Flipkart.com
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Flipkart.com Employee Reviews

India826 reviews
Management is not good.Working environment is not good ,Seniors are not cooperative,only one word always came from them that grow ur hub performance..
Pros
No Lunches
Cons
Long Long Time
Good company and friendlly environment with all staff also a secured place for girls.management of work is best thing Great experiance while working in flipkart
I worked with the Information security team and we have a fantastic work-life balance set up. The workplace culture is very relaxed, everyone is very helpful and cooperative. One of the few cons would be management, I feel that it needs a little improvement.
Pros
Work culture and people
Cons
Its good experience at flipkart. Very good working environment. Always something new to learn. Friendly staff ready to help in any situation. Also, do many extra activities on every friday.
I have licence four wheel and two wheeler.it is valid till 2034,and experience sales and marketing, experience in Manual accounting and computerized accounting
No fixed timings. Come and do your task anytime.
Unlimited Work from Home facility.

Free Cafetaria Food

Paid Team Vacations

Helpful Colleagues

Sometimes challenging work
Cons
High attrition rate among junior staff
Nice and helping colleagues. Amazing tech to work on. Standard software tech is used. Work-life balance is not good. Have to give even weekends for the work.
Company is good but work is heavy more then 12 hrs we have to do and no proper timeng thy are not mentaining that is majer issue, and other then all is good
Pros
Team leader
Cons
Tl
Flipkart is an amazing marketplace. But with amazingness, also comes hilarity. We bring you 15 Flipkart product reviews that are absolute works of creativity. These guys are geniuses.It all started when Flipkart put up a pair of Sennheiser headphones on their site. The Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones were listed for a whopping Rs. 84,000. And then people went berserk
Always learn a new things ,meeting with senior executive , responsibilities of work in a specific time, having one hour of break ,during this lots of enjoyment with social distancing. And really a hygenic place to work.i really like it.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Flipkart.com?
I have been working at Flipkart full-time. Excellent work environment, culture, employee policies,Cutting edge work. Nice experience fun cool environment.
Pros
I will be happy if I will get job at flipkart I will enjoy working at flipkart I have never seen a company like flipkart fast delivery and its on time awesome company I just love flipkart
Life at flipkart really depends on the team you get into. One wouldn't flourish if they are bound to a routine, as flipsters tend to trickle into work anytime during the day.

While the management is flexible about work hours, a typical flipkart manager tends to mis-manage development sprints often.

estimates tend to quickly turn into deadlines with no sound rationale.

However, the people you do collaborate with across teams on a daily basis are accessible, friendly and usually awesome
It is a platform to learn,explore and enjoy work. Fun to work as a Family.
Open for fresh ideas.Always supporting Manager.

Always a motivating place to work.
Management are so good.
They taught many new things about warehouse...

Like as inbound process, outbound process, inventory, iwit..

Logistics

And i also work in planning departments.
I want this job beacause the family problems I want the salary for living I can delivery for any costomar please accept job please I am requesting you.
It's challenging job in starting period and after sometime when you pass one month or more you comfortable with it
And about my experience it must be good.
I was working as inter in Flipkart at bhiwand warehouse, I think they should improve their canteens facilities for warehouse working people. There is lack of hygiene facilities.
A typical day at work
Management is very well

Workplace culture is very good

This job is very best

The most enjoyable part of the job

I want to be a part of the team in flipkart
Good place to work. Employee Friendly, Supporting Managers, Good Work life Balance, All good.

Very Fast Paced & Dynamic work force. Keeps rolling all the time. But good to work as get to learn new things regularly.
very good very very good kindness Type correspondence, reports, text and other written material from rough drafts.
Improve and consolidate spreadsheets, increasing efficiency and saving the company $22,000 annually in labor costs

Check source documents for accuracy, verifying when necessary.

Follow all internal security procedures to assure accordance with HIPPA.

Oversee 2 junior clerks’ daily input to ensure accuracy, maintaining a 99% error free record

Maintain ongoing accounts of over 1000 patients.