FIS Global
FIS Global Employee Review

Leave application is bad

August 27, 2019
Over all good to start and so much things to learn. But management people are little ineffective to use or channelise the man power. Shift timing is very odd just because of UK process. Hiring process is totally odd. If you think your have been hired , do not thin unless or untill you are confirmed.
Pros
Good food and cafeteria, work environment quit good
Cons
Leave and shift timing, salary nobjsutificarion
June 27, 2020
Team Leader (Current Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
It is a great company to work even at the time when the world is facing the crisis and people are losing jobs. There was zero layoff and they company applied the home from work strategy
Pros
Every thing is good
Cons
Na
Official response from FIS Global
July 7, 2020
We’re glad to hear you think FIS is a great place to work! We appreciate hearing from our employees and are pleased to hear that you value our work from home flexibility and job stability. We’re always looking for ways to enhance the employee experience – so please keep the feedback coming!
June 15, 2020
Team Member - Production (Former Employee) - Gurugram, Haryana
Untimely Responses from hierarchy/ Management, Break Adherence, Favoritism, Biased Work Culture, Support is good, however has to be more organised and prompt.
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
Unnecessary Chaos & Untimely Actions leading to stress among st employees who work efficiently.
Official response from FIS Global
July 7, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Unfortunately, since you are no longer an active employee, we can’t get more details on your feedback. Our collective workforce is a priority at FIS. Employees are also encouraged to reach out to their local People Representative with concerns/suggestions they may have. Also, at FIS, we expect everyone who works for and with FIS to act in accordance with our ethics guidelines and respect colleagues, clients, and vendors alike and to report any allegations of violations to the FIS Ethics team. You can reach them online via https://secure.ethicspoint.com/domain/media/en/gui/20341/index.html
June 4, 2020
Team Coach (Former Employee) - Gurgaon
Few good things about this company,
1-Good environment

2-Best place to work

Only few things which needed to be changed,

1-Managment