Future Profilez

Future Profilez Employee Reviews

India10 reviews
Every day is a new day with new challenges, and I love to overcome all those hurdles with the team spirit. There is nothing like the feeling of making a difference when you work in a company, which is why every day I enjoy my work here at Future Profilez. The management is skilled, experienced and cooperative so it helps me out a lot.
I am the team leader @Future Profilez. It's been more than 3 years since I have been working here. I have learnt so much here and evolved personally as well as professionally. Managing projects with colleagues and clients and the environment of open communication helped my confidence to deal with all kind of problems we face in our industry. It has been an exciting and learning journey and it has certainly prepared me to become a better skilled professional. I will surely recommend people to work here as this is one of the best organisations I have worked in.
Future Profilez is really competitive workplace and provides the best facilities for developers. Best workplace for onsite opportunities. Easy to grow you skill set. Good place to gain experience.
Management is good, Job culture is very open and liberal. It has an enthusiastic team, a good vision, willing to develop the company. It provides a good environment to explore the new technology and skills
I have been working at Future Profilez as full-time employee. If you are seeking a job in the IT field, it is the best opportunity for you to build your career. It provides positive platform to learn, grow and work, & even the leaders are very approachable, they will guide you as per your understanding.
Very Friendly and family like culture, where anyone irrespective of designations is always approachable at anytime. Formal communications are fewer compared to other organisations. Good Learning opportunity & Good environment to work.
Future Profilez works with technically sound professionals, they trains to freshers with a collaborative environment. It has a supportive team, which helps them to learn and try new technical aspects and languages. It always helps us to understand our abilities and contribution in a team environment. Lots of fun and collaborative activities makes the work environment more employee friendly. Best organisation to learn new skills & techniques
I am thankful for the platform they have given me, it was my decision to discontinue the job because I had to pursue my career in fashion industry. Though, me and owner mutually agreed on the terms & conditions decided at the time of joining but still he let me free for my future goals. So this new year I thought to say my thank while posting this positive note. Not sure why others has put negative remarks when at least this company doesn’t deserves those.

Being an HR I must admit in this company every single person receive salary on time whether do they are new, not performing, on Notice or leaving early but mutually agreed on Exit terms like me.

If I talk about the environment it was fabulous & colleagues were too cooperative, eventually I learned a professional life there as it was my first job too.
Pros
Focus on team building and self assessment. Professional culture, though team is 35+ employees but they work as they are big team.
Cons
Non - productive employees never get fired
i didn't have much knowledge about coding when i was fresher in 2017 ,in this company i got much friendly environment and learned most of core thing about coding which help in logical concept.
typical day at work in night due to foreign client
Software development i have learned

Not good management