Fiverr Employee Reviews

easy and efficient
Freelance Writer (Current Employee) –  OnlineOctober 15, 2019
At this company, I was given the opportunity to control my working hours and also how much I earn. I was able to meet so many people from all over the world and have been able to learn a thing or two from them.
Make what you will
Social Media Consultant (Former Employee) –  RemoteOctober 13, 2019
Fiverr truly is a place where its pretty much all up to you. You set your pace, you set your hours, work load, work type, and pay. So in that sense it is hard to give it a rating that seems fair.
Freelance Writing
Year on-going freelance work for Istanbul Hair Clinic, covering policies (Current Employee) –  OnlineOctober 13, 2019
As a gig culture, basically everyone left to himself. I always chase the next piece of income. The platform does not really support its freelancer. I would like to change as soon other work is available.
Productive and awesome
Civil and Infrastructure Designer (Former Employee) –  OnlineOctober 10, 2019
As a seller on fiverr, I have learnt to be professional at all times even while sleeping and also satisfy the buyers (clients) because they can never be wrong. So, even when the client asks for a review of the job, I always execute it
Amazing Market
Freelance Web Programmer/ Entrepreneur (Current Employee) –  PunjabOctober 10, 2019
Very nice area to get in touch with client around whole world. I got lot of client here to get my jobs done in very nicely and professional. Very good place to learn.
very hard to start clients and keep them.
Freelance Illustrator (Current Employee) –  OnlineOctober 7, 2019
if your going to be a freelancer illustrator. Be prepared for a lot of competition that will knock your business out of the water. Once you get a client. Please make sure the work is acceptable for industry standards. I have a 5 star service, but this means that I still have no food on the table. do not have this as a main job. You will never get anywhere.
Pros
pays to paypal, easy work most of the time
Cons
one client a month or less
Buena empresa pero no perfecta
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  Cuautitlán Izcalli, Méx.October 5, 2019
Las comisiones son muy altas y los precios muy competitivos
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  PunjabOctober 3, 2019
They provide you exactly what you need and asked for. I worked here for more than 3 months and here I have learned a lot. they never force their employees to do any work which is not related or urgent. you must need to visit this company.
Every thing is good so far
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  FiverrSeptember 30, 2019
I am using fiver since last two years and I got some good things from fiver. Earned more than 700dollars with part time job, overall it's good but most of the times they supports on clients not sellers
Good place for fresh students
freelancer (Current Employee) –  Capital TerritorySeptember 26, 2019
Good place for fresh students they get job and learn things.you can learn new skill you can motivate from other people you can work with other people from another country.
Good but not for full timers
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  PakistanSeptember 26, 2019
They don't care about sellers through which they are earning. Gigs and accounts of sellers are blocked without any reason. They only care about the money they are getting from sellers.
Buon sito
Coach (Current Employee) –  HomeSeptember 26, 2019
Non credo esista un luogo migliore per sperimentare le proprie capacità da libero professionista. Il flusso della clientela risulta scarso, però: inadatto ad essere un luogo di lavoro stabile, salvo un gran colpo di fortuna.
Good Freelancing Workplace
Freelance Graphics Designer (Current Employee) –  מחוז תל אביבSeptember 25, 2019
Fiverr is a online freelance market, which provides freelancers a good workplace to showcase their skills and get work from all over the world.

There are no Salary Benefits or Job Security/Advancement, because Fiverr is just a medium for a meetup between a buyer and a seller.
Pros
Once your gig ranks up, then you start getting work automatically
Cons
Once your gig goes down, then you can't expect any work automatically
Great To Work
Web Designer and Data Entry (Current Employee) –  DinajpurSeptember 24, 2019
I've been doing freelance Virtual Assistant, Wordpress Customize & PSD to HTML for more than 5 years and have recently decided to take it up a notch on Fiverr. Client satisfaction is my first priority. I'm always striving to bring 100% successful in the work that I do. I am an ambitious individual who is looking up to broaden my career.
It us a good place for work but with less opportunity
Freelance Proofreader (Current Employee) –  PunjabSeptember 21, 2019
i have made my fivver account for freelancing job but i couldn't find it helpful and i didn't ger any job at fiverr i also placed my gigs but i didn't received any response.
It was fun whenever I got someone to contact me asking for help to produce a song.
Freelance Music Producer (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 17, 2019
I enjoyed my time here. I had to stop due to how much money I was earning, it became very hard to support myself. Otherwise when I would work I found myself having fun and enjoying what I was doing.
Competitive
Freelance Developer (Former Employee) –  LahoreSeptember 17, 2019
Its a really competitive place and the customer support is sometimes just horrible. My account got frozen up with funds and it took a month to get everything sorted out
2013 Great market for creative sellers - 2019 very STRESSFUL for creative sellers
Freelancer Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 17, 2019
Fiverr trate sellers like a slave. If a buyer open a case with paypal or their bank and opss you worked for free.Your order will cancelled and your account will affected.Fiverr can not help you from chargeback even you delivered the the order and got a good review.
Support agents are incompetent and arrogant.Definitively working on fiverr is very STRESSFUL.
Easy to navigate
Illustrator (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuSeptember 16, 2019
Navigation is easy and fun. Greater freedom is intuitively a native of the site. I have been there for over two years and my experience is so far good. I don't regret being there.
Great Platform t work Remotely from Home
Level 2 Seller (Current Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 15, 2019
Fiverr is a great platform to work remotely from your house or during traveling. It gives a taste of entrepreneurship, time managing and stress free culture.
Pros
We can work from anywhere
Cons
Less Outside experience