Flourish Purefoods Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

Need good environment to workl
Head - SCM (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, IndiaJanuary 31, 2018
It was very bad experience to work at flourish purefoods private limited due to poor management and not employee friendly environment and non professional culture
Non-Productive & Redundancy in work
Management Trainee - Operations (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GJDecember 8, 2015
My task is to support sales team in sales related operations from maintaining inventory to delivery of goods.

My daily work is to take attendance of sales team, receiving theirs previous day sales data, current day's task and target and prepare a report and submit to HOD.

My job role also includes screening distributor profile for appointment, maintaining sufficient stock at distributor point, receiving new orders and delivery of the same, settlement of distributors claims and sales team expenses every month.

I need to prepare a sales report on daily, weekly & monthly basis with reference of previous 3 months records.
No Strategy Allignment But Having good experience
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, APJuly 28, 2014
Without any reason, Providing Motivational Classes during the business Days.
For National Meeting, we need to move HO @ Gujarat. For that, Over the night will take the decision and will request for flight booking from our end and will reimburse later.
There is no proper planning and guidance on the system.
Pros
No Free Lunch
Cons
No Working Hours, We need to spend Over the night
Branding and Marketing
Branding executive (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GJJune 15, 2014
Managing marketing communication, strategies, marketing and promotional tools for brand Flourish Rich Milk. Learned 360 degree about dairy industry of India, which is currently going through as a monopoly situation. We as a team accept the challenge to make a successful brand Flourish Rich Milk as a flagship product of Flourish Purefoods. To promote concept driven product is most enjoyable moment and challenging part.
Great place for learning
Sr. Executive- SCM Consultant (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, IndiaFebruary 24, 2014
Great place where work is not only work but a fun, great place to learn and move ahead.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Officer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraFebruary 19, 2013
I had successfully Launch new products i.e.spread and UHT milk in pune market and in that I reach sale of institution spread upto 1000 kg per month.
Learning & Full of Challenges
Manager Marketing & Sales (Current Employee) –  AhmedabadFebruary 14, 2013
A company full of young and dynamic people led by a first gen entrepreneur.Being a fastest growing company in Food and Beverage sector it offers a lot of opportunisties and a great learning as well.
Its Work oriented Job
Commercial Executive (Current Employee) –  AhmedabadOctober 30, 2012
- Full day enjoyment
- Everyday special with creativity
- Learning about local market
Pros
free phones
Cons