FIS Global

FIS Global Employee Reviews in Pune, Maharashtra

Pune, Maharashtra40 reviews
Good work life balance with competitive work in finance domain, fun life, good career growth and learning opportunities. Need to improve management. Overall its a good experience.
More or less it is like service based company. Manager are typical and do micro management. Sometimes relax environment. Company made of multiple acquiring and mergers so different projects have different cultures.
Official response from FIS Global
June 18, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the time you have taken to write your review and are happy to hear that think about FIS as a firm with good work environment. As you mentioned, FIS has grown both inorganically and organically – and we’ve added to our portfolio of solutions and our talented workforce each time. We welcome suggestions and input during these times of change through a variety of feedback channels including an annual People Survey, ongoing performance feedback, and others to ensure FIS is a great place to work.
Good company with decent work life balance and opportunities to learn both management and technical skills.

Policies are average not bad at all. Worth working there.
Great company with great environment and lots of new stuffs to learn.
Work life balance is best maintained.

All thanks to my manager.

Good salary hikes too.
good work culture nice place chilled out manager, progressive team
peaceful place

Employee satisfaction

health checkup

early release

medical facility
Pros
good work culture
Cons
no competition
Fun place to work with lot of challenges at technology. Setting up Azure VMs and deploying the code usiing Azcopy along with Manageing the real time trade feed kept me on toes
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
It is quality workplace with a positive atmosphere. Management takes care of you and is very professional. If someone is looking for a career growth with stable work life balance, FIS is highly recommended.
It is a very competitive, collaborative workplace. we work on new technologies and there are ample growth opportunities by way of technical and role advancements.

We usually have skilled co workers and competent management. We are encouraged to to develop and sharpen our skills and the work opportunities are given to sharpen those further.
"Work/Life balance a bit challenging""Senior Management needs to be more supportive""Upper management lacks clear direction, lack of commitment to daily operation needs"
I joined this company as a fresher.
Team and management is supportive.

FIS provides a good exposure to work on multiple integrated projects.

Very good work culture.
In Fis work Culture was good but not satisfying at all work pressure was so much,

Salary and hike is not here ,

No perks

No Food quality

Transportation was good
Good company with good work life balance.
Good policies for employees. Look for more innovations, new technologies, new talents. Need to work hard to prove yourself.
. It's more a financial company than a software company
. Join this company only if you are jobless or stuck in a dead-end job or if you get a very senior profile like Senior manager, director , VP or architect .

. You should not expect any career progression here as their main objective is to get the job done by you and use that to further the career of people in management and their sycophants.

. HR is mostly useless as their main job is to post favorable online reviews manage/edit poor ones and project every management decision 'in interest of business' .

. Their appraisal process is big farce . Giving credit to someone else for someone else's work is common , given mangers prefer verbal communication over email to evade accountability.

. Work-life balance varies from project to project.

. Benefit including medical insurance is decent enough.
FIS is a leading financial software company .
It provides good worklife balance for each of its employees.

The most enjoyable part of the Job is we get to work with latest Technologies and latest Basel Rules and Regulations.

Very friendly and easily approachable management.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
Should provide good monetary benefits
Excellent organisation to work.
No fix hours of working.

Job is secure as you are part of product development team.

Most enjoyable part is outing in every quarter
Time is flexible which increases the productivity.
Got to learn new technology and how it is used.

The management is amazing.

Environment and work culture is so good.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that you can ask questions directly to the manager and they will try to help.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
No cons
I joined here last 3 month back they taken my interview in windiws vmware and AD and assign me work which not related to me. Overall company is good my manager is not good.
FIS is a great place to work and make q bright career. Management is too smart to handle the work pressure without any stress. I loved working there. Work environment is very good at FIS and teammates are very helpful.
Great work life balance but not using hot technologies. Pay scale is not that great, mentors or managers are not that encouraging. Hot technologies are not used. They demotivate you if you can't do something as fast as they are expecting.
Pros
good work life balace
Cons
less pay
Please dont join FIS your life will be ruined , no worklife balance , even if you work 14 hours daily then you are not meeting the expection , lot of politics , no body will Support if you are taking a stand ....only good thing is salary and after sometime you wont even love that
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Bad culture, favourism, working on non technical stuff, you are expected to work alteast 12 hours a day and then too its not sufficient, no recognization, no job security
I joined here as a fresher and i have learnt a lot from this company. Be it professionally or personally. The people are nice and cooperative. Happy to help
Pros
Challenging and lots to learn.
Cons
Long hours during the inital days of the month