fusion Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Employee Reviews

Company that cares for its people
Accounts Executive (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanJuly 18, 2018
Good work-life balance. No extra stay backs. 5 day working with the great joyful environment. Management is always there to support you, plus strong leaders to guide you.
Pros
Lots of learning every day and sports & Friday fun activities, Fusion Got Talent and FPL cricket events
Cons
Seeking much more to learn. No cons at all.
Graet organization to learn, I see a great future here.
HR Associate (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanJuly 18, 2018
Lot many things to learn, every day is a new day with lots of positivity, good joyful people, transparent policies, good support from management, Friday activities are great fun too. Your suggestions and inputs are always welcomed and valued. Strong leadership aspects reflect in all the departments. Good work-life balance.
Pros
5 day working, easy go environment, Friday fun activities, sports
Cons
Nothing as such. All is well.
Fortunate to work for a great company
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanMay 4, 2018
I think Fusion Business Solution is one of the most beautiful companies which has a perfect work and personal life balance. The people whom you work with are amazing out there. They are the definition of what a team is called. I have so far worked with 3 Outsourcing companies, and I have never come across such company who has all good and selfless people under the same roof. I think Fusion give me enough exposure to groom. Fusion's vision is to keep their people first. Indeed they are following it, and it reflects in their culture as well. I wish that it will grow like a banian tree and we would love to increase with it as its branches.
Cons
None at this point
Perfect Place to Learn and Grow
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  UdaipurMay 2, 2018
Fusion is a great place to learn and see yourself growing. This place is good for freshers those are willing to learn as well as for the experience people those are really looking to grow. Here management does not just focus on work, they want their employees to groom and for that management arrange training sessions, so the employees can attend those training and learn. You have the freedom to express your problem directly in front of management.
Cons
No cons so far
Best workplace to start your career
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanApril 27, 2018
I have started my career with Fusion around 3.5 years back as a novice and I am surprised witnessing my own growth as an IT professional. It offers you every opportunity a fresher would require to groom themselves as a professional. The bonding between teams and employees is amazing and the company itself invest its time and money on training it employees regularly. The work process is manageable and requires you to use your critical thinking skills. The management is always open for suggestions and overall it is the best work place to start or develop your career.
Pros
Five Day working weeks, Open environment, Training and development programs, Fun Activities
Cons
Growing Company with its own challenges
Company with great vision, good culture
Manager (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanApril 19, 2018
Management really cares about its employees. Great work ethics, great support for new joiners, incredible training & development support, transparent and healthy work culture. Equal opportunity to all. The vision will take this company to great success.
Pros
The positivism at the workplace environment, professionalism and the visionary management.
Cons
No Cons in particular to count.
Excellent Place to Work With
Team Leader - Operations (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanApril 16, 2018
I'm proud of being part of Fusion from last 1.5 years and the company is getting bigger and bigger, every passing year. I'm fascinating about the work culture here in Fusion along with the kind of work exposure I'm getting on a daily basis. Here, we have Every Month townhall meeting, where we can share our problems/challenges and at the same time, there will be a solution to overcome the limitations. Overall it's a nice place to work.
Pros
• Excellent Place to work, Best Work Culture, Very Supportive Management & Employee friendly HR Team
Cons
Management team is fast enough to resolve all the issues and hence didn't find any real Cons
A better place where you can grow and find yourself.
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanApril 13, 2018
Working at FUSION for last 6 years. It's been a wonderful journey. In nutshell, Base pay is good for freshers, good bonus/incentives and future career path structure and policies are nice as well. The company is getting bigger, every passing year accumulating a strong point i.e. “stability” in its employees’ CVs.
Pros
Employees often gain great exposure and experience in a variety of spans and technologies, giving them multiple skills and areas of expertise to enhance their professional career.
Cons
Despite the fact that the company has developed strong systems everywhere still, solutions against usual HR issues can be improved.
Fantastic place to work.
Sr. System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanApril 12, 2018
It's been 4 years now, working at Fusion. I joined Fusion in 2014 as a Network Administrator and I must say that the working culture and the team I've got here is admirable and I feel like it's my second home.

Talking of the team, they have provided me with adequate exposure to develop my IT skills and knowledge and as a result, I got promoted and now working as Sr. System and Network Administrator.

