Fluor Corp.
Fluor Corp. Employee Review

Work culture: It was good

July 27, 2019
I got good experience. I got chance to work in 3D model like PDS and microstation. The colleagues were good and working culture was fine. I was working with good teams and they were very supporting especially project leads and seniors. Overall I was very happy in my working one year in 2012-2013 period.
August 21, 2017
Same roleSame location
Electrical Designer (Former Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
I've enjoyed my opportunity and explored lot of things but Fluor india management would not like to know what skills their employees have. They won't appreciate the people who actually work hard and smart. They feel that find out quality people and appreciate them is none of their business.
Cons
Poor Management!
August 17, 2017
Same roleSame location
Electrical Designer (Former Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
I have good experience to work with this organization. It enriched my technical skills as well as software knowledge. The organization evaluates different employees skills, knowledge and interest to place them in suitable role and responsibility. I got appropriate help from colleague and management. Overall the working culture was very good, I enjoyed to work with the organization. If opportunity comes in future I will look to be associated again with this organization for All the Best.
August 15, 2020
Same location
Senior Piping Designer (Former Employee) - Gurugram, Haryana
But Job is NOT Secure here They can remove the employees at any time.
They removed somany employees during COVID 19.

And due to this so many (including myself) our family life became very critical, we suffer a lot due to financially and mentally also...so Job at FLuor is NOT SECURE...
Pros
nil
Cons
Job not secure