FIS Global

FIS Global Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Team Leader13 reviews
India13 reviews
Friendly staff
Awesome place to work and easy approach to the head and seniors makes it very easy to solve the problems faced.Homely atmosphere.It never feels that you are working with such a respectful and professional people its very friendly feel.
Pros
Free team lunch
Cons
Long logins
It is a great company to work even at the time when the world is facing the crisis and people are losing jobs. There was zero layoff and they company applied the home from work strategy
Pros
Every thing is good
Cons
Na
Official response from FIS Global
July 7, 2020
We’re glad to hear you think FIS is a great place to work! We appreciate hearing from our employees and are pleased to hear that you value our work from home flexibility and job stability. We’re always looking for ways to enhance the employee experience – so please keep the feedback coming!
. It's more a financial company than a software company
. Join this company only if you are jobless or stuck in a dead-end job or if you get a very senior profile like Senior manager, director , VP or architect .

. You should not expect any career progression here as their main objective is to get the job done by you and use that to further the career of people in management and their sycophants.

. HR is mostly useless as their main job is to post favorable online reviews manage/edit poor ones and project every management decision 'in interest of business' .

. Their appraisal process is big farce . Giving credit to someone else for someone else's work is common , given mangers prefer verbal communication over email to evade accountability.

. Work-life balance varies from project to project.

. Benefit including medical insurance is decent enough.
overall experience was good. With the change in management, the things got worst.Job security is no more there. Work culture was earlier good but now has been degraded.
I started my career with FIS as a Team member 6 years back and was promoted as a Team Leader in 4 years. I must say. this place is an opportunity for those who want's to grow in their career.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Comfortable shifts
I worked with Fis for 5 yrs and i loved the company and work culture. I d love to join again but this time in mumbai as i shifted to mumbai.
Earlier i was in Gurgaon Fis and want to continue.
Nice place to work with, employee engagement is good. Nice people to work around with. Spent 10 years in one process but given options outside the process as well
Pros
Too many rotational shifts
Cons
Cab is given only one way
Great working culture. Day shifts, Fun, Its great to be there and also so many opportunities to enhance skills and test our potential. Proud to be work with FIS.
Good working environment..work pressure is not much.People oriented place and helps in enhancong your skills. The pay scale for new hires should be raised. Good place
Pros
Health insurance, food cards
Cons
Pay scale
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at FIS Global?
Pros
Free meals, Happy hour, snacks,, no dress code. . A typical day starts off with free breakfast and coffee and you're already motivated to start working.
FIS can be a great place to learn new responsibilities. I was handling 25 FTE's under my supervision. The management in FIS was very friendly and approachable.
Pros
Both sided cabs
1. Requirement gathering and updating the previous day status.
2. Pending work of yesterday.

3. Management is supportive.

4. Co-workers are helpful and work as a team.

5. managing the previous backlogs and getting the new assignments.

6. New challenges
Pros
flexibility of timings
Cons
travelling time from office to home
Each and every day was learning. It lays great emphasis on employee satisfaction.