FIS Global

FIS Global Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Mumbai, Maharashtra41 reviews
I enjoyed the overall time working with the organization as the colleagues and management was friendly. Good chilled out process. Once you join the company there is a lot to learn. There are also a lot of activities to be involved in which helps you keep your mind fresh. Overall an amazing experience.
Overall experience was really fantastic and enjoyed the fun. We used to work together as a team and used to achieve daily score on day by day basis. I used to love my shifts.
Pros
Free Food Card
Cons
High score burden
Proactive and Fun Place to Work, but the management can do better in terms to satisfy business vision and goals.
Also, The shift allowances can be improved for night shifts employees
Association with FIS global business solutions ltd was a nice experience. Understood detailed process evaluations, client management. One should do a job here at FIS.
Very relax and at the same time competitive. I want more people to come and work here. For that there has to be more new projects in the company. The kind of culture and the work enviornment this company posses a lot of youth will attract towards the company.
Taking multiple chats at one time was hectic as well as interesting to keep you active in your work
Detailed information pertaining to telecom industry

Management was okay has not spend enough time to get more interaction with them

Shift timings was an issue

To resolve the queries
Pros
Learn more
Cons
Shift timings
Analyzing frauds for Visa & MasterCard, and initiating chargebacks for the same where applicable as per my discretion and company guidelines..........
Great place to work, good work culture, employee centric organization, job security is little concern as processes come and go, overall good company to work for.
Fis is the place for bachelor and will help to grow and achieve experience this company for those who are looking to gain experience free food and accessories
Pros
8riehsssw
Cons
Gfieisjsude8
It was a nice experience to work with FIs,but unfortunately our process had been Ramp down and I lost my job.
But now I am looking for secured company where I can increase my growth.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
8 hrs
The company holds no 1 position in fintech, The best place to work with all the facilities provided to the employee, very cooperative management team with good guidance.
Pros
Facilities
We having small team like 100 member . In that i am handling 20 members team ,
Every Friday having games in de floor , stress buster. It helps to generate enargy.

We. Also have quarterly lego (picnic or lunch ) it help to bounding team .

I love to working with fis but the only factor is salary . This is only disappointing us
It's good time for us we learn lots of things .. good atmosphere and my team is very helpful . FIS is big carrier platform for us .. my experience is wonderful ..Thanks FIS .
I worked with Fis for 5 yrs and i loved the company and work culture. I d love to join again but this time in mumbai as i shifted to mumbai.
Earlier i was in Gurgaon Fis and want to continue.
Completely back office, Interaction with the UK customers via chat. Informing them about their queries and resolving the same. Work environment was very social.
Learnt about customer service, that will help you guide what you want to learn. It is good working environment. Company is good and helpful, ask them to help you and they will be ready to support.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Waste of time for technology contractors, worst to spend more than year as a contractor in technology helpdeak team.
Payroll team in FIS technology suck technology contractors.
Pros
Working hours
Cons
Food facility
experience was good with all the supportive staff and a very cool environment to work. Fun loving people around which helps enjoy working. Stress free atmosphere.
The work we get its complex process which we need to complete within a given period of time. sometime the queue are very high and sometime is less its depend day to day basic. And we work as a team so we put all efforts to finished work with given period of time.
comfortable workplace to work and friendly colleagues. fun times at weekends and also games played on festivals with decorative environment. co workers are helpful and treated equally to everyone. pick up and drop facility which makes employee quiet convineint.
Good working environment..work pressure is not much.People oriented place and helps in enhancong your skills. The pay scale for new hires should be raised. Good place
Pros
Health insurance, food cards
Cons
Pay scale