation for best performers
Cons
Job security
Very Good Company with excellent work culture
Proposal Manager - Steam Turbines (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiMarch 30, 2018
Very Good Company with excellent work culture. Only problem is number of people managing are very high compared to number of people working. Hence working employee is usually on load. You have to be very versatile here as you do not know when and which part of business will get shutdown or be changed. Standard Benefits not too good as best companies but not too bad also.
Pros
Work Culture
Cons
Job Security. Growth.
One of the best company in US
System Engineer (Former Employee) –  MumbaiMarch 27, 2018
Very well process oriented organization and good compensation and salary.
Nice work culture and high professionalism.
Using most modern technologies and continuous improvement in system.
Good work place but less change to move next level
A/P Operations Specialist (SPOC) (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduMarch 5, 2018
very difficult to get band change even if work hard and smart. but job wise good and we can show our all talents. No negative remarks about company. good company to work if you don't want to move next level
Pros
free life insurance
Cons
no bad reviews
Great place to start your career.
Technical Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaFebruary 19, 2018
Great place to start your career.
Good work life balance.
Lot of learning in early stage, adopting all latest IT in work.
Full independent in exploring your ideas and take in to the product.
Was lead engineer planning
Lead engineer planning (Former Employee) –  ShahabadFebruary 18, 2018
Had a very little experience of working with GE (2 years). A good company with system of working.
Latest technology is being used.But learner should be fast because he doesn't know when he will be out .
One thing as per my individual view is they show up great even for small.The show put up is more than actual.The management is not transparent.
They keep employees in dark for there strategic decisions and future plans.
Pros
Can learn more with on going technologies.
Cons
Nowadays lot of uncertainty in GE for job
Excellent place to work
Leader Fire & Safety (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 12, 2018
Enjoyed my tenure with GE. Company’s policies are distinct and clear make life much simpler. Leaders in the company are visionary and motivate individual to deliver and grow.
Pros
Great work culture, visionary leaders, work life balance
Cons
Currently there is some sort of job uncertainty in the company
Nice place to work
Chief Information Officer (Former Employee) –  IndiaFebruary 9, 2018
Overall a nice place to work at , Would recommend it to others . Good work life balance , and co operate management is also good . Good technical and managerial development .
Work Life Balance
Oracle ERP Program Manager (Current Employee) –  HyderabadFebruary 2, 2018
Great company with lot of work life balance benefits. you would get to learn well defined management processes like Six Sigma, Lean Management, Fast works, Crotanville Mgmt courses. Conglomerate which offers diversified experience.
Cons
slow career growthn
Flexible work culture
Tableau Developer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshJanuary 30, 2018
I always enjoyed my tenure with the GE. Seniors are always supportive and always ready to help.
In my tenure, my direct manager was so motivational, he allowed me to do all the research related to the development and experiment.
Pros
flexible culture
Productive and fun
Sales Administrator (Former Employee) –  QatarJanuary 29, 2018
The work culture in this company is amazing and the exposure you get with the world will help you grow more productively.I enjoyed working in this company.
Cons
Long working hours
Slow paced
Operations Management Intern (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 13, 2018
I did my internship there. Waited for my manager to be free enough to meet with me for the first two weeks. He was always in meetings. I didnt know what I was to do there for 2 weeks. That was frustrating.
The Mammoth..
Operations Specialist-Projects (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 3, 2018
Dynamic in every respect,if you are from wind division the growth is slowest but worth waiting for the turn. I learned professionalism, professionalism and professionalism. Management keeps one and every engaged through challenges. Timely outings and a lot of work. If you love to travel then this is the perfect company for you.
Pros
Big company
Cons
Low growth
very nice to work
HUMAN RESOURCE EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 3, 2018
nice place to work with good professionals and also i love working with all good knowledge managers

over all ii would love the work culture in GE best place
Pros
good environment
Cons
lot of rules
Productive workplace
Sr. Technical Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 2, 2018
Work culture is really open which encourages one to bring new ideas/ innovation to your projects and workplace. It helps in professional & personal growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GE Corporate. Our community is ready to answer.

51,674