FIS Global

FIS Global Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative15 reviews
India15 reviews
I worked in fis under chexsystems which is a biggest consumer reporting agency in the United States of America. I would say the company is satisfactory and its a nice place to work.
Overall experience was really fantastic and enjoyed the fun. We used to work together as a team and used to achieve daily score on day by day basis. I used to love my shifts.
Pros
Free Food Card
Cons
High score burden
It was a pleasure working for a company that is data driven with a human touch. The work load was fast paced, but upper management ensured team members ...
I gained a lot of experience in customer relations. The company lacks in job security and compensation. Besides that it is a decent company for anyone starting their career.
Good place to work , however Iam looking for more opportunities in working in the marketing field .. have learned a lot from the company, learned the culture of a BPO industry and it is a good experience
Company has lots of facilities for its employees. Good people good management. Best Company in BPO sector. Good ecperience which I earn there. Thanks to my seniors and colleagues.
Helped me in my communication skills. Patient staff, always helpful and supportive.have been been discouraging and a really professional place to work.
Pros
fixed weekends off
Cons
Hectic to travel
FIS global was a good name to work with as it was fun place. We had good support staff there and they were helpful a lot. Job security was there until and unless you haven't followed the code of conduct.
I've learnt so much from there. My seniors and co-workers were very helpful and friendly. They taught me each and every small thing related my work.
Pros
free meal
Cons
It is a mixed kind of experience for me in my company. The pressure on the employees is there but in a fun way, like they need you to get good reviews from the customers reagrding the services, for which we need to take more and more good chats, but also they provide you a comfortable atmosphere with music and TV on the floor. this makes the work easy and relaxable.
Pros
Free One Time Meal
Cons
Long hours, One sided cab facility
the work culture and the management is great. it was great working there, free transport and free food and beverages was provided.
Pros
free food coupons
. Customer service for clients in U.S and Canada
. Follow –up with customer

. Extra-circular activities.

. Team work to complete target for the month.

. Handling escalations calls for process.

. Attending Company quarterly meetings on behalf of the process.

. Assisting new agents with process related queries.
Pros
--Na--
Cons
--Na--
Very Satisfied Employer, Good Experience working with FIS
I as a Team Coach Production used to handle the team also when required used to take chats.
I join company as an agent then promoted to Team coach production designation.

I learned how to handle team and meet team target.

I've also learned what's the key role of Team coach while handling team of 12 agent.

The hardest time is when the agent has been put on PIP and me aim used to clear their PIP and prove myself.

When team used to get Champ of the quarter in RnR is the best moment.
Pros
50rs daily Food coupon
Cons
7.30 longin hours
the work environment is very good,the job security is not as great especially when u r hired on contract basis,but the money is excellent and they do compensate if u r sacked before time.