FIS Global

FIS Global Employee Reviews for Team Member

Team Member32 reviews
India32 reviews
A good place to work if one is looking for a time being attachment with work. A good place to work for a short run. Though it provides a lot of ijp but salary isn't that good.
Pros
Leniency by the supervisor and a personal support was always provided from the supervisors.
Cons
No rewards for appreciation or say no good incentive
It was really nice to work in a honorable organization like FIS. The work culture was a bit fast-paced but, that's how a customer service jobs are and it was an good experience working there, and the hardest part of the job is to work in a rotational shift and commuting, else everything was nice, the pay scale was good and one can generate good amount of incentives.
Its a good company. Administered by wrong people. You dont get to raise and issue or opinion. As quick they are to hire, they will ask u to leave just like that. To be honest i think they robbing companies who give them their process, business or hire their services as well as employees who they hire. Its highely stressful and lot of things dont make sense abt their work culture. so think twice before u go there looking for a job.
It was my first job and I can bet you it is the best one. Though I worked with big brands as such Infosys and Sears but no one can beat FIS. If I get an opportunity I am ready to join the organization immediately.
Pros
Cab facility, cafeteria, salary, job satisfaction
Cons
Might be night shifts
Everyone is helping a lot, nice to work with everyone.
good team bonding, management is always helping whenever needed, food facility is good, cab facility is good.
Reviewers, in literary periodicals, often use the occasion of a book review for a display of learning or to promulgate their own ideas on the topic of a fiction or non-fiction work. At the other end of the spectrum, some book reviews resemble simple plot summaries.
Poor HR team. Underqualified and poorly trained senior management due to which work environment is not good. No feedbacks or complaints are entertained. This is in context to the Gurgaon Branch.
No job security.

HR team has no control due to which the employees and management feels free to act according to thier wishes. Worst management ever seen. Employee satisfaction is actually nil.
Pros
Cheap meals
Cons
No complaints and feedback are entertained by management.
Fis is the place for bachelor and will help to grow and achieve experience this company for those who are looking to gain experience free food and accessories
Pros
8riehsssw
Cons
Gfieisjsude8
It was a nice experience to work with FIs,but unfortunately our process had been Ramp down and I lost my job.
But now I am looking for secured company where I can increase my growth.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
8 hrs
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at FIS Global?
Good for a person who have joined here as a beginners. Good place to work in FIS as a team member. Lot of off cycle training and good practice for new tools with updated tech.
Pros
Lots of New Oppertunity
Cons
Poor Manegment
got thru an amazing telecom process enjoyed my time there an amazing company to work with. tought a lot. worplace was fun and people were supportive. ..
Working with FIS was truly a great opportunity to work and grow. I had an amazing experience in terms of my customer service experience and have learnt a lot from its resources. Regardless, the employees (especially team members ) were pathetic. 99% of the people were so unprofessional. Members doesn't have manners, don't have respect for others and were truly annoying. It looks like people doesn't come here for work but for entertaining purposes. They talk nonsense, comments and bully's unnecessary. I feel pity on such people. However, I have gained and utilized FIS resources very well and have faciliated well
Pros
Spacious and comfortable working environment
Cons
Poor Transport Facility, Poor Management.
Fis is the great work palace to all employee there is great fun palace
each and every staff to be increase to learn about .

there is facility of pickup and dropped it can be help for female candidate.
good
good
though i liked the work there as i was working for a captive process but what changed my mind was the growth rate , and the personnel skills development. No emphasis given on skills development .
Nice company with good work culture and also provide opportunities to develop the talent in you. Company provide the good work culture and program to enrich the knowledge.
Pros
lunch fee deducted from salary
Cons
9 hours to login
Nice company to start with. Day well spent with FIS, working day, learned new things regularly, Management is also good. Workplace culture is great. Happy to work with
Pros
Great facility
Cons
good place to work. managment,transport ,HR, team are excellent.
shift times flexible. only mobiles are not allowed on the floor is issue other wise good place to work.
Pros
na
Cons
na
I learned too much about international market about credit cards. We have deadline of job. So, i am able to meet my target on time. My co workers are always helpfull. The management and hr system is too good.
Pros
free transport
The work we get its complex process which we need to complete within a given period of time. sometime the queue are very high and sometime is less its depend day to day basic. And we work as a team so we put all efforts to finished work with given period of time.
It was a great experience working there as all the people over there were co-operative and helpful. A good place to learn new things and cultures.
It's name is it's legacy. It is not good not better but the best organisation till I work. I am glad that I was a part of this company and it is best from every sector.
Pros
Facilities, satisfaction, security, Salary