Fluor Corp.

Fluor Corp. Employee Reviews

Found 133 reviews matching the search See all 4,709 reviews
Usual, normal working place
Engineer (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiMarch 3, 2018
a tyipcal kind of day work over there and
its ok, sometimes felt hardest, salary wise its not bad, work place culture its depends on situation etc.,
Pros
fine
Good company to work
Piping Designer (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaFebruary 25, 2018
It is a equal opportunity provider.Work environment is good . Seniors are cooperative . Management is good.
Employee's are satisfied. Very good organisation especially for women employee's.
Pros
Good company to work
Cons
Good work culture with above average pay.
Associate Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  HaryanaJanuary 30, 2018
Target oriented work culture.
Work plan prepared at the start of the week needs to be followed and is tracked by supervisors.
You ask for challenging job, they will give you that job. But you need to be at par atleast. Supervisors expect a lot, if they are trusting you.
Hardest part is the work / life balance. Late hours and weekends working is almost daily.
It is located in cyber hub, thats the best part.
Pros
Alternate fridays are off. So its 3 days off those weekends.
Cons
Will hardly get off fridays off due to work pressure.
Productive Work Place
Project lead, Finance (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJanuary 13, 2018
Company is very nice but there is no. Training and other development activities

Working hours are too long, so it's quite difficult to manage family work life balance.
Pros
2 Fridays Off in a month
Cons
Absence of Other Fun etc. Activities
good work place
Design Engineer II (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiDecember 9, 2017
Usually normal day at work, sometimes hectic (not complaining about it).
Good exposure to different culture (Different international Offices), work life balance.
flexible working hours,
Pros
good compensation, work life balance
Disciplined and Balanced Work culture
Associate Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaNovember 30, 2017
Starting Training part was the toughest part . Have to work for 12-13 hours daily. I have learned new structural softwares like RISA , SPR , SCIA , RISAFoundation. Work culture is quite decent , annual get together and parties are organised by the company. The enjoyable part of the job is when you see your structure final IFC ( Issued for design ) drawings.
Pros
Have Alternate Friday off
Cons
Sometime have to work on Saturdays also
Energetic Place to work
Associate Asset Data Controller ( Data Mining) (Former Employee) –  INDIAOctober 24, 2017
A Fortune 500 company ,having big projects so the exposure someone get is quite immense.
The work culture is favourabe to any type of employee who is willing to do hard work.
Working activity
Accountant (Former Employee) –  BangaloreOctober 11, 2017
FSDCM company he give a life for me because when I joined this company i am zero knowledge, but company director he given a opportunity for me so that in my life FSDCM is the best company always.
Great engineering team
Structural Engineer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon IndiaOctober 9, 2017
I worked as a civil engineer in Foundation Team. My work schedule was 8 a.m to 5 p.m on weekdays.
The coworkers were very supportive and the supervisor provided great learning opportunities for me.
Great Place to Learn & Grow
Area Lead Engineer (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiOctober 2, 2017
Typical Day at Work- Early morning start, Interaction with team members, performing activities as per WORK PLAN.
My Learnings- Quickly unlearn & learn while starting working in a new project, man management skills to create a positive atmosphere where every team member feels responsible, accountable towards the team goal.
Workplace Culture- Fluor is well known for work practices, ethics, quality standards, knowledge sharing & many other good practices. I find most of them true & consider Fluor to be a good place to work.
Hardest part- Off late have to work for long hours at office which is depriving me of sufficient time for my family.
Most Enjoyable part- Interaction with a very capable, knowledgeable workforce.
Pros
Great learning place
Cons
Long Hours
Good environment with lots of idea get through out any projects
Structural Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 27, 2017
Nice salary, team work environment with lots of seniors helping you to gather more ideas from them. With a small project to big one, here we cime to know various everyone coordinate with each and make the project success in the best way.
Small fish in a big Pond
Senior Accounting Technician (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 29, 2017
Although Fluor Daniel is a world leader in Engineering sector but their office in India is so big ( 5 offices in Gurugram with more than 3000 employees ) that you feel like a small fish in a big pond which is of no value. Not my type of a company.

The type of work is also not very interesting and India office is just doing the support work for the global offices of Fluor.
Fun always to work and learn, good to grow
Associate Design engineer II (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 26, 2017
As experience was nice working in Fluor, but it has less job security. Performance is not sole criteria for sacking, but management has mysterious reason to sack employee. Although facilities provided by company are ok, but lack of inspiration by senior engineer and management can lead one to demoralize.
Overall a good platform to grow if everything goes alright.
Pros
Office sitting and off friday makes life balanced .
Cons
job security is abscent
Poor management!
Electrical Designer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 21, 2017
I've enjoyed my opportunity and explored lot of things but Fluor india management would not like to know what skills their employees have. They won't appreciate the people who actually work hard and smart. They feel that find out quality people and appreciate them is none of their business.
Cons
Poor Management!
Productive and fun in workplace
Admin & Document controller (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 21, 2017
We celebrate all the festival ( Christmas, Thanks Giving, New Year, Holi.... so on etc. but the best part is the company celebrate the Womens Day . All the leadership people appriciate all the female staff and give Rose to us , even they give the Rose to the Pantry girl staff also and appreciate them for their work.
Cons
Felxi Timing are avilable
It was a very good experience working with this organisation. Very good learning experience.
Electrical Designer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 17, 2017
I have good experience to work with this organization. It enriched my technical skills as well as software knowledge. The organization evaluates different employees skills, knowledge and interest to place them in suitable role and responsibility. I got appropriate help from colleague and management. Overall the working culture was very good, I enjoyed to work with the organization. If opportunity comes in future I will look to be associated again with this organization for All the Best.
Good company overall
HSE DESIGN ENGINEER II (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 10, 2017
Fluor is very organised company which have a specific "how to do" even for a very small activity. It has got a 100 years tradition of doing oil and gas services. It has various knowledge portals like Fluor University and other forums, blogs etc which helps the employees to continually involve in learning towards their interest. Fluor retains talent with a handsome package, bonuses and other benefits.
Pros
Alternate fridays off, Good culture
Cons
Remuneration to freshers. Job security
I have enjoying to work here.
Senior Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, indiaJuly 10, 2017
Good place to work, i have learned so many things related to work and personal attitude. Company Culture is good. All supportive management, Working environment always helpful.
Core engineering and long working hours
Instrumentation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJune 21, 2017
It's a good place to work and learn. But in hard conditions never expect support from the companies, if market condition is good then you don't have to worry about anything.
Good work location
Structural Designer (Current Employee) –  DelhiJune 17, 2017
Work culture is good ,
day by day different work type learned,
management is good,
New skills and learned how to coordinate with other discipline.
i am enjoy the work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fluor Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.

52,070