Fortis Healthcare Employee Reviews

decent place to work
Internship (Former Employee) –  mulund,mumbaiJanuary 29, 2019
Great Clinical exposure as an intern.Varied number of cases.less stressful.helpful staff.Less stressful.Great working environment.Potential to grow.less salary.
Experience is good
CLINICAL PHARMACIST (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 5, 2018
Experience is good,
Not employee friendly
Manpower to work ratio is totally bizarre
Salary to work ratio to qualification not up-to the mark
Teamwork is good
Great Place to work
Facility Director / COO (Current Employee) –  Ludhiana, PunjabSeptember 2, 2018
Fantastic open culture, free hand to work and take decisions. Long working hours but very enjoyable. The Job is very satisfying and there is learning every day.
Typical day starts at 9 am sharp, and then time flies, one is dealing with a great deal of nuences and problem solving issues. The management is very supportive and helps in every way possible.There are HR benefits, best of all is the Healthcare benefit to the employee and their dependants.
Pros
Discounted Lunches
Cons
Long working hours
Excellent Atmosphere
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJuly 13, 2018
Excellent Atmosphere for working . Supportive colleagues .
Salary on time. Teamwork is a usual routine. Learning new technics is a good oppurtunity. Excellent guidance from Senior Doctors .
Pros
Tea
Cons
15 min
Career Enhancement
PSYCHOLOGY INTERN (Former Employee) –  Mohali, PunjabOctober 28, 2018
Resultant is personal growth as the individual builds up team working skills with efficient time management and networking skills. Highly recommended.
Pros
Lunch menu
Cons
It was a secure and fun workplace for me
Biomedical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 25, 2018
I worked 2 years in this company and it was very helpful to me. I learned lot of from this company about calibration of medical equipment and servicing. And i Learned how to manage the time and how to handle a team.
Pros
3 time food and accommodation for out of station works
Cons
long hours and no timings
Fortis hospital, Mumbai (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraApril 6, 2018
It was good experience as working was more of learning new things everyday. Had good hands on handling a team and hospital operations. All higher hierarchy were supportive and gave liberty to initiate any activity by your own way, was never judgmental.
Pros
Liberty of working with our own method
Cons
Salary was not as expected
Fun workplace
Senior Resident Doctor (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 27, 2018
good working environment
High qualified doctors and Head of unit
Working in shift duties
Management is good
Good experiance in Pediatrics and Critical Care
Pros
good working experiance
excellent learning
Staff nurse - 1 (Former Employee) –  indiaNovember 18, 2018
I learn several things. as i worked in ICU so there are many things which I learn. i did job in shifts that is morning , evening and night. The whole day is very busy and workplace culture is positive. staff is very cooperative.
Nice place for work and advancement
Senior Manager - Operations (Current Employee) –  Ghaziabad, Uttar PradeshNovember 9, 2018
Leading the Department of Billing & Operations. Manage the day to day hospital operations with using the tools as encouragement, motivation, appreciation and training the team. Lead the team by setting the example of bonding as well as cooperation between the Billing and other departments for growth of the organization. Taking care of Pricing & package baskets for IPD, OPD & Emergency Billing as well as credit billing (TPA, Corporate, CGHS, ECHS & ESI) & Dispatch. Prompt action on the escalations from patients / attendants. Manage the manpower management, Recovery (BTD), Auditing of the Bills, Receivables, Refunds, Admissions / Discharges as per Quality Standards, Procurement (Indent), OT schedule along with financial status for surgery & manage the staffing for smooth Operation of the Institution.
Pros
Employee welfare as Tea Coffee, Medical Insurance and Dress
Cons
long may be sometimes when company requires
fun and productive workplace with International exposure
Senior Officer Corporate Relations (Former Employee) –  Mohali, PunjabAugust 24, 2018
In my words Fortis is good organisation to work which provides not only International exposure to work beside a good work culture to work . friendly environment,employee friendly and job security with medical facility to employees.
Pros
Medical Insurance Cover and other medical beneifit
Cons
long working hours
i had a nice experiance with this company
Staff Nurse (ICU) (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalDecember 6, 2018
It was very helpful for me to learn a lot of things,and helped me to enhance my clinical knowledge.we got different classes in every day prior to evening shifts.
Pros
comfortable night shifts
Cons
long working hours
Good hospital
Speech-Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 25, 2018
Excellent opportunity for me as i got to expand the department of audiology and speech language pathologist and a part of the cochlear implant team at Fortis
great learning experience
Facility director (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiAugust 19, 2018
a very large organisation with chain of multi specialty hospitals across India. has vision to grow exponentially in healthcare. it has a satisfactory level of work culture.
Excellent Learning Place with Good Staff Benefits
Officer Marketing (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 24, 2017
Great place to learn new things. Excellent support you get to perform your job duties in term of resources. Great staff welfare policies in place. Also great team that helps you to deliver maximum.
Pros
Great Learning Place, Staff Welfare
Cons
Less Salary, Growth Opportunity
Good
Manager - Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, IndiaJuly 13, 2018
good to work
employee friendly
JCI International accredited
conduct many employee engagement initiatives
career path for the associates
well designed programs
Productive experience
Sr. Executive (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalAugust 27, 2018
It was a great opportunity to work at FORTIS healthcare. I was joined FORTIS in the year of 2003. it was 13 years long journey. It was excellent experience all together.
Being my first job it was a great experince.
Coordinator- Operation Theatre (OT) (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiJune 20, 2018
I learnt a lot under my Head of Department. He was a great mentor and guide. Being my first job I learnt a lot of management skills and leant to work independently. I worked round the clock to learn as much as I could and that helped me in other jobs. The role was challenging and involved a lot of extra curricular stuff like training the nurses in our department.
staff nurse
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiSeptember 12, 2017
I was extremely pleased with every aspect of my care at the Nuffield Health, Woking, starting with my first consultation through pre-op assessment, admission, surgery and after care/physio. Every single member of staff I encountered treated me with the utmost care & respect and I cannot praise them highly enough. My operation, which was carried out on 17th January 2017, has, so far, been wonderfully successful and I thank my surgeon & their team for their tremendous work.
good
Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 12, 2017
team work
good management
help full environment
good food
duty hrs long time
I am learned about security from FMRI
salary on time
Most enjoyable part of job
Pros
paid lunch
Cons
Long hrs