FIS Global

FIS Global Employee Reviews for Senior Business Analyst

Senior Business Analyst8 reviews
India8 reviews
Good Learning opportunities for a beginner. They give space to learn things on your own. This has both pros and cons though. Even as a Business Analyst, they will monitor your screen like a call center associate. Really hard for girls to grow in their Business Intelligence team.
Worked with FIS Noida as Sr. Business Analyst. Best company in my whole career, work ia very good. Very good work life balance. Management is very co-operative, hikes etc are also good. As per my view it is the best to work as Business Analyst.

Due to my personal commitment i left this organization and I still feel bad about it.
Pros
Work life balance, work from home. Management listen to you. Good hikes
Cons
Dint find any
FIS is a very good place to work. The work-life balance is optimum and the work is very challenging.

The management listens to any issues that you have and provides best possible support.
Productive and fun workplace. Enjoyed working at FIS. This might be the end of my time with FIS. But, it’s definitely not the end of my friendship. with lot of my colleagues.
FIS is a leading financial software company .
It provides good worklife balance for each of its employees.

The most enjoyable part of the Job is we get to work with latest Technologies and latest Basel Rules and Regulations.

Very friendly and easily approachable management.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
Should provide good monetary benefits
I joined FIS three months back. Salary benefits are good but you will not get much to learn. Its a very good company if you want to do nothing and want your salary to be credited at the last day of the month.
Pros
Salary and Perks
Cons
No learning
Very good company to be with.Everyday is a new learning experince for a techno functional person like me.Can leverage my banking functional knowledge to advance both my career and companies profitability
Very friendly & cooperative.
Interested to learn new things /functionalities / technology

BFSI product with cost effective solution - end user need not invest on procuring license for d/b - it was on open source
Pros
Free transport, employee friendly
Cons
To focus on India market