Fluor Corp.

Fluor Corp. Employee Reviews for Electrical Designer

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 4,709 reviews
Poor management!
Electrical Designer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 21, 2017
I've enjoyed my opportunity and explored lot of things but Fluor india management would not like to know what skills their employees have. They won't appreciate the people who actually work hard and smart. They feel that find out quality people and appreciate them is none of their business.
Cons
Poor Management!
It was a very good experience working with this organisation. Very good learning experience.
Electrical Designer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 17, 2017
I have good experience to work with this organization. It enriched my technical skills as well as software knowledge. The organization evaluates different employees skills, knowledge and interest to place them in suitable role and responsibility. I got appropriate help from colleague and management. Overall the working culture was very good, I enjoyed to work with the organization. If opportunity comes in future I will look to be associated again with this organization for All the Best.
Good work & life balance
Electrical Designer (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 5, 2016
Good work culture with balanced job work and life,specially with off fridays which really helps in maintaining balance.
Pros
alternate friday off
Cons
No cab facilities
Not the best place for work
Electrical Designer (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaApril 28, 2016
Job is not secure. Working culture is not good. They paying good salary only. But every time u need to think about your job secure or not.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Na