"FUSION culture", I have worked with a couple of organizations before joining the Fusion but I have never seen the working culture elsewhere like Fusion. We do work together, have fun activities here and I am looking forward to continuing work with Fusion to achieve success and groom my self.
Pros
Five day working, Friday fun activities
Perfect Place to Learn and Grow
HR Associate (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanApril 11, 2018
I have been working at Fusion Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd. from last 1 year, as HR Associate. I joined as HR intern and learned so many things within a short span of time. Fusion helped me to enhance my knowledge, capabilities and my professional skills. In short best company to learn and overall growth.
Pros
Cooperative/Supportive Management, Transparent Policies, Healthy Working Environment, Fun Frolic Activities
Cons
None as of now
Great work culture and lots of learnings
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanApril 11, 2018
Its been around a year now, working at this wonderful workplace FUSION. Learned a lot in terms of team management, task management, plus a huge number core accounts activities. The management is always supportive, works transparently and gives you new opportunities/tasks to perform. Strong leaders are always there to hold you in tough situations. Loving the way FUSION is taking its employees ahead.
Pros
Friendly environment, transparent and open work culture
Cons
Every company has a scope of improvement in one or the other field. No Cons in particular to count.
Best Company to develop skills and have a great future.
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanApril 2, 2018
I am a software developer and have worked in Fusion Business Solutions for 6 months. I strongly feel it has given me a platform to grow each day. So far I have got opportunity to learn and work on dot net, wordpress and node JS. It is a place not just to grow professionally but it helps to grow personal attributes each day. I
Pros
It has a great working culture.
Cons
None so far.
Company for future
System & Network Administrator (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanMarch 30, 2018
Its been 9 happy years now, working at FUSION. I'd started my professional career as a Junior Network Tech Support in 2009 and the wonderful team here developed my skills with every day passed, and today I administrate the entire network at FUSION. The journey has been full of learning new technologies & systems. Log way to go with FUSION.
Pros
Attributes like systematic work processes and alignments, 5 days working, great work-life balance, and especially Friday-fun activities & weekend sports assassinate all your strains.
Cons
Difficult to find! All is well.
Joyful and Cooperative place to work and nurture yourself
Associate (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanMarch 30, 2018
Fusion provides you with a happy environment where you can work and nurture yourself keeping a pace with time. The aura around you is something that develops your overall personality, of course communication and professionalism at the top. Work environment, happy atmosphere, cooperative colleagues, strong leaders and transparent management are the possessions that keep FUSION ahead of many other companies Being here for around 3 years, I can see myself turned into a more confident, skilled and interactive person. I have learned a lot and grown as an individual. Proud to be a Fusionite.

Though the company is growing slowly (but yes steadily 😊), the individual growth couldn’t be compared with big MNCs, but it provides sufficient opportunities to people with the considerable potential to excel and grow.
Pros
Happy Environment, Transparent Management, Joyful and Cooperative place to work, Strong Leaders.
Cons
Company growth is slow, yet steady.
Best Place to work and for one's overall growth
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanMarch 28, 2018
I started my career with Fusion and I can proudly say that it turns out to be my best decision.
Every new day at Fusion gave me the exposure to enhance my abilities.
Management of Fusion could be called as the 'best management in the industry', as all the seniors (Managers, TLs & Trainers) will always love to assist their subordinates. They guide their subordinates very beautifully and redirect their energy into the correct direction so that they can achieve their & company's goals in a proper way.

Altogether, Fusion can be termed as the best place to work where one can learn a lot many things with Fun and without any tension.
Pros
Awesome Place to work, Superb Environment & Best Work Culture, Very Supportive Management & Employee friendly HR Team, Best Place for one's overall growth
Cons
Amazing place to work, learn & grow
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanMarch 26, 2018
Joined the organization as a recruiter in 2015. I can see myself as a more confident & enthusiastic professional now. Initially I faced difficulties communicating with clients & seniors. But with the help of wonderful team leads, managers, and Training & Development cell, trained me up & made me so confident to deal with this corporate world in a professional manner. Overall I have learned a lot & can see a huge difference in myself. To value add to this, working at FUSION is great fun due to their curricular and recreational clubs. Many more happy years to come.
Pros
Guidance, Environment
Cons
Incentive policies
Amazing Place to Work
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanMarch 23, 2018
I am associated with Fusion for more than 3 years. It is a Great company to work with and a place to learn and grow with the good environment with highly professional teams. At Fusion, there is a culture which values and rewards hard work and dedication.
Pros
Fusion gives a platform to work which is very unique, where it's employees learn new things each day.
Cons
Nothing as such. All is PERFECT!
Healthy and Positive Atmosphere
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanMarch 22, 2018
I have been working here for almost 4 years and it’s amazing to be its part. I have witnessed company overcoming challenges and obstacles in its on way to reach the Zenith and the days are not too far when it will be considered in the top admired companies. Here an employee gets healthy and positive atmosphere to develop his skills and personality. An employee gets a chance to interact with the clients, thus developing communication and negotiation skills. Working over here an employee enhances one’s knowledge and gets exposure to various industries.
Cons
Though the employees are highly motivated, but sometimes they feel they were skipped.
Nice company to work, learn and grow!
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanMarch 15, 2018
I have been working with Fusion since 2009. It is an amazing company to work. Senior management is approachable and cooperative. Good place for freshers to learn and gain knowledge of various industries. If you have required talent and skills, you will see a fair growth.
Pros
Management is approachable, good place for freshers to learn and earn, Five days work week, Company also focus on recreational and sports activities.
Cons
It is a growing company and has its own challenges. Company is trying to overcome every challenge, however, sometimes it takes more time then expected.
Fun loving environment
Associate (Former Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanDecember 10, 2017
I learn a lot from fusion business solution, How to handle US client. How to work as a individual. Work place was awesome. Boss is very fun loving guy.
Pros
incentives
Cons
management is not good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at fusion Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

fusion Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Reviews by Location