5r has no QC in place. They do not review other editors' work. They do not adequately review complaints. Seems that some "editors" just run content thru grammarly--pretty low for what clients pay. Improve or be replaced by Amazon self-publishing!
Transcriptor de archivos MIDI [Freelance] (Current Employee) – Caracas, Distrito Capital – October 25, 2018
Esta plataforma me permite trabajar desde casa, y si bien es necesario estar disponible en todo momento cada usuario puede configurar cuales son los parámetros para desarrollar el trabajo, esto permite establecer flexibilidad en cuanto al tiempo de trabajo y entrega de la orden.
Otro factor positivo es la relación directa entre la cantidad de trabajo elaborado y la cantidad de dinero ganada, no obstante Fiverr emplea una alta comisión del 20% de la ganancia.
Freelance (Current Employee) – Boston, MA – October 3, 2018
While I do like Fiverr because it gave me the opportunity to create a career for myself, working on that service is not sustainable. Numerous features don't work and when you bring them to the attention of Fiverr support, they don't help at all. Never has an issue been adequately resolved for me. Here are some that I have faced only recently:
1. Fiverr went down for two weeks for me, and my ratings plummeted. I couldn't log on. Now I get less jobs because of it through no fault of my own. Fiverr blames me for it and refuses to help me get my account back to decent standing.
2. They almost shut my account down because they accidentally sent me warnings I wasn't supposed to actually receive.
3. My geolocation won't update and instead of helping me fix this so I get the proper time zone displayed, Fiverr support treats me like I'm lying about where I live.
4. The "block" button in the inbox doesn't work, so I have no way to protect myself from harassment from people when it does occur.
5. My feature to cancel an order has disappeared for both myself and my customer, so we have had to go through customer support to get it cancelled. Custom support treats us like we're stupid because there's a way to cancel the order on our own, and refuses to understand that the feature has disappeared. Meaning we can't.
On top of that, the incentives to "rank up" are dull and they take a massive 20% cut. That would be one thing if the tech support actually worked or if Fiverr was any use for protecting and serving its sellers, you know, the people who line the wallets of Fiverrmore... corporate, but they let us hang out to dry when their service goes awry. It's stressful, unreliable, and not worth the work you have to do to make ends meet while they steal 20% from you for nothing in return.less
Excellent website for skilled freelancers to connect with potential buyers
freelance content writer (Current Employee) – Atlanta, GA – October 2, 2018
Fiverr is an excellent platform for skilled freelancers as it allows them to place ther gigs and price at their own terms, and it is upto the buyer to choose the freelancer. Fees are alright, compensations are great and withdrawal methods are plenty. Really happy to be using it.
Free Lancer (Current Employee) – Lahore – September 17, 2018
It gives a person immense knowledge and opportunity when one research regarding a specific topic and writes about it through proper structure. I felt quite comfortable while interacting with people around the world and that also improved my skills.
Freelance Writer (Current Employee) – Virginia, AL – September 12, 2018
It's a wonderful company to work at. Provided a wide range of writing services to various clients, businesses, publications, and websites, including: resumes and cover letters, chapter summaries, finance articles, writing prompts, press releases, how-to articles, and Business presentations.