Fiverr Employee Reviews

good way to make extra money
Translator (Current Employee) –  AmmanDecember 7, 2018
good way to make you some extra income, although the commission they take from you could be frustrating some times but in general the hours are flexible.
great opportunity for the persons who want to do something in his career but couldn't seek job
graphic designer (Current Employee) –  PakistanNovember 22, 2018
its a best place for everyone to work from home
I totally agreed with Fiverr because it gave me the opportunity to deploy my services to others at home
Pros
work online at home
Cons
earning depend on day by day orders
No Quality Control
Client Advisor (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 4, 2018
5r has no QC in place. They do not review other editors' work. They do not adequately review complaints. Seems that some "editors" just run content thru grammarly--pretty low for what clients pay. Improve or be replaced by Amazon self-publishing!
Freelancing Platform
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  IslamabadOctober 30, 2018
I have been working as a freelancer on fiverr. Initially i was working as graphic designer while studying now i am working as an android developer and graphic designer also
Pros
Tips from buyers
Cons
Sellers don't get much favor
One of the best platform for freelancer
Fiverr Freelancer (Current Employee) –  HatayOctober 29, 2018
I am a freelancer on Fiverr. I write product descriptions, e-mail copy; I search for best keywords for SEO and ı manage Facebook/İnstagram Ads. The hardest part of being a freelancer finding clients.
Facilidad para trabajar de manera remota
Transcriptor de archivos MIDI [Freelance] (Current Employee) –  Caracas, Distrito CapitalOctober 25, 2018
Esta plataforma me permite trabajar desde casa, y si bien es necesario estar disponible en todo momento cada usuario puede configurar cuales son los parámetros para desarrollar el trabajo, esto permite establecer flexibilidad en cuanto al tiempo de trabajo y entrega de la orden.

Otro factor positivo es la relación directa entre la cantidad de trabajo elaborado y la cantidad de dinero ganada, no obstante Fiverr emplea una alta comisión del 20% de la ganancia.
Pros
Suscripción gratuita, Trabajo desde casa
Cons
20% de comisión, limitadas formas de pago
One way for an artist to make money
Freelance Artist (Current Employee) –  מחוז תל אביבOctober 13, 2018
My experiences with Fiverr have been almost exclusively positive. The only issues one would face would be those anyone would face when dealing directly with customers; not everyone can be pleased.
support ream are bad
Web Designer (Former Employee) –  libyaOctober 12, 2018
support team will not do any thing to help buyers , they dont care about au they anly care about buyers and they dont give you any worming they just go and shut you down if you made any complains
Pros
fiverr
Cons
selling
wast of time
Web Designer (Former Employee) –  libyaOctober 11, 2018
buyers will never pay you after they get the job done they click cancel and fiverr support team will shut you down of you say that you dont like it , they deal with us like slaves
Pros
fiverr
Cons
selling
buyers abuse sellers and fiverr do nothing
Web Designer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 11, 2018
the buyers here abused me many times and fiverr did nothing and when i connected fiverr support team they blocked me in staid of blocking the buyer , this is not fair
Pros
abuse
Cons
never sell on fiverr

Want to know more about Fiverr?

Ask a question
Learning and Gaining Experience
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  KarachiOctober 8, 2018
Very effective platform for freelancers. You can learn and gain experience by working with many national and international clients and have fun as well taking rest.
Fiverr Doesn't Care
Freelance (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 3, 2018
While I do like Fiverr because it gave me the opportunity to create a career for myself, working on that service is not sustainable. Numerous features don't work and when you bring them to the attention of Fiverr support, they don't help at all. Never has an issue been adequately resolved for me. Here are some that I have faced only recently:

1. Fiverr went down for two weeks for me, and my ratings plummeted. I couldn't log on. Now I get less jobs because of it through no fault of my own. Fiverr blames me for it and refuses to help me get my account back to decent standing.

2. They almost shut my account down because they accidentally sent me warnings I wasn't supposed to actually receive.

3. My geolocation won't update and instead of helping me fix this so I get the proper time zone displayed, Fiverr support treats me like I'm lying about where I live.

4. The "block" button in the inbox doesn't work, so I have no way to protect myself from harassment from people when it does occur.

5. My feature to cancel an order has disappeared for both myself and my customer, so we have had to go through customer support to get it cancelled. Custom support treats us like we're stupid because there's a way to cancel the order on our own, and refuses to understand that the feature has disappeared. Meaning we can't.

On top of that, the incentives to "rank up" are dull and they take a massive 20% cut. That would be one thing if the tech support actually worked or if Fiverr was any use for protecting and serving its sellers, you know, the people who line the wallets of Fiverr
  more... corporate, but they let us hang out to dry when their service goes awry. It's stressful, unreliable, and not worth the work you have to do to make ends meet while they steal 20% from you for nothing in return.  less
Excellent website for skilled freelancers to connect with potential buyers
freelance content writer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 2, 2018
Fiverr is an excellent platform for skilled freelancers as it allows them to place ther gigs and price at their own terms, and it is upto the buyer to choose the freelancer. Fees are alright, compensations are great and withdrawal methods are plenty. Really happy to be using it.
Free Lancer (Current Employee) –  LahoreSeptember 17, 2018
It gives a person immense knowledge and opportunity when one research regarding a specific topic and writes about it through proper structure. I felt quite comfortable while interacting with people around the world and that also improved my skills.
Pros
More payment for better quality work
Cons
Late payment
It's a freelance job. You can earn as much as you work. You are your own employer
Level one Seller (Current Employee) –  Pakistan , IslamabadSeptember 14, 2018
It's good for someone new to earn momey and get experience. You can work as much as you want when you want and get the work related to your field. Its a good place to start work
Work without headache of time
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  KarachiSeptember 13, 2018
It's a freelancing website where you can work from home without any time limit. It supports buyers as well as sellers and their customer support is quiet friendly.
Great place for freelancers
Video Editor (Former Employee) –  VilniusSeptember 13, 2018
Any kind of freelancer can find a work here. It is good that such kind of website/ organization exists. Recommend for everyone, who wants to show for the world what they can provide.
Terrific place to work
Freelance Writer (Current Employee) –  Virginia, ALSeptember 12, 2018
It's a wonderful company to work at. Provided a wide range of writing services to various clients, businesses, publications, and websites, including: resumes and cover letters, chapter summaries, finance articles, writing prompts, press releases, how-to articles, and Business presentations.
Pros
Work environment
Cons
No cons
Each day is different.
Transcriber (Current Employee) –  OnlineSeptember 7, 2018
It is a freelance platform where you work at your pace. Buyers are required to buy your 'gigs' which is not regular. It is flexible and so I have time for family as well.
WordPress Developer (Current Employee) –  Karak, PakistanSeptember 7, 2018
It is pleasure to work at fiverr.com. You can work as much as you can and you can earn a nice amount of money from it.

It has become very competitive now and you should work hard to be succeeded.
Pros
Premium Support Plus Good amount
Cons
No holidays