Flipkart.com Employee Reviews

Best place to work
Seller Relationship Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 10, 2019
Flipkart is the best company i have worked for so far, I would like to go back if given an opportunity.

It cares for employees and cares for an individual's growth

The work environment is friendly and at the same time competitive

It is always day 1 at Flipkart and you feel motivate the moment you step into the office.

The interiors and funky helping you cope up with the work pressure

They also provide free meals :)
Pros
free meals, off sites
Cons
It is only working for customer good experience..
Flipkart vendor (Former Employee) –  GujaratFebruary 6, 2019
It is only working for customer good experience.. But not for his vendors.. We can also learn some good things like improve communication skills, time management, building good relationships with customers..
good place to work
Operation Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 20, 2019
managers are supportive and management gives and opportunity to learn and deploy

co-operative and motivated in all the fields in job

Job satisfaction at the end of the day
Pros
overall good
Cons
traveling
Flipkart A fun place
Lead - CX Process Design (Business Analyst) (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 17, 2019
Good work environment
Good people around
Work culture is great
Job security is maintained
Salary is a construct for a long span
Leaders are good and helpful
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  IndiaJanuary 6, 2019
Nice working there and could have worked there but had to relocate to Canada. Looking for a similar job here. Will work in security guard field as well.
I had Awsome experience
Operation Executive (SUPPLY CHAIN) (Former Employee) –  BangaloreJanuary 5, 2019
Flipkart gifted me good knowledge about the supply chain and logistics matrices.
This is nice company to begin your career at the level of expectation.
Productivity
Customer Associate (Current Employee) –  ChennaiDecember 14, 2018
Good job no pressure no targets love to be a part of flipkart have both day and night shift alternative shift rotational week off feel free to work good incharges
Pros
Free lunch and cab
Great workplace
Team Lead Studio Operations (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaDecember 5, 2018
I love to work here. I have learnt and implemented lots of ideas. I am working in fashion studio as a Team Lead. I had joined as a Stock management executive and got promoted as a Team Lead in 2017.
Pros
Free meals
I am new to Bangalore so i obviously enjoyed my work place.
Team Leader (Operations) (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaDecember 5, 2018
I am very much surprised to see latest automation projects in flipkart and really happy to work in such company and learnt a lot from this company which helps me to gain knowledge
Good product delivery
Executive Director (Current Employee) –  Thanjavur and TrichyNovember 27, 2018
Flipkard focus first individual performance. I am like to work this company. Flipkard company is good name to people. I have work at Trichy and thanjavur or tamil Nadu. I have only full time job. I am go to work your company
Pros
Free lunch, etc
Cons
Short breaks and health care
Young and Vibrant company with good work culture
Design Manager (Former Employee) –  BangaloreNovember 27, 2018
Management is very supportive and will assist you in your career by helping you move onto the next level. Overall very conducive and exceptional atmosphere while working with Flip-kart. I miss being associated with Flipkart.
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Karauli, RajasthanNovember 19, 2018
I like to do job because job is my passion and l want to give my best because I do some new and my wish that my name, my personality is all sprinkle all over the world
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Worst and dirtiest place to work
Fashion Model (Former Employee) –  Flipkart BilaspurNovember 1, 2018
I'd been working for flipkart for more than one month, starting with September 2018 and having the last job on 25th of October. My job as a model implied the photoshoot, that was scheduled usually from 9:30 to 18:00. In this interval we also had small breaks plus the 30 minutes lunch break.
The place is extremely dirty, starting from the makeup room till the bathroom. But let's start with the beginning.

1. Make up is done in dirty conditions. We as models are requested to come with clean hair, clean nails, no body hair etc. But all the makeup products are kept in dirty containers, they are never washed/cleaned and all the brushes/makeup pallets are thrown on the table for weeks. The makeup table is full of dirt, like makeup, food, coffee glasses, etc. If we complain about these we are the only one getting into trouble since flipkart managers are calling or agencies telling that the model is complaining. Weird huh? Flipkart complains about us complaining about the lack of hygiene. How awkward and disgusting.

2. Kitchen is dirty and full of bugs. Bags are roaming around the floor or table and people pretend they see nothing. Flipkart mugs are kept under the sink in a dirty container where the water is super dirty and dark. The cleaning guy is taking them from the container and then keep them under the unfiltered water for like 5 seconds and that's it. All clean.

3. Food at the cafeteria is disgusting. It's free but I wouldn't even feed my dogs with it. It's unbereable. Everyday there's the same food, either tasteless or too spicy. The food is not proper for anybody
  more... since they serve mainly carbs. Everyday you find rice, potatoes and those basic Indian wraps.
They used to provide breakfast as well but now they gave up for God knows what reasons. At least they served some modest sandwiches that we could have in the morning.

***very important..people serving food use to hide the sweets or morning sandwiches and only if we were smart enough to remember to ask we might have gotten them. What's this..jail?

4. Bathroom is the worst. Imagine that this place is all cleaned with the one and only piece of fabric. That stuff is used for the wanna be 'mop' that's used to clean the floor around toilets and also the same thing is used to clean next and inside the sinks. Basically this means putting urine and dirt inside the sink. Thanks God I didn't end up with salmonella.

5. Safety. There's no safety for women in that place. If you want to go out to go to the 2 minutes away 'shop', the guardian won't let you leave the area. Even inside they advice us to avoid wearing any type of clothes since the labor guys will stare at us and might attack us as well. Haha, how nice. No.

6. Daily salary for models is too little. As we are said we get 11 k (rupees) per day. Firstly Bilaspur is really far from Delhi and secondly we need to bring our own food everyday as the provided food is not edible.

7. Me, personally I ended up with a fight as they called it. After I complained about the dirt inside the make up room (including the way all the products are kept) and studios they got mad instead of trying to find a solution and fix it for both sides. The next day of course they didn't book me anymore as they don't like people who have something to say, they hate people with opinions. Instead they prefer someone who would say yes to everything and agree to anything. How professional.

The bad thing is that there are many nice people who do have great potential. I see that their potential is minimized day by day just because they spend the whole time in a place where they cannot be themselves. I meet great people, like team leaders, photographers, editors, stylists and I m thankful at Keats for these things. Still..too many dumb restrictions, to little investment in the security and also a huge lack of interest regarding hygiene. I am sure some of them notice these but they just keep their mouth shout to avoid being kicked out. Others.. Dont even notice since not even their hygiene is a proper one.
Pros
Hardworking and friendly people
Cons
Too far, small salary, dirty place, no security
Head FC & RC Operations (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, IndiaOctober 31, 2018
Vision and Mission is cascaded to the down the line layer to plan better and execute with greater planning. Scale is big and a great learning adds the value to professional career
Pros
HR system, Employee engagement & pay sclae
Cons
Uncertainty as the top management changes frequently
Cool and freindly people
Packing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ameerpet, Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 28, 2018
Very good environment to work and had fun with the employees working there..no abusements in work place .. Had good time there
Wanna find a job like that
Pros
Weekend parties
Cons
Work stresw
Working culture was good.
Payroll & Recuriment (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratOctober 13, 2018
Company was good, but their was not job security as compare to other companies worked before. Once your contract gets over, then we cannot know whether it is going to renew or not.
that was fun in full time
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  keralaOctober 10, 2018
flikpkart give good job and fun in all time and make fun events in all weekends and make a trip to change the maind and make as happy and manager also cool
Pros
food
Research Intern (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 9, 2018
Worked as a research Intern at Flipkart. I got a chance to work on machine learning technologies like Apache spark.Overall its an amazing experience to work at Flipkart. Learned alot and had fun!
Exceptional Work Atmosphere
Social Media Specialist / Moderator / Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 8, 2018
When I joined Flipkart, it was just a 3 and a half year old company. Initially I was on to email customer support and there after moved onto to take the challenge of supporting customers on Social Media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and Playstore. Management is very supportive and will assist you in your career by helping you move onto the next level. Overall very conducive and exceptional atmosphere while working with Flipkart. I miss being associated with Flipkart.
Pros
Free Tea, coffee, bread and butter, biscuits (Unlimited)
Cons
Transportation - pay and use
Fun workplace
Nice company and nice work (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaOctober 4, 2018
Nice job but salary is too short...but there are friendly worker and supervisor and also manager but I have onroll work there but my job is contract basis and yet me I'm not interested in contract basis job that's why I leave this job..
Pros
Free lunch in this company
Cons
Only just 8hours job in this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flipkart.com. Our community is ready to answer